Best Life & Beyond #30 Are there more Spirits haunting the HM or Debt Collectors leaving K & S Voicemails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s one of THOSE women. Such low confidence that literally ANY word a man utters in her direction, she’ll mistake for flirting and flirt back 100x harder. And I’m one of the people that believes once a cheater, always a cheater. She’s just waiting for another man to give her any attention and she would ABSOLUTELY be GONE.
Like vlad thinking everyone here is female because females to KT are catty and jealous and men would never do that! :sick:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
In the greater Anaheim area thru Monday mid-day, until I head to Las Vegas for the rest of the week.

At DCA, I am guessing all the Vloggers are taking the day off from the Parks today after last night?

• Heart
Reactions: 35
In the greater Anaheim area thru Monday mid-day, until I head to Las Vegas for the rest of the week.

At DCA, I am guessing all the Vloggers are taking the day off from the Parks today after last night?
Gotta edit those videos and get them uploaded to get their 1/132nd piece of those views. Who knew the Sunday on a holiday weekend would be the best day to go - since the vloggers may take the day off.

Off Topic @UncleLester - Is Radiator Springs re-opened yet - or are they still letting people play cornhole instead?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

I heard couple of them mention on their videos that they're avoiding the parks due to the holiday crowds. They all should stay home and let those who finally have a day off, enjoy the parks without these fckers clogging reservations and lines.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Oooooooh lucky!!! Hopefully you don’t see ANY vloggers AT ALL 🙏

• Heart
I heard couple of them mention on their videos that they're avoiding the parks due to the holiday crowds. They all should stay home and let those who finally have a day off, enjoy the parks without these fckers clogging reservations and lines.
They are all tired from going open to close star wars celebration, star wars nite and then fantasmic yesterday. Today will be a great day full of non vloggers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Don’t be surprised if a ‘Memorial Day at Disneyland’ video is in the works today or tomorrow by these two. They’ll still argue that spring break crowds are still here!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
AF6C29E6-767F-4394-87E8-23BE7C11EF13.jpeg
I’m sure this is old news on here but being fairly new to these grifters and feeling ‘googly’ google images did not disappoint. Ole sackblower taking it deep.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I try not to be petty but after the performance kt gave last night I just want to say that I dislike her haircut. 🤣🤣🤣
Don’t be surprised if a ‘Memorial Day at Disneyland’ video is in the works today or tomorrow by these two. They’ll still argue that spring break crowds are still here!
“iS IT bUsy?!?! We’ll take you along and find out! Like and subscribe to find out if 3 day summer weekends after school gets out is busy!”

• Haha
Perfect example of reservation fuckery. My wife was there all damn day yesterday - her friend could NOT get a reservation.

Meanwhile - vloggers are there - taking up reservations - for half a day (or less) JUST to be there to record a Disney show so they can upload it (or livestream it) and make money - off of Disney property.

Well done! They literally take a reservation from people who just want to go to the park and enjoy it so they can "resell" it.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Tattle question: if I accidentally hit reply but don’t want to, how do I close down that box? I cannot figure it out!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Perfect example of reservation fuckery. My wife was there all damn day yesterday - her friend could NOT get a reservation.

Meanwhile - vloggers are there - taking up reservations - for half a day (or less) JUST to be there to record a Disney show so they can upload it (or livestream it) and make money - off of Disney property.

Well done! They literally take a reservation from people who just want to go to the park and enjoy it so they can "resell" it.
I live on the east coast and we are AP holders at universal even though we only go maybe 3-4 times a year and I noticed in may of this year on our trip how absolutely obnoxious Orlando vloggers tend to be. This guys with a gimbal and this whole setup taking up the entire entrance of the universal store to vlog about the new hhn merch reveal. He caused an entire people jam at the entrance so he could get the “inside scoop” I don’t know why that tit is tolerated by any park.

• Angry
  • Wow
Exactly! I think it’s very possible for someone to lurk for a long time without chiming in. Plus, Vlad was different and went for the jugular with Adam and Daphne right off the bat
Agree. I’m more of a lurker but do chime in from time to time 🤣

Reactions: 21
500BD77B-626B-44D7-B83A-DA414AFBE483.png
I try not to be petty but after the performance kt gave last night I just want to say that I dislike her haircut. 🤣🤣🤣

“iS IT bUsy?!?! We’ll take you along and find out! Like and subscribe to find out if 3 day summer weekends after school gets out is busy!”
KT’s new haircut and full drag

• Haha
I live on the east coast and we are AP holders at universal even though we only go maybe 3-4 times a year and I noticed in may of this year on our trip how absolutely obnoxious Orlando vloggers tend to be. This guys with a gimbal and this whole setup taking up the entire entrance of the universal store to vlog about the new hhn merch reveal. He caused an entire people jam at the entrance so he could get the “inside scoop” I don’t know why that tit is tolerated by any park.
I thought the Newsie Gerbil was bad. I wouldn't have tolerated that as a parkgoer. What a loser. Get a real job!

Reactions: 15
I thought the Newsie Gerbil was bad. I wouldn't have tolerated that as a parkgoer. What a loser. Get a real job!
Newsie gerbil?! 😂😂😂😂😂 sounds like Disney's newest pitch for an animated series

I can't stand FB his voice like TTT annoy me sooo much

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.