Best Life & Beyond #26 KT’s Block Party is Spinning While Griftbusters IG is Winning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my gosh what freaking Karen's. Maybe don't ride the jungle cruise if you have a lack of a sense of humor!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
You’re kidding me right , seriously these two are unbelievable, now they have this Patreon that you pay $10 or $40 you don’t have to do it monthly just maybe one time and see if you like it. Give me a damn break and then they tell us all their trips that they’re going on in planning and probably in the fall going to Disney World for a month break. Also said they’re going to do another fundraiser for fire relief. Is that when you burn stuff in the kitchen Katie that you need more money? He also says that they’re so busy all the time are you kidding me right now. Editing consumes all of your day wow. 🙄 As I say sarcastically Katie is just so exhausted they’re both just so exhausted from doing this sometimes they just don’t want to put a video upset every day because they’re taking a nap I just can’t right now seriously these two😡 Pretty sad Adam has been in California and doesn’t want to hang out with them not for one second. He’s been with his one friend and the girl child and Bricky. I have zero respect for these two grifters and I hope their channel crumbles into a million pieces .

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
You know, if a person makes Youtube a career and puts forth effort to entertain and inform, I think they DO deserve money and credit.

It's just so many of these Disney vloggers put the lowest amount of effort possible and act entitled to favors and support. BLAB just walks around doing nothing. No history, very little trivia, NO production value at all. It's just their faces BLABbing on and having the most surface level conversations pertaining to Disneyland.

If that's not bad enough, they act entitled and snooty about the whole thing.

It's mind numbing.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Y'all, it's performance art now. The gall of these two whining about being blocked has got me dying right now.

View attachment 1275079
Wow the drama continues 👏🏼👏🏼 I swear I didn’t have this to be on my bingo card for how this would turn out!
Also they can’t even spell! It should be “Join OUR Patreon” not “Join or Patreon”

• Haha
Reactions: 22
There are excellent channels out there created by people that happily and gratefully do the work they love without complaint. They make a good living from the ads on their videos because they produce quality content.
BLAB lacks the ability to do that so instead, they exploit their fans. That’s my number one problem with them. Their Super Chats dried up, so now they want “Besties” on Patreon. They don’t have any real friends, they damn sure don’t want any internet besties. It’s a grift, flat out exploitation of those who feel a parasocial connection to them.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Katie just posted this ten minutes ago. 🤣

View attachment 1275113
Holy tit she is bleeping delusional!! It’s official she will NEVER change or be a better person. She is a crappy, nasty person. When everyone in your life has scattered to the wind, how can you not reflect and wonder if it’s you?!

Again, we don't want your performative activism, Katie!

View attachment 1275129
(The video file was too large for Tattle.)

Her true feelings are so obvious since this comment is still there. 😡
View attachment 1275130
How they can leave this nasty comment is beyond me. If this doesn’t show how they really feel, I don’t know what does. Wake up Dylan and spill the tea on these 2 wretched people!!

I was thinking the same thing about the “new” Twitter as why wouldn’t they use their logo for the profile pic! Also the pic used for the tweet is from a tattle post. Whomever it is made it obvious by leaving the photo tag linked to here! I reported the tweet etc for BTTV so we will see what happens 🤷🏼‍♀️. You can bet he is regretting his life choices right now 😂.

Back to BLOB: If not Tahiti Village it would have to be another off property hotel. I can’t wait to find out so I can accidentally be filming them to see how they like it 😂.

The only hard work KT does is trying to roll herself out of bed and into the kitchen. If Spence is busy editing all day, what the hell is she doing besides eating, reading on here and blocking on IG.

Even the bike itself is struggling 😂
View attachment 1275154
I don’t think their profile pic on twitter is from tattle. Here is the pic they used, it’s on their Best Life IG. I mean, it’s possible it’s not them but it’ll be interesting to see what happens.
AD6BE75F-D966-4C1C-BB0A-55A376AC969E.jpeg

Oh the irony of her posting this
View attachment 1275267

The Patreon excuses have already begun
View attachment 1275269View attachment 1275270View attachment 1275271
She’s full of tit about the sunblock and no sleep. Is she trying to prove to everyone she was really swimming that many laps all day. No KT, you were floating on your noodle that’s why you have a little sun. Can’t be too bad for how much you’re rubbing your face in the video.

We all know she doesn’t miss a wink of sleep. She has said in a past video she sleeps more than is humanly possible.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I just finished watching the update to our channel video and I am looking forward to them crashing and burning. They admitted Brinkey helping them due to his channel membership option but do they realize that Brinkey’s channel moves at a snail place even with the help of Adam. With our own tattlers in the Patreon we are still watching the content for free. Thank you to the members who are taking it for the team and reporting back. They want to run a business but both have zero mental capacity or the drive on how to run it. They remind me of a Cinderella mouse.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I do not understand how Spencer claims it takes him so long to edit their vlogs. He must be shooting way too much footage. If he planned the shooting schedule better, he could probably edit less.

Or if he is simply that slow due to ineptitude, FIND ANOTHER JOB.

