Best Life & Beyond #32 They Think They're High Rollin & Go Start Trollin But Tattle Keeps Strollin Along

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love Disneyland. I was an Attractions Host when I was younger and have lots of great memories. Sometimes I think I’d like to be a vlogger and go there all the time. But I’m a grown man with a professional license and successful career. I’m good at what I do. I help people change their lives for the better on a daily basis. Sleeping until noon and eating loads of crap food is nobody’s best life, and Disneyland gets depressing if you go there constantly.
Damn, do I have a job for you! 🤣
And welcome!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
It could've been this game on Thursday June 2nd, one day after they claimed they just missed a birthday dinner with their Vegas besties that was on the TV
View attachment 1321462
If it was when her watch was showing the 29th, it could've been highlights or leading up to the finals? Gotta get those bets ready in Vegas!
They were playing against Dallas though. I thought maybe Celtics to until I saw the uniforms.

Reactions: 17
They were playing against Dallas though. I thought maybe Celtics to until I saw the uniforms.
They went and cheated their way to the front of Fantasmic on the 28th though.

I have no doubt Malibu was a bait and their joke of unplugging was to dupe everyone. The timing of this is definitely fishy though and it's funny that they're acting like they were only there for a couple days 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
KT: We will definitely be back to The M Resort.
Narrator: They never went back again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Ok, so not much on tv tonight. 😅I went to see if their Patreon still has Disney in it and made the mistake of clicking on their Amazon link...what's being sold here? And 10 days ago she didn't look like this 🤣.Those party city glasses are $70?!

Screenshot_20220605-213203_Samsung Internet.jpg

And isn't that false advertising with the Willy Wonka filter? The glasses look enormous

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
So are they saying they didn’t go to the strip?
View attachment 1321278
What is full Vegas To her? these Two are Posers. Full Vegas to me would include a driver A top notch show impossible to get reservation a real cabana perhaps 🧐

View attachment 1321352
I'm still over here trying to find the swimsuit...is it this one? Lol.. It's out of stock!
She has started a shopping link that of course she only kept up with like a day if that. She’s so stupid she has legit fans that really do want to know and she can’t be bothered to post the links and make a lil extra cash. Poor Spencer (not really) hunched over the keyboard for 17 hours a day and she can’t do anything but make a fool of herself on IG nonstop

Agreed. She may have metal health issues but she’s well enough to swindle everyone she can!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.