Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Saul's Gal

I don’t even understand why they’re trying to go back into the reserved seating they already have made several videos of Fantasmic why not just go look at the old footage and paste it into this new video.
As it was mentioned above, they are lazy and bored, showing the same footage. Not everyone can do the dining package whether it is because they can't get a reservation or can't afford it. BLOB could use those examples to show the different "free" areas and make recommendations for the best non-reserved areas. I don't want to give them any ideas, but come on, it isn't that difficult to be a little creative and show budget ways to best enjoy the park. I guess with them being soooo rich, they don't think about the peons.

Reactions: 27

AnaheimGangLeader

VIP Member
To add salt into the wound, it seems vloggers who are also not Disney related were invited. A few of the beauty influencers I follow were also at the premiere as an invited guest.

edited due to auto correct error…
Peter is media. He goes to all of the big premieres for SlashFilm.com Spencer is a stage mgr and Disneyland loiterer. Neither he nor KT will ever be invited to a movie premiere.

• Haha

hoffdog

Chatty Member
He must really hate her to not edit this out…
At this point how do you edit anything without showing her sloth? Who among us is talented enough to edit out the dandruff, food stains, tit sweat, gut and sheer cuntiness of our slobby antagonist? AND he’s drunk all the time. I have to say, all that considered, he’s doing a bang up job.

• Haha
  • Heart

MmAnaheim

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220610-003349_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220610-003143_Chrome.jpg
Spencer is that you? Super sus that they specifically mentioned in their video that they bought the bucket without popcorn...easier to sell without cleaning?

• Wow
  • Haha

Tikitikitiki31

If they "make" all this supposed money then why don't they dress better? Upgrade to Old Navy. They are size inclusive. Or just hit up a maternity store!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
View attachment 1334218

From KT’s Instagram story it looks like they have another Disneyland CM Security friend besides Jeremy. I haven’t seen the latest vlog but I was wondering how they were able to grift around the park after hours.

View attachment 1334220

View attachment 1334221
View attachment 1334222

This bish is dumb AF. She can thank KT when her dumbass gets fired.
There are at least 2 employees giving out preferential treatment to our pungent duo. “Security”, no less 🤡

All I could think of during their “regular guest” Fantasmic viewing spot was man I’m relieved for the people that paid for the reserved dining viewing area! They were able to enjoy the damn show without KT squealing incessantly and possibly being filmed by Mr. Not Political At All.

• Heart
I feel like in a few years ( if we are all still here, talking about BLOB) and I start planning my WDW trip, I'm going to need a thread for all of your trip planning advice 😊
I don't want want to give any dumbass park vlogger the views 😄
BLAB in a few years will be KT solo vlogging her recovery from gastric bypass. spencer won't be a thing anymore, replaced by t-rex jeremy instead

• Haha
  • Heart

Nickster71

VIP Member
The fact that she posted all that shit again today…blows my mind!! If I were her, I wouldn’t want those messages to see the light of day they are such an embarrassment and humiliation. I don’t understand her thinking! They make her look psycho and desperate! I pity her, she needs mental help! If I were her I’d be hoping to God no one published them yet she lays it all out here again. What a complete idiot!!!
Yep, 1000% Like, what the actual fuck? They are continually being exposed as scammers and liars. She has outed her security buddy for breaking the rules and someone has emailed Josh D'Amaro about her, and he responded!! Since the Columbia they get more thumbs downs on their videos, and had that video taken down. And now we hear her online harassment may have moved off the internet. Police are being consulted. But yeah, lets repost those messages that are so bizarre it makes me wonder why her family hasn't stepped in.

• Heart
  • Haha

The Real Deal

VIP Member
I would comment with something positive and say she wishes...but for all I know this is a picture of someone else I am supposed to recognize that was previously taken and not actually you....and then next thing I know, I will get accused of being KT again

Whatever this was, without me reading the text, literally made me want to throw up in my mouth.
16761F99-E833-4A1D-8A25-AC3B8383E5F2.jpeg

You can think what you like! I'm not here to prove anything to anyone! But my note is cute! 😎😊

I was a little worried everyone would think I was a vulgar pig posting this! Thank god you recognize what it is. And BTW, eewwwwwww.
I thought it was something infected! Ewww! 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

WinniethePooh

Chatty Member
I'll try to do a "What to Expect in June at Disneyland" I hope I'm as knowledgeable as BLOB

1. You will need a ticket or Magic Key to get into the park.

And here's where it gets complicated. I'm here to help you out.:

2. The ticket or Magic Key must be valid.

That's not all...

3. You will also need a park reservation for the date that you want to go.

Be sure to like and subscribe to more expert information and tips.

Whew, I gotta go take a nap now.
Wait a second—I need to know if I should wear a parka or shorts? And is spring break over yet? 😁

• Haha

Mr Flibble

VIP Member
"My phone is dead. There's barely any cell reception here. We brought a bunch of snacks. We're going to make s'mores. I want a shower."

But I'm losing faith that they're going camping and I still maintain that they are NOT roughing it in a tent on the dirt at a campground. It's going to come across as some bullshit hosted glamping thing.

• Haha

Mr Flibble

VIP Member
Also dying at her saying she won't wear it crossbody because of the 90s...
Yeeeessssss, KT. Please wear a fanny pack. It won't accentuate anything I PROMISE you. 🤞

Not everyone logs in every single day and watches every single video. Stan X logs in today - and is only going to watch one - maybe two.
Yup. I'm probably 4-6 months behind on watching videos I personally subscribe to. Honestly just gave up. If I do watch anything it's maybe 1-2 tops as you said.

• Haha
  • Heart

tgerlily

VIP Member
I just like how (and we knew it was coming too) she made a whole IG post about not having her watch and how she feels weird without it. All it takes is simply changing the clock face.

Whoever said she would cut off her nose to spite her face was spot on.
Or….OR…they could just be truthful humans and stop being shady liars. What other vloggers have to take off their watches?

• Haha
  • Heart

The Real Deal

VIP Member
Holy shit. I need more! This is hilarious. Glad her husband wised up and split. Who is Jeremy??
I will never, ever understand her cheating on the hottie with this old, crusty dork of the sea. Never.
Well, sign up to my Patreon and you'll get more! Lol..Wait, I don't have a Patreon..A meeting/gathering does need to take place though.

• Haha
  • Heart