If all you’re doing is shooting, editing and sleeping, and your vlogs mostly consist of shots of Katie eating, then you are TERRIBLE AT YOUR JOB.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
*they still looove disney 🙄: a response to us catching her saying she wasn't enjoying
*he will potentially be doing a live painting: again this was just discussed that he is a poser in that community
*they actually said the word hosted: Dylan was torn to shreds for trying to fake paying for his USH vip tour
*KT literally took the descriptions of people's migraine experiences and said that's why Spence vlogs solo....again stuff that was talked on here
*he confirmed it will be more glamping than camping
*they will do another fundraiser for the fire department/victims because the last one went amazing as they claim
*every chance they get they talk about patreon, including KT going over the benefits since we made fun of her for not knowing during her live
**apparently Spencer does nothing but edit and he claims because it seems seemless its how much work he put in 😂 yeah no I can clearly see the cuts and audio changes. Not buying that for one seconds
*Spence will work some more stage management days apparently aka they need real money
*and to top it off! They will be working less and giving themselves some much needed time off.
Damn - go to bed early ONE night - and miss the fun....

But i called ALL OF THIS midway in the last thread. So predictable.

• Haha
  • Heart
I do not understand how Spencer claims it takes him so long to edit their vlogs. He must be shooting way too much footage. If he planned the shooting schedule better, he could probably edit less.

Or if he is simply that slow due to ineptitude, FIND ANOTHER JOB.

If all you’re doing is shooting, editing and sleeping, and your vlogs mostly consist of shots of Katie eating, then you are TERRIBLE AT YOUR JOB.
As someone who has been editing in non-linear software for years I can say without a shadow of a doubt he is complete TRASH at editing. There is no excuse for someone who makes their living off of YT videos and has been in "in the game" for multiple years to put out such crappy content. It all comes down to pure laziness and a serious lack of skill. The only thing he knows how to do is watch other content and try to mimic it somehow.......in bleeping iMovie! This loser can't even pony up the $300 it takes to get Final Cut Pro or subscribe to Adobe for Premiere Pro. He should be utterly embarrassed at how bad he is.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I just realized out of all the vlogggers I watch, I have never once heard any of them complain about how long the editing process takes and how many hours they put into their work. BLOB is the only one who consistently does so.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Another incident well not really and incident but it was rumored and the rumors actually were confirmed to be true. When we have cast members previews we are allowed to bring family or friends, well BLAB offered cast members they call "friends" money to to be guest at these cast member previews.
Thank you for contributing. We have often wondered how security as well as CM’s really feel about these grifters!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
With the stupid tweets tonight throwing that other Vlogger under the bus, I am slightly suspicious that the new Twitter account is not actually Katie and Spencer.

It might instead be someone subtly trying to pretend to be them as part of a plan to make them look more ridiculous in the long run.

if that is the case, BRAVO!!! ❤ ❤ ❤
I agree, I don't think that account is actually them but they are doing a damn fine job selling the illusion :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
The only thing he knows how to do is watch other content and try to mimic it somehow.......in bleeping iMovie! This loser can't even pony up the $300 it takes to get Final Cut Pro or subscribe to Adobe for Premiere Pro. He should be utterly embarrassed at how bad he is.
Oh oh oh! I can speak to this!!

1st - you're right - 100% - the sheer amount of effort it takes to do things in iMovie that somewhat sorta kinda come close to what takes minimal effort in Adobe or Final Cut or any other software is staggering. How do i know - cause i do it!

Which is odd - cause I carried that stupid sub for Adobe since it STARTED - for those 2-3 times a year i needed photoshop - which i can do most of it in Canva now.

There is ABSOLUTLY nothing - nothing at all in their videos that can't be done in iMovie in a very short amount of time. If he is spending that much time - then it's because he shot way too much and can't decide which shots of KT are more unflattering to leave in.

Side note - if it's taking that long - another reason - they are using old as hardware with minimal drive space.

Get some decent software (spend a few hours on youtube learning how to use it) and get a decent - new - laptop - and he can edit those videos in a few hours MAX.

OH - and getting "hosted" in Vegas is no great shakes - I haven't paid for a room/resort fees in 4+ years. And the Palms is giving that tit away for free to a TON of people - as @UncleLester said - they are going in hard with "influencers" - not sure why - it failed for them spectacularly the first few times they tried that. It's a tit location - close enough to see the strip and but not really close enough to walk.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Gotta wonder how often these two are constipated from throwing all that junk food down their fat gullets.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Last one for the night. In their recent videos they say they gripe and complain on the guest behalf, the ones that can't come all the time. They give information to help those people out. Well one gripe from we get and most of me fellow CM get from guest is that lots of these vloggers and live streamers are ruining the experience for a lot of these visitors that only get to visit the park once in a while. That these vloggers are obnoxious at times and very pushy and loud. We agree but management pretty much ties out hands on what we can do and say. Hopefully that changes in the future.
It's definitely affecting tourism. Haven't been there since 2019 and honestly not interested any longer because we're not paying $1000s for tickets, hotel, gas to get there only to experience a loud screeching banshee on a ride. Shame some don't see things that way.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I just realized out of all the vlogggers I watch, I have never once heard any of them complain about how long the editing process takes and how many hours they put into their work. BLOB is the only one who consistently does so.
Jenn Trackhole constantly complains about editing... like every third vlog. It's ridiculous.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.