Best Life & Beyond #29 Lifestyles of the Ghetto Fabulous with Katie Slockbower and Spencer Emmons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I take it Dense must be the one driving to Vegas this time since KT appears to have enough free time to post from two accounts simultaneously.

I wonder if that IG account has had a name change yet today....
I don't know, one of them sure has that Spencer tone going.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I think there are several parody videos and channels on YouTube that sum things up pretty well. There is a lot to digest with these two tho so it's also a lot to sum up with a pretty bow 🤷‍♀️ yes Adam appears Ok tho and not in trouble . I fact I think he's probably, dare I say, living his best life. BLOB does not appear to be broken up 🤔
Thanks for responding. Still doesn’t really answer my question but if he’s ok then I guess it doesn’t matter. I just seriously despise worst life and beyond and their boring ass content. I’ll just continue reading these posts and hopefully I’ll find out what I want I know eventually and mb one day when I’m not new I’ll be accepted by these like minded people hahaha

Reactions: 2
Paranoid much? Maybe its that your not as confident in your actions that makes you “sus” as you say. I talk here with confidence in my anonymity. You seem freaked out and paranoid. Not trying to make enemies here but theres clear decention in these ranks lately. Sad to see.
Ok. Thanks for your input! You are free to speak your mind, but if you feel this way then maybe this isn't the thread for you?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
kinda weird how now theres so many new members who are having issues...when i joined weeks ago, it was great fun ! definitely kt and her cronies

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm curious if they were able to sell them or if they ended up giving them away. They've tried to do or claimed both. She wanted face value for them $150 each...then they said they gave them away 🤷‍♀️
Those grifters would let them expire before the ever gave anything away for free.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yup. I lurked, caught up, and joined in. Not hard. Especially when there's recaps in the start most threads. ;) (They're hilarious. Highly recommend)

There's been a decent number of people coming to stir up tit here even in the short time I've been around and people who are no longer here because of threats. So yeah... It's natural to be sus of some.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I'm not sure why we're responsible for catching you up. We're on thread #29 here. There is plenty of info in these threads for you to do the research and find out on your own. If you're still here after that and you have something to contribute, you're welcome to join us.
I guess I was just hoping someone would just save me from having to do the research I guess. But I’ll gladly start from the beginning and figure it out. Thanks

Reactions: 3
Yup. I lurked, caught up, and joined in. Not hard. Especially when there's recaps in the start most threads. ;) (They're hilarious. Highly recommend)

There's been a decent number of people coming to stir up tit here even in the short time I've been around and people who are no longer here because of threats. So yeah... It's natural to be sus of some.
Didn’t know things were that crazy here. How do people stir tit up? I’m here bc I like knowing how full of tit and fake worst life is. When I read that they did something to woo it just added fuel to the fire.

I know, you think that me reading all 22 threads before I jumped in helped. No one had to catch me up
Same I’d been here for quite awhile until I felt compelled to speak up by airing my grievances and calling out these grifting dirtbags

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Ol Vlad def has Spencer vibes. He’s explaining Tattle to us like it’s the history of the Mark Twain. Lots of time to chat from the passenger seat to Vegas.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.