Best Life & Beyond #32 They Think They're High Rollin & Go Start Trollin But Tattle Keeps Strollin Along

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Itā€™s so pathetic how much time KT spends on this site when she could be putting that time and effort into the small fan base they have left. Itā€™s like a customer service business but they donā€™t understand that cause they think they are above everyone. They liked and commented on a few posts from their last video. Why not like every single comment from fans? Is it really that much work? Itā€™s cause they really donā€™t care about their fans. If people take the time and effort to leave a comment, it should be liked or responded to. But instead she spends all her time on tattle and obsessively checking Griftbusterā€™s IG.

Youā€™re not living your best life. Anyone of us could laze around and eat ourselves into oblivion but thatā€™s just a sad, pathetic life. I pity people that live that way, itā€™s sad!

"We coulda just split one of these! What were we thinking?"

View attachment 1314563
Please, who are you trying to kid? One eggussy per blob.
They only bullshit themselves! You know they each ate their entire breakfast sandwich before pigging out on doughnuts.

Is that a Party City wig?

View attachment 1314560
It could be, but those are definitely $2 party city sunglasses! Cheap Bastards

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I canā€™t imagine what it feels like to have so many people hate you. She calls us all haters, trolls, basement dwellers. Funny thing is, how could so many people be wrong. Who is the common denominator? She is. How embarrassing it must be for everyone that personally knows her. Her family. Her ā€œfriendsā€ in the vlogging community like Liz and Janelle. I wouldnā€™t ever want to show my face. How does she walk out every single day knowing you are hated as much as you are. That doesnā€™t sound like the BEST LIFE to me. I am so thankful there arenā€™t threads upon threads of people talking about me!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
They liked and commented on a few posts from their last video. Why not like every single comment from fans?
The truly sad thing is that often YouTube auto-generates responses available to select for quick replies too.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I think it's funny that big fella will instantly block any critical comment out of fear that it will harm her image but she leaves "straight pride" and painfully obvious bot comments from weasel javelin. KT we all know you buy subs and comments but the least you could do is spend a few extra bucks to get ones that aren't so painfully fake. These bots vocabulary is one backwards N from being a four year olds first lemonade stand sign. Leaving these comments up not only makes your subscribers seem suspect, IF they were real, the poor vocabulary doesn't help your disintegrating image. If you are gonna leave them up, at the very least, congratulate Mr javelin on procuring an Asian fiance. Or maybe tell crouton Jeremy where to buy pants!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Just when I thought this couldn't get any worse... Katie doesn't know what a speakeasy is.

12.jpg
13.jpg

(She was clearly lying when she said she learned a lot from Lansky then.)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.