Best Life & Beyond #29 Lifestyles of the Ghetto Fabulous with Katie Slockbower and Spencer Emmons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Again - it's weird - for being such big ballers and living so high on the hog - they never seem to.... spend any money. Not on anything of note.

Like the greatest expenditure I've seen these two actually spend/do is a steakhouse right before close. Eh? other than that - what - "target haul" or "costco haul". Look out Kardashians - you've got competition now.

I mean they show themselves with things (usually fakes) but you never see them actually buy/spend much of anything. it's all so fake and transparent.

They are literally the embodiment of white trash with a tax return. They are trailer trash.
They spent all their money on that Gucci Rad first class flight to Orlando!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It will be one of those…for sure.
I could totally picture them staying at the Excaliber...with her convinced she's a queen of some sort and his "it has been decreed" it's like they've left signs all along. :unsure::LOL:
I've only stayed at the Park MGM for one night to see a concert. That's the only reason I'd probably go...the gambling is lost on me and have you seen CSI?! :LOL::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Can you imagine being locked out of a DISNEYLAND community? Like…your main goal is to share your joy w others who can’t go and you can’t even keep up appearances within a DISNEY. VLOGGING. COMMUNITY. I’m seriously shaking my head as I type this. BLAB has alienated themselves from a group who’s biggest drama is not getting a theme park reservation. It is so absolutely embarrassing. Every one of those vloggers has something that annoys us and I’m sure it annoys others (looking at you know it all Brickey) but everyone is totally kind to each other in parks and events. How low do you have to go that you can’t even be in the same THEME PARK at the same time?!?!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
And ....Brickie is no longer a Bestie

View attachment 1298611

🤣
Sounds like Brickey is officially on BLOB's tit list. Brickey seemed very icy with Spencer at the Galactic starcruiser, and he hasn't appeared with BLOB since then. Also another thing I noticed on the recent Wednesday beg-a-thon was that a Brickey collab question was immediately deleted in the chant. They must be infuriated at Brickey for choosing to hang and side with the Woo.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Can you imagine being locked out of a DISNEYLAND community? Like…your main goal is to share your joy w others who can’t go and you can’t even keep up appearances within a DISNEY. VLOGGING. COMMUNITY. I’m seriously shaking my head as I type this. BLAB has alienated themselves from a group who’s biggest drama is not getting a theme park reservation. It is so absolutely embarrassing. Every one of those vloggers has something that annoys us and I’m sure it annoys others (looking at you know it all Brickey) but everyone is totally kind to each other in parks and events. How low do you have to go that you can’t even be in the same THEME PARK at the same time?!?!
People are always shocked to hear about certain groups having drama but for me- it's not the subject but the people who bring the drama. It could be cooking or movie reviews or hell even family vlogging...if you're the drama, you'll isolate yourself anywhere you go.

Do I believe Spencer is the drama? Not really...he seems like he has some not so in the closer conservative views that will rub people the wrong way, but at the end of the day his biggest faults are enabling cheating and enabling KT...whose picture is in the dictionary next to the word 'drama'.

Yes, I can't wait for their sure to be riveting vlog/review of a 20 year old hotel that closed and is re-opening by trying to hitch it's wagon to subset of vegas patrons who don't spend tit in the desert. :eyeroll:

Again - it's weird - for being such big ballers and living so high on the hog - they never seem to.... spend any money. Not on anything of note.

Like the greatest expenditure I've seen these two actually spend/do is a steakhouse right before close. Eh? other than that - what - "target haul" or "costco haul". Look out Kardashians - you've got competition now.

I mean they show themselves with things (usually fakes) but you never see them actually buy/spend much of anything. it's all so fake and transparent.

