Best Life & Beyond #29 Lifestyles of the Ghetto Fabulous with Katie Slockbower and Spencer Emmons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Goodie! Someone is trying to turn this place into Reddit.
And im still not clear as to the Paranoia factor running so high here. Im clearly being profiled because of it. Nobody has given me a reason beside some unpublished rules and regs regarding my lack of effort and a lack of some very specific complaints about Katie and Spencer that i have yet to post about. All i know is that Im new and you all are scared of me for some reason. Maybe Someone need to post about you guys and how you treat your followers here. Take a look in the mirror, your all becoming just like BLAB.
Not paranoid. Just don't like you at this point.

This entire group is turning on one.
Fixed it for you.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
decention in the ranks and we are turning on each other one by one.....

WTF, when did this become some strange army inna apparent war amongst themselves? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 15
We all joined the Navy to defend the Columbia and the Honor of Capt Griftbuster

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
You are just as paranoid as the others here Mrs Classhole. Keep assuming down that lonely road to nowhere. This entire group is turning on itself one by one.
Nice try. We are united against you and your churro guzzling clown. Continue with your traveling tit show. The people here in this forum are giving you great advice, please continue to ignore it as you and your tell-a-tubby junk food dumpster are a great source of cannon fodder.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Well, "Vlad," I happened to have been online the night/early morning you became "New" and apparently you knew that made you appear sketchy to the rest of us and I found you perusing an old thread about how one goes about increasing their prescription "status" (for lack of a better word). The actual name of the thread is "Title Ladder Updated" in which mostly moderators talk about how one bumps their status from New member to Member, to Active Member to Well-Known Member, Chatty Member, VIP. So I wondered to myself, what would a brand-new member be looking at that for? I deduced you've obviously been monitoring here for a while and know how sketchy new members appear who try to "stir the pot" out of the blue with suspect comments. I smell a "Big Fella" or "Dense" in sheep's clothing.
I can 100% attest to this! I must have been on at the same time because I saw Vlad had also viewed that thread as well! I was curious what it was and viewed it as well. Or Vlad has viewed it several times and I just happened to see it another time. The point is, you don’t come on a BLAB thread and go hard for Peter, Adam and Woo.

@VladTheImpaler Several of us have given you an answer as to why we are suspicious. I also asked you where you got these accusations against Adam and you didn’t answer.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Malibu is one of their Escape from the Woo destinations.
Yes, totally- we all agree they're definitely escaping Woo. I just think it's funny that they can't afford to go anywhere else except for either Dense's mom's apartment in Malibu, or to a potentially hosted Vegas hotel in order to make that escape but pretend they're super rich. They're so predictable.

Speaking of the hosted hotel - I have a feeling the reason she took down that post about the Palms is cuz they're paranoid (dangit, there I go using vlad's lingo) that people would reach out to the hotel to discourage them from hosting BLOB. Much like the backlash For the Lively got for giving her a free backpack.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
You are just as paranoid as the others here Mrs Classhole. Keep assuming down that lonely road to nowhere. This entire group is turning on itself one by one.
the entire group disliking YOU PERSONALLY doesn’t mean we’re turning on ourselves.

I know we dunk on Spencer and Katie a lot. I don’t think you’re them, because THEY don’t even have these many issues with comprehension.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Thanks for responding. Still doesn’t really answer my question but if he’s ok then I guess it doesn’t matter. I just seriously despise worst life and beyond and their boring ass content. I’ll just continue reading these posts and hopefully I’ll find out what I want I know eventually and mb one day when I’m not new I’ll be accepted by these like minded people hahaha
Here is some friendly advice. Start at thread #1. Get caught up to this point and then comment about your own personal reasons for hating BLOB. That's what I did and had no issues being a newbie. 😊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I imagine she is having severe constipation with that nacho sauce added to her cheese steak.

If I had to guess, I would say she poops round baseball like stools.

Then Spence and her take turns playing bobbing for horse apples in the toilet.

Waka Waka Waka!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.