Best Life & Beyond #27 Don't give these grifters any money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I, for one, am curious where @Lalo Salamanca is. Did the sticker police capture him? Since, you know, Disney has him on video and all...with their facial recognition programs
I hope he's currently not tied up to a chair under the hot lights in the backstage interrogation room at Disneyland. I hear that Jeremy is a tough son of a witch with the waterboarding.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Man that was a LOT to catch up on! Poor me having to work and maintain a social life!

Is KT so delusional about her "fame" that she thinks people would be bothered to be PAID to troll her? People post way more vicious/slanderous stuff about ACTUAL celebrities and nothing happens to them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Wowzaa...I made it through all of that. I honestly couldn't keep up. This work thing sucks...it's not allowing me to stay informed to everything going on here! LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Wowzaa...I made it through all of that. I honestly couldn't keep up. This work thing sucks...it's not allowing me to stay informed to everything going on here! LOL
Seriously! I have been super busy with work and I'm still trying to catch up and still slightly confused lol but just going to go with the flow

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Is someone hoping we all go search that Instagram account with our personal Instagrams and watch the story - so they can log all of our Instagram accounts in a secret list?

View attachment 1281304
I don’t click links or go look. My ass knows better. My husband would divorce me for breaking Rule #7. Don’t click on god damn links Monica.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
She’s behaving like a rabid, cornered warthog. This is what happens when the chickens come home to roost. Her fantasy of living a “best life” is slipping through her bloated fingers. She has herself and her goon Spencer to blame. They have screwed over many others in their quest for influencer dominance, created and stirred unnecessary drama…. All that negative energy is coming back to them and now she can’t handle it. Cry me a river…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
She’s behaving like a rabid, cornered warthog. This is what happens when the chickens come home to roost. Her fantasy of living a “best life” is slipping through her bloated fingers. She has herself and her goon Spencer to blame. They have screwed over many others in their quest for influencer dominance, created and stirred unnecessary drama…. All that negative energy is coming back to them and now she can’t handle it. Cry me a river…
Quite a sight to see. I can’t imagine what it looks like in the mind of someone who’s this desperate. All because a little forum of anon accounts don’t like them. It’s like they have a God complex and want to smite people. Lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
One of the things posted in the screenshots last night was that BLAB has a deal with a friend to do lives at their place. BLAB apparently doesn't live where they do their live streams. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 That's why we don't see things on their walls etc, because they aren't really at home! 😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
I can't decide if I am increasingly more and more humored or just bleeping tired of the nonsense.

One of the things posted in the screenshots last night was that BLAB has a deal with a friend to do lives at their place. BLAB apparently doesn't live where they do their live streams. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 That's why we don't see things on their walls etc, because they aren't really at home! 😅
AH. Thank you. Now the 3 apartments comment makes sense.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I’m pretty disappointed that I wasn’t selected to be one of the “moles,” I try to put some actual effort into some of my shitposts here. Maybe you all are real moles but I’m not sure exactly what your intentions would be, it’s not like this discussion is bringing tons of increasing ad revenue to them. Some of you have been promoting joining their patreon just for lulz tho 🤔🤔 at the end of the day that’s just one fat witch who is still cheating on her husband

what’s more likely: that you all are “moles” or that this is just what to expect from a fanbase where a majority of their stans are concerning lonely autistic shut-ins who are actually jealous of the theme park lifestyle

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I, for one, am curious where @Lalo Salamanca is. Did the sticker police capture him? Since, you know, Disney has him on video and all...with their facial recognition programs
Let’s not forget that not only is there facial recognition, but they are finger printing all the areas where stickers were left!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.