They are literally the embodiment of white trash with a tax return. They are trailer trash.
Ya, it seems like they both so badly need to portray this image of having money. They spend so much time faking the lifestyle ( KT with all her cropped and angled pics) instead of actually working for one. And they think they are fooling everyone...bleeping morons!!
I think we are going to see more of their true colors in these bestie only streams. What will these two dipshits reveal this week?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
It will be one of those…for sure.
There's still an element of mystery because they mentioned that they'd be staying at two different places during their 'Future of the channel' video. Only one appeared to be HOSTED, so the other one they're paying for. Unless they're planning to clear some space on the floor in Paula McKenzie's craft room.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Do I believe Spencer is the drama? Not really...he seems like he has some not so in the closer conservative views that will rub people the wrong way, but at the end of the day his biggest faults are enabling cheating and enabling KT...whose picture is in the dictionary next to the word 'drama'.
His biggest fault is being an obnoxious, entitled asshole, IMO.
He may not be a massive drama Queen with all the theatrics like his greasy partner, but his better than you attitude has probably alienated plenty of people.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Sounds like Brickey is officially on BLOB's tit list. Brickey seemed very icy with Spencer at the Galactic starcruiser, and he hasn't appeared with BLOB since then. Also another thing I noticed on the recent Wednesday beg-a-thon was that a Brickey collab question was immediately deleted in the chant. They must be infuriated at Brickey for choosing to hang and side with the Woo.
Brickey used to slide into the live chats but has anyone seen him recently?! I feel like I haven’t seen him since the time Kt was laughing at him and completely interrupted boring Spencer

Yes! For the big ballers they are, why stay at the same small room at the Park MGM? I get that it’s smoke free but come on. A nice hotel room is part of the fun of going to Vegas. And that is not a nice room. Very bland.
That room they always stay in at Park MGM is depressing as hell to me!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
There's still an element of mystery because they mentioned that they'd be staying at two different places during their 'Future of the channel' video. Only one appeared to be HOSTED, so the other one they're paying for. Unless they're planning to clear some space on the floor in Paula McKenzie's craft room.
Room they’ll pay for. Editing desk in the corner.
2FB64581-4922-43E4-8BDD-284C60DD1D0E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Brickey used to slide into the live chats but has anyone seen him recently?! I feel like I haven’t seen him since the time Kt was laughing at him and completely interrupted boring Spencer

I think what happened was that Adam told Brickey his side of the story (during Brickey's last Orlando trip) of what happened with the apartment fiasco and chose to believe Adam instead of KT's Anaheim gang excuse. And ever since then Brickey has definitely distanced himself from BLOB.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
His biggest fault is being an obnoxious, entitled asshole, IMO.
He may not be a massive drama Queen with all the theatrics like his greasy partner, but his better than you attitude has probably alienated plenty of people.
And though he was probably doing KT damage control he spun the Columbia incident like a pro and painted our hero as the poster child for What will happen if you cross blob 😡👎

Yep, Brickie used to join BLOBs live chats on WHW, but hasn't in weeks.

On the face of it, i dont blame Brickie at all, any vlogger would align themselves with vloggers who have similar interests and who are more successful. Adam, OA and Brickie have shared interests & content. Who the fck wants to go to Costco, Target, the pier to eat garbage fast food, or a beach farmers market?

BLOB is changing their niche or rather KT having pissed off the world, has forced them into this tit niche

Hell, even Paulsthemeparkadnevtures is at SW Celebration. It's what their YT demo wants to see. He's working it.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Can you imagine being locked out of a DISNEYLAND community? Like…your main goal is to share your joy w others who can’t go and you can’t even keep up appearances within a DISNEY. VLOGGING. COMMUNITY. I’m seriously shaking my head as I type this. BLAB has alienated themselves from a group who’s biggest drama is not getting a theme park reservation.
it stifles the imagination. You're right - the only drama/adversity you could POSSIBLY face is not getting a reservation on a certain day (but you can before or after) - that's it. That's literally IT. The only other thing you have to do is NOT be a raging asshole grifting piece of tit.

Any yet they couldn't do it.

Just don't be a miserable piece of tit and ruin other peoples vacation - and you can try to make a living just going to Disneyland - and they couldn't do the ONE thing - the easiest thing. It's like someone offered them a check with enough money to live off of and not have to work a real job - and they take the check - wipe their ass with it - and witch and complain it wasn't enough and they can't cash it because they wiped their enormous ass with it.

They deserve everything bad that may come their way - mostly because they bring it all on themselves.

Reactions: 31
the mckenzies are awesome. BLAB better stay far away and not taint them with their toxic bullshit

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.