Best Life & Beyond #26 KT’s Block Party is Spinning While Griftbusters IG is Winning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Counting down to them deleting their Twitter again. They are painting a target on themselves. They are so bad at damage control it's ridiculous.
With the stupid tweets tonight throwing that other Vlogger under the bus, I am slightly suspicious that the new Twitter account is not actually Katie and Spencer.

It might instead be someone subtly trying to pretend to be them as part of a plan to make them look more ridiculous in the long run.

if that is the case, BRAVO!!! ❤ ❤ ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Another incident well not really and incident but it was rumored and the rumors actually were confirmed to be true. When we have cast members previews we are allowed to bring family or friends, well BLAB offered cast members they call "friends" money to to be guest at these cast member previews.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Again, we don't want your performative activism, Katie!

Untitled2.jpg

(The video file was too large for Tattle.)

Her true feelings are so obvious since this comment is still there. 😡
Untitled.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 29
I was thinking the same thing about the “new” Twitter as why wouldn’t they use their logo for the profile pic! Also the pic used for the tweet is from a tattle post. Whomever it is made it obvious by leaving the photo tag linked to here! I reported the tweet etc for BTTV so we will see what happens 🤷🏼‍♀️. You can bet he is regretting his life choices right now 😂.

Back to BLOB: If not Tahiti Village it would have to be another off property hotel. I can’t wait to find out so I can accidentally be filming them to see how they like it 😂.

The only hard work KT does is trying to roll herself out of bed and into the kitchen. If Spence is busy editing all day, what the hell is she doing besides eating, reading on here and blocking on IG.

Even the bike itself is struggling 😂
135D5CD5-D31A-4725-9424-1116ABB1F571.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Another incident well not really and incident but it was rumored and the rumors actually were confirmed to be true. When we have cast members previews we are allowed to bring family or friends, well BLAB offered cast members they call "friends" money to to be guest at these cast member previews.
Not surprised at all. I wonder if Dylan does the same?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
With the stupid tweets tonight throwing that other Vlogger under the bus, I am slightly suspicious that the new Twitter account is not actually Katie and Spencer.

It might instead be someone subtly trying to pretend to be them as part of a plan to make them look more ridiculous in the long run.

if that is the case, BRAVO!!! ❤ ❤ ❤
I suspect the same. Not sure it's them but bravo to the person behind the account!

Reactions: 27
It's going to eat Katie alive that not only are CMs reading here, but joining in too. I think of her snarky attitude when she wasn't allowed to walk down a blocked off walkway. Or BLAB going on Pirates at closing, but it's ok because the CMs are their friends. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Reporting a cast member for a joke on the Jungle Cruise is just.... Unforgivable. You clowns are so lame. This is the kind of entitled Karen bullshit you know they pull all the time! I bet they were the only ones on the boat and it was 11:59!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
It's going to eat Katie alive that not only are CMs reading here, but joining in too. I think of her snarky attitude when she wasn't allowed to walk down a blocked off walkway. Or BLAB going on Pirates at closing, but it's ok because the CMs are their friends. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I wonder if Jeremy is still on their side or if he's done with their bullshit too. To the Jungle Cruise piranhas he goes!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Reporting a cast member for a joke on the Jungle Cruise is just.... Unforgivable. You clowns are so lame. This is the kind of entitled Karen bullshit you know they pull all the time! I bet they were the only ones on the boat and it was 11:59!
Wait what did I miss?!

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.