Best Life & Beyond #27 Don't give these grifters any money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is the message I wasn’t able to screenshot before it got deleted.

Reactions: 4
So laborious to watch...I had to give up right after she finished fondeling the chicken. Sorry folks, I just couldn't 🫣🫣🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I noticed that when she pans her camera around her "house", there is zero disney decor, unless you count every AP magnet on the cork board. So weird! They just want to be youtube famous. They could care less about Disney.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
I’ve thought about vlogging a few times because just like most of the vloggers I too have no friends and would like to be able to just talk to a camera as the easy substitute for companionship and somehow get paid for it but one of my main reasons for not doing it is because I wouldn’t want to document my declining health both physically and mentally and well this channel is pretty much exactly what I mean by that

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve thought about vlogging a few times because just like most of the vloggers I too have no friends and would like to be able to just talk to a camera as the easy substitute for companionship and somehow get paid for it but one of my main reasons for not doing it is because I wouldn’t want to document my declining health both physically and mentally and well this channel is pretty much exactly what I mean by that
This channel should be the poster child for how NOT to run a vlog.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
STFU and I being punkd right now??? I’m laughing so hard!
I thought it was a joke as well. Calling YouTube and Patreon about Tattlers - Those were the meetings...HAHAHAHA

Is HappyPlace3675 one of us? that is her IG account she originally started with and has changed a million times.
Wasn't that the account sending the Instagram threats and fake stories of investigations, fingerprints, known addresses, and all of that other nonsense?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.