Best Life & Beyond #27 Don't give these grifters any money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone should just ignore that lunatic! This has gotten ridiculous. It's all BS. They're triggered, scared, mad, and desperate. Let KT play this high school game alone until she gets bored. Nothing to fear. Not sure where Lalo is. I'm sure he's smart enough to know that those idiots are all talk and just trying to stop everyone from exposing them any way they can. Not going to happen. I'm still happily going to expose them.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
One of the things posted in the screenshots last night was that BLAB has a deal with a friend to do lives at their place. BLAB apparently doesn't live where they do their live streams. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 That's why we don't see things on their walls etc, because they aren't really at home! 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I honestly couldn’t give 2 flying fecks. I’m done with these grifters. I’m so easy to doxx even KT could figure it out. Are they going to tell my employer? If so then I will need to give myself a stern talking too when the time comes 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Please don’t let them attempt to divide this happy community. My favorite part is truly how cordial everyone here is.

If we start doing that, we are no better than Spencer Emmons who divided happily married Matt Slockbower from his Wife Katie Slockbower (after watching her on a Stream and then Hunting her down at a Southern California Family Theme Park).
Where did Lalo go?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Wait - let's recap here.

They have the apartment in Malibu. OK.
They have the apartment at Alopecia Place in Irvine - they pretend to NOT have that one.

They stay at a "beach resort" - BUT - leave the resort in Laguna Beach - to go BACK to their apartment for KT to do the Live WHW (last week) but Spence wasn't there?

Was this at their apartment - or their "friends" apartment they do all their livestreams from?! Was last night from Malibu, Alopecia Towers or their friends place? Did their "friend" also decorate with the target shower curtain - that they admitted they bought at target on a previous livestream?

So confused.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Let’s not forget that not only is there facial recognition, but they are finger printing all the areas where stickers were left!!!
Really making sure they don't miss any possible lead...also with KT mentioning Tom Sawyer's Island in their latest video, I wouldn't be surprised if they brought some tools along with them to "help" in the search

OIP.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Another gem from last night, it was their Masterplan to start the Patreon to infiltrate Tattlelife.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Wait - let's recap here.

They have the apartment in Malibu. OK.
They have the apartment at Alopecia Place in Irvine - they pretend to NOT have that one.

They stay at a "beach resort" - BUT - leave the resort in Laguna Beach - to go BACK to their apartment for KT to do the Live WHW (last week) but Spence wasn't there?

Was this at their apartment - or their "friends" apartment they do all their livestreams from?! Was last night from Malibu, Alopecia Towers or their friends place? Did their "friend" also decorate with the target shower curtain - that they admitted they bought at target on a previous livestream?

So confused.
It's probably Checkbook Charlie's room at the Irvine apartment. ;)

And a tent for camping
I honestly doubt they're camping in a tent (despite/given KT's clear reaction about it and not "having electricity"). He said glamping. Either they're staying in a cabin or a converted RV or something.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
It's probably Checkbook Charlie's room at the Irvine apartment. ;)
Alopecia Place?? Cool.

Imagine the old man farts that permeate that place when they get to drinking!

Waxing nostalgic about rotary phones and the good old days when people "knew their place". Making grand plans for the next big video - the next one - that's the one that will go viral and all their dreams will come true!

Champaign would fall from the heavens, doors would open and velvet ropes would part!

KT is really living the dream over there!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Looks like stalker insta changed it's name again. Not sure why or what that gains them.

I assume that account it still reaching out to people - trying whatever it is she is trying.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
My post "likes" or commented on just dropped by hundreds. Someone just delete their account?
All the supposed "moles" still have posts in other threads showing. Who knows...

Looks like stalker insta changed it's name again. Not sure why or what that gains them.

I assume that account it still reaching out to people - trying whatever it is she is trying.
Another screencap for my fun. Thanks for the update. Probably just to make it harder to search for them. Not realizing how stupidly easy it is to see.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
One of the things posted in the screenshots last night was that BLAB has a deal with a friend to do lives at their place. BLAB apparently doesn't live where they do their live streams. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 That's why we don't see things on their walls etc, because they aren't really at home! 😅
Uh then why the big show when they first moved in. The kitchen. The fridge etc. puhleeeeease!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

I can assure you it's all BS!! Like 100% BS! The desperation is real! Haha

• Heart
  • Haha
All the supposed "moles" still have posts in other threads showing. Who knows...

Another screencap for my fun. Thanks for the update. Probably just to make it harder to search for them. Not realizing how stupidly easy it is to see.
What's funny - I searched up the first version of it - and when I click on search in insta - it's still there and the name updates IN THE SEARCH to whatever they changed it to - I literally have to do/search nothing - it auto updates in my search history. She can change it 100 times and I never have to bother looking - it just updates right for me.

I can assure you it's all BS!! Like 100% BS! The desperation is real! Haha
Desperation is a stinky perfume!

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.