Best Life & Beyond #32 They Think They're High Rollin & Go Start Trollin But Tattle Keeps Strollin Along

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess I don’t understand KTs hair. When it’s down it looks pretty smooth. That top knot she has…I cringed when I saw it. That is going to take a lot of work to get out. There are so many hair tutorials on YT, Why can’t a smooth top knot be on her list?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I guess I don’t understand KTs hair. When it’s down it looks pretty smooth. That top knot she has…I cringed when I saw it. That is going to take a lot of work to get out. There are so many hair tutorials on YT, Why can’t a smooth top knot be on her list?
when you try to hide how crappy of a person you are, sometimes your body can’t contain it, and it comes out in other ways

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Or..."Alex I'll take Eggslut for $100"

Sorry, it's Friday, my brain is already done for the week. 😁
That place is good. I couldn't sit through them prognosticating about why their views/tips are worth a tit to hear why they didn't like it - other than - it has a line?!

• Haha
Still waiting for the "What to Expect in June" vid to be posted. Guess it's been a busy week with recovery from Fantasmic, verifying Patreon subs, going to Vegas and trolling Tattle. Their plate is full!

989F9115-6934-4125-A6A4-B1992C5F8ABA.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 29
"sorry besties ! couldn't do whats happening wednesday or give you any content because kt had to work the corner after we lost all that money in slots. no idea why we thought it would be smart to blow through $150 for 10 minutes of boring video content !"

• Haha
  • Sick
She's told you before, she doesn't watch other YouTube channels because she doesn't have TIME to watch other (inferior) channels. Ugh. You guys don't realize how hard vlogging is apparently!

Look, we all know how selfish she is and what a tragedy it would be if they had a kid but people do sure make a killing off of their cute kids on YouTube and we all know what motivates them. Besides, when the kids makes you rich and famous you can just hire someone to raise them!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Look, we all know how selfish she is and what a tragedy it would be if they had a kid but people do sure make a killing off of their cute kids on YouTube and we all know what motivates them. Besides, when the kids makes you rich and famous you can just hire someone to raise them!
Don't mind me. Will just be over here giggling for a good hour over this. 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Pool day today Besties! And you know what? We deserve it! We are still suffering from the emotional
damage caused by Fantasmic. I’ll start crying if I think about it. I could stay in bed all day thanks to that. Will we have a special visitor or two at the pool? Then we’re off for a special dinner thanks to some viewers. You’ll have to watch!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
KT…you are living the opposite of your best life if you’re on these threads during your budget Vegas trip bwahahahaha you ain’t foolin no one but yourself and maybe Spncer

She was totally mocking the guy with the Santa hat cause she only cares about “mental health” when she talks about herself.
Exactly this.

• Heart
Pool day today Besties! And you know what? We deserve it! We are still suffering from the emotional
damage caused by Fantasmic. I’ll start crying if I think about it. I could stay in bed all day thanks to that. Will we have a special visitor or two at the pool? Then we’re off for a special dinner thanks to some viewers. You’ll have to watch!
I'm sure that Dencer the perv is praying for a Dani 702 Vegas collab this week.

• Haha
  • Sick
The drunk guy dancing video was taken down! I reported it for bullying.

Someone who constantly screams IM LIVING MY BEST LIFE doing something as mundane as seeing live music on Fremont street is definitely NOT living this best life.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
The drunk guy dancing video was taken down! I reported it for bullying.

Someone who constantly screams IM LIVING MY BEST LIFE doing something as mundane as seeing live music on Fremont street is definitely NOT living this best life.
Bullying is what KT does best! She's proud of it too!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Dani won't interact with them anymore.

They are treated like they are lepers now.

And they might be.

Have you seen Spencer's eye and KT's fingernails?

Another reason why they need Jesus in their lives.

"Leper Life and Beyond"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She doesn't care about tit, only herself. It's all bullshit, she is all bullshit. She also has some sort of delusional issue going on. Spencer really has his hands full with this beast...Karma

Left: Reality (this week)
Right: KTs Multiverse of Madness

View attachment 1315000

View attachment 1315007

He was using a filter on her face.🤣 Geez, stop eating 10,000 calories a day and you won't have to use a filter. This is so disturbing. You are on videoooo....we see what you look like.
The photos are visual proof of the delusional life she leads. This is no one's best life. She waddles around out of breath all the time, paints clown make up all over her face, and has some weird teeth thing going on,yet she acts like, and thinks she is hot tit?! She is a vile person. It doesn't matter what she looks like

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.