Best Life & Beyond #32 They Think They're High Rollin & Go Start Trollin But Tattle Keeps Strollin Along

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone see their Instagram stories? For someone who claims to be all about mental health it seemed like she was mocking an intoxicated man wearing a Santa hat. Then big red looked done when she was doing a video of themselves.
Now the video came up; maybe Katie was trying to steal his Bud Light for Dale.

I see Katie posted a selfie:

ktthedisneybear story 03.06.2022.jpg

Keep telling yourself that, honey. I'd be willing to be the rest of the people in that crowd don't have a whole collections of forum threads written against them. 🤣

Now Katie says she's emo. (This ties into the Mondo shout out post.)

Ahh, an incredibly crappy cover of Viva Las Vegas... (This is the video where spnce is pissed at Queen Turdtie.)

Now for this last one... I couldn't resist altering it. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33

View attachment 1314830

View attachment 1314831

Keep telling yourself that, honey. I'd be willing to be the rest of the people in that crowd don't have a whole collections of forum threads written against them. 🤣

View attachment 1314832

View attachment 1314834
View attachment 1314836

Ahh, an incredibly crappy cover of Viva Las Vegas... (This is the video where spnce is pissed at Queen Turdtie.)

View attachment 1314844

View attachment 1314858
KT…you are living the opposite of your best life if you’re on these threads during your budget Vegas trip bwahahahaha you ain’t foolin no one but yourself and maybe Spncer

She was totally mocking the guy with the Santa hat cause she only cares about “mental health” when she talks about herself.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
KT…you are living the opposite of your best life if you’re on these threads during your budget Vegas trip bwahahahaha you ain’t foolin no one but yourself and maybe Spncer

She was totally mocking the guy with the Santa hat cause she only cares about “mental health” when she talks about herself.
She doesn't care about tit, only herself. It's all bullshit, she is all bullshit. She also has some sort of delusional issue going on. Spencer really has his hands full with this beast...Karma

Left: Reality (this week)
Right: KTs Multiverse of Madness

PhotoGrid_1654249852419.jpg

PhotoGrid_1654249825593.jpg

Did anyone else catch the weird glitch in the Matrix Katie's filters caused? 🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 1314567View attachment 1314568View attachment 1314571
He was using a filter on her face.🤣 Geez, stop eating 10,000 calories a day and you won't have to use a filter. This is so disturbing. You are on videoooo....we see what you look like.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
She completely copied Mondo by tagging the same person in her stories! She’s also jealous of Mondo as he’s well over 100K subs without having to purchase them. She also follows his account (and OA’s) through her dummy account.
OA is at 282K subs 😂😂👏🏼👏🏼 Chew on that!

She doesn't care about tit, only herself. It's all bullshit, she is all bullshit. She also has some sort of delusional issue going on. Spencer really has his hands full with this beast...Karma

Left: Reality (this week)
Right: KTs Multiverse of Madness

View attachment 1315000

View attachment 1315007

He was using a filter on her face.🤣 Geez, stop eating 10,000 calories a day and you won't have to use a filter. This is so disturbing. You are on videoooo....we see what you look like.
I mean, who doesn’t like a filter to even out skin tone but this is ridiculous, not taking away half your body weight! It only makes it that more shocking when someone sees you in your vlog or in person. Maybe put down the masssive breakfast sandwich, doughnuts and soda for breakfast. Wonder how many calories in that meal? Tell us again about the special “diet” you are on 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She’s in her early 30s - if they had a kid together now, he would already be in his 70s once the kid is out of high school. How long is this affair really going to last? At what point is she just going to cheat on him with another man like she did to her own husband? Is it even cheating if she fools around behind Big Daddy Serf’s elderly back when she is still married to Gentleman Hunk Matthew anyways?
She's 35, don't flatter her. Her delusional narcissism is already at a 10.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She's 35, don't flatter her. Her delusional narcissism is already at a 10.
Also. She’s far too lazy and selfish to have a child!! If she had a kid she couldn’t sleep till noon and would have to get out of bed. She can’t even take care of herself let alone a baby!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Also. She’s far too lazy and selfish to have a child!! If she had a kid she couldn’t sleep till noon and would have to get out of bed. She can’t even take care of herself let alone a baby!!
That sounds a lot like Jenn Tracker.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
youd think they'd film this, and if it didnt turn out well (losing most of their money), they just wouldnt post it. i was expecting some "omg we won $500 !!" such a sad sad channel

• Haha
Spencer - stop with the video filters. Do not enter the Multiverse! She looks like Adrian Brody.

