Best Life & Beyond #27 Don't give these grifters any money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let's keep it clean in here, folks. Confusing fear-mongering is not what we're here for. KT's unhinged, we know this. Do not give her insane tactics an inch. She barely knows how to run a Patreon - she certainly isn't capable of tracking down every Tattler's true identity. I mean, I know she has a friend who "works on computers", but still - it's unlikely anyone is in any real danger here.

And most importantly, she can't even afford her own divorce lawyer - let alone a litigation attorney.

Now - let the good times troll!

Screen Shot 2022-05-18 at 10.54.31 AM.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
I started an instagram because it looks like fun over there. In case anyone wanted to connect there

starter-kit.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Let's keep it clean in here, folks. Confusing fear-mongering is not what we're here for. KT's unhinged, we know this. Do not give her insane tactics an inch. She barely knows how to run a Patreon - she certainly isn't capable of tracking down every Tattler's true identity. I mean, I know she has a friend who "works on computers", but still - it's unlikely anyone is in any real danger here.

And most importantly, she can't even afford her own divorce lawyer - let alone a litigation attorney.

View attachment 1281186
When I first saw this picture it made me think of a call Center. Maybe her new gig is with a #900 service? She needs both hands free to pop cheese balls in her mouth while scratching thru that birds nest.. some people like hearing chomping and heavy breathing🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 26

View attachment 1281186
I’m here for it! Sorry bout it but I’m not going anywhere. I’m happily engaging in all the BLAB bashing

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

View attachment 1281186
She barely knows the definitions of basic words, dictionaries are hard for this buffoon. Yet she has access to an IT mastermind??? Ok, calm down Dr. Evil…. Just what exactly would you do??? Expose everyone for calling YOU out on your LIES and GRIFTING??? If anything you’d inadvertently expose yourself even further because your shady track record and digital receipts you stupidly leave for the world to see implicate you as being the biggest stalker of all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Please don’t let them attempt to divide this happy community. My favorite part is truly how cordial everyone here is.

If we start doing that, we are no better than Spencer Emmons who divided happily married Matt Slockbower from his Wife Katie Slockbower (after watching her on a Stream and then Hunting her down at a Southern California Family Theme Park).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
Please don’t let them attempt to divide this happy community. My favorite part is truly how cordial everyone here is.

If we start doing that, we are no better than Spencer Emmons who divided happily married Matt Slockbower from his Wife Katie Slockbower (after watching her on a Stream and then Hunting her down).
100% Uncle Lester, everyone.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Damn, these threads have been going insane lately lol

Also, another day and another duck you to KT The Hutt and Thumb head.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I took a few days off this week and it looks like I came back to a total tit show! These threads are moving faster than ever - can't wait to see what kind of BS BLAB is up to now.

I'm also curious to find out WTF the very click-baity "Future of our Channel" vlog means (through here of course, because I refuse to watch) - even though I'm sure I'll be greatly disappointed cuz the only way it would be good news is if they announced that they're retiring from vlogging. At least I was quite happy to see the count of unsatisfied viewers certainly hasn't waned.

1653066892218.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
KT is basically Amber Heard without the good looks or money. Poor Spence taking those beatings daily.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I, for one, am curious where @Lalo Salamanca is. Did the sticker police capture him? Since, you know, Disney has him on video and all...with their facial recognition programs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.