Best Life & Beyond #29 Lifestyles of the Ghetto Fabulous with Katie Slockbower and Spencer Emmons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Running from the challenge is what these self proclaimed tattle queens have as their secret weapon. Cowards at the core. I thought better of them before getting treated like a second class citizen here for being new. Theyre paranoia precedes them and they trust no one. To be clear, They came at me first, and when i fired back they made grade school jokes and insults and then ran for the hills when they realized they had no way to win the battle of wits. Nothing clever, nothing but “How do i silence this guy?” You ladies literally have zero game here.
not sure you know what “challenge” means.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm sorry but is there something wrong with being a lady that I'm not getting? Is there any reason why you're still here? Just genuinely curious...

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I didnt bring her into the conversation, they did in response to my comments on Adams thread. And to say Tattle is a culture is a bit presumptuous at best. I was attacked here because i was new. Paranoid and delusional core members keeping their little club for themselves. They found out i posted about her elsewhere and dragged that conversation here. Thats the reality youre missing.
What did you post about Daphne?

Reactions: 8
I respectfully disagree. I used to think he'd be good by himself but he truly is a talentless fraud. The only thing he knows how to do is copy what other people are doing years after it was cool.
[/QUOTE
I guess they all need a token girlfriend to bring a level of interest to their content. Lol
I respectfully disagree. I used to think he'd be good by himself but he truly is a talentless fraud. The only thing he knows how to do is copy what other people are doing years after it was cool.
from what I gather so far, she’s ruining his friendships, his health, and relationships with followers. can it get any worse?

Reactions: 3
I think your assumptions are true. And it’s sad. I hope he just moves on from her and gets in better shape soon because hes been looking pretty terrible lately.
They're not assumptions. It really is a small moldy apartment and he depends on his mom for a lot of things. He caters to Kt's every whim and if it weren't for her, he'd still be living in Malibu.

Reactions: 22
So now she’s posting they’re currently in Malibu (and not actually on their way to Vegas…:unsure:).

Funny how they flaked out on Charlie & the SD Safari Park a few weeks ago for Malibu, and now Star Wars Celebration for DCA & Malibu, yet cited both as “scheduling conflicts”. Something tells me that’s just code for “we can’t afford it”.

To be honest, there’s no shame in that. But there IS shame in lying about it and trying to pretend to be Gucci Rad when you're far from it.

View attachment 1299604

GROSS. I don’t wanna know what she means by this. :sick:

View attachment 1299605
She means memories of her dead dog and the times she first started physically cheating on her husband. Oh, I mean when she and Spencer first kissed.

I also think she reposts photos of places to make people think they’re there when they’re not to show how “busy” they are best lifeing.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I believe for anyone paying attention and with a functioning brain, Adam has made his point... And good on him! I believe he's affected their channel and income most triumphantly. Would be nice if he could put that final nail in the coffin but I'm satisfied with what he's accomplished. 👏👏👏

Reactions: 21
Disney still hasn't said a word on renewing annual passes, and it's only 2 months away. Can we hope that they're seriously re-evaluating the Keys program? I'd love for all the douchebag streamers to have to pay to get in each day.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
What’s the end game for BLAB? What goal are they trying to achieve? ATW does lots of road trips to preserve “Americana”, Dylan wants to have a lot of “coaster credits” and ride them around the world, Brickey wants to be a historians and the next George Lucas, OA highlights every part of Disney (resorts, cruises, hotels)…are BLAB just going to continue to go to Disneyland and sometimes DCA for the rest of their lives? Target/Costco/Malibu/farmers market for the next 50 years?
They think they’ll have it made at 100k subs. I highly doubt there is any planning or budgeting for channel investments or like, retirement. She already thinks she’s famous and Spencer is the tool for her to have the channel she wants.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Best Life & Beyond #30 Spencer Emmons & Katie Slockbower proud founding members of Big Fella Churro Club

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.