I also like how she thinks she's a connoisseur of anything with her food review of a...donut.
PhotoGrid_1654257921466.jpg

(Apologies to Adrian Brody)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It’s Friday morning - is Security Host Jeremy still employed by Disneyland Resort to be able to use his Costuming issued badge to get his grifter friends special park privileges that normal paying guests would never get, and then laughing about it all together as all the sad families look on in the background (without their consent to appear in this content)? They haven’t force transferred him to Third Shift Custodial yet? This isn’t what Walt would have wanted

• Haha
  • Heart
It’s Friday morning - is Security Host Jeremy still employed by Disneyland Resort to be able to use his Costuming issued badge to get his grifter friends special park privileges that normal paying guests would never get, and then laughing about it all together as all the sad families look on in the background (without their consent to appear in this content)? They haven’t force transferred him to Third Shift Custodial yet? This isn’t what Walt would have wanted
Did you see the new job listings at Disney World? Security Jobs are $16.50/hour! Wtf

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

View attachment 1314830

View attachment 1314831

View attachment 1314832

View attachment 1314834
View attachment 1314836

View attachment 1314844

View attachment 1314858
This poor Santa guy. The camera pointed directly at him for her viewing pleasure. She posted this for obvious reasons. To bring attention to her stories because she’s an attention bleep and wants people to dm her to comment.KT, this is why you deserved the grifter comment from our plaid hero. I swear, I hope one day someone sees you shoveling food in your mouth at the parks and films you! Then I hope they upload it to see how you feel.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
This poor Santa guy. The camera pointed directly at him for her viewing pleasure. She posted this for obvious reasons. To bring attention to her stories because she’s an attention bleep and wants people to dm her to comment.KT, this is why you deserved the grifter comment from our plaid hero. I swear, I hope one day someone sees you shoveling food in your mouth at the parks and films you! Then I hope they upload it to see how you feel.
Her zooming in on him is exactly what she did on the Columbia. For her, it's all about her entertainment. She has no regard for other people whatsoever. It's all about her.

• Angry
  • Sick
Spencer - stop with the video filters. Do not enter the Multiverse! She looks like Adrian Brody.

I also like how she thinks she's a connoisseur of anything with her food review of a...donut.
View attachment 1315236

(Apologies to Adrian Brody)
I am disgusted by that gross front grey tooth that pops out in front of all the others. It’s like that tooth took on KT’s personality shouting “Hey guys! Look at me, I’m the best tooth in the mouth. I’m grey and big and stand out front of all the others because again, I’m the best tooth!” 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Her zooming in on him is exactly what she did on the Columbia. For her, it's all about her entertainment. She has no regard for other people whatsoever. It's all about her.
I did my part and reported it for bullying/harassment.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I was recently on Fremont street and I had to leave. It was heartbreaking that there were so many homeless and obviously incapacitated people there. You know, a normal human reaction to so many unwell and not cared for. KT on the other hand sees someone in that condition and thinks about how she can profit from it. The fact that they continue to zoom in on strangers without their consent makes me want to fly to California and go to Disneyland again just to get video of her digging in her butt and Spencer picking his nose because you know they both do!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
That noise Katie made while jumping off the escalator was so weird. 🤣

View attachment 1314605

Katie looks like this meme:

View attachment 1314610View attachment 1314611
I’m a parent of multiple children and I NEVER carried a bag that big. There’s really no need. That thing is bigger when a regular backpack!

View attachment 1314616
Speaking of dudebros, Spencer could learn a lot from another grifter in Vegas named Zak Bagans...
Now don’t go besmirching the name of our beloved Zack Bagans!! I’m sure I’m not the only one who has found JOY in watching hours and hours of Ghost hunters. 🤣🤣🤣

Anyone see their Instagram stories? For someone who claims to be all about mental health it seemed like she was mocking an intoxicated man wearing a Santa hat. Then big red looked done when she was doing a video of themselves.
What’s the saying that sums up people like her and Spence? Rules for thee, not for me?

And remind me again…would making fun of someone on a public platform when you have tens of thousands of followers and a backpack “sponsorship” be considered…bullying???

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.