Best Life & Beyond #24 Laguna Strolls, Patreon Goals, Daphne is the Queen Of Trolls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do they still get asked about Adam? The stans that have been around for awhile, they get it. When people disappear from BLAB's world, stop asking. But there must be a couple clueless people wondering what's up

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I feel like someone in the last thread mentioned seeing a comment in a recent Adam video asking about meeting up with BLAB? Someone correct me if I'm imagining that.
So I'm sure there's some people asking about Adam as well. We'd probably never know though because of, you know, the mass amounts of deleting they do.

I worry when I hear that The BLOBs are going camping and fire could be involved.
Especially in California. :confused:

• Heart
Adam posted a new video from yesterday at Disneyland/DCA with Daphne. I quickly watched it but didn't see any mention of our plaid hero, but it looks like they had a fun time there. They mentioned they were celebration their 7 year anniversary from when they met at the train station! 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 32
As a soon to be $40-a-month Bestie, I would like to suggest what I would like to see for a “marathon” live stream as an appreciation:

Katie casting live from the bus stop bench on S Harbor Blvd and Katella Ave from 8PM to 4AM.

I’ll even pitch in for some PF Chang’s for her!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
If someone joined at 40 a month and showed up to their meet-up in a 'don't give these grifters any money shirt do you think 40 is enough that they wouldn't turn them away?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
You all actually think they are going camping? What are you all new here or something? They are looking at tents because they are house shopping for the only home that they can afford once they get evicted from yet another apartment

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I wonder if they're thinking to get a campsite at Fort Wilderness? It's the only way they could hope to afford a WDW trip.
Nothing says living the Best Life quite like sleeping in a tent at Walt Disney World while you’re married to a different man and have no family of your own, that must be the “Beyond” part

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I feel like someone in the last thread mentioned seeing a comment in a recent Adam video asking about meeting up with BLAB? Someone correct me if I'm imagining that.
So I'm sure there's some people asking about Adam as well. We'd probably never know though because of, you know, the mass amounts of deleting they do.

Especially in California. :confused:
Don't worry! They will then start to collect donations for the fire victims and .....oh wait they never delivered on their empty promises

• Heart
Reactions: 23
They also mentioned in the last WHW that they will be going to Vegas again soon. That must be the scheduling conflict that is keeping them from the Star Wars event? 🧐

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
They also mentioned in the last WHW that they will be going to Vegas again soon. That must be the scheduling conflict that is keeping them from the Star Wars event? 🧐
They could go somewhere NEW like Aulani or even just like...any of the national parks that they have easy access to. Heck, even the San Diego zoo is under 2 hours away.

Repetitive content and yet they want to keep growing their channel.

• Heart
  • Haha
They could go somewhere NEW like Aulani or even just like...any of the national parks that they have easy access to. Heck, even the San Diego zoo is under 2 hours away.

We don't want her here in San Diego much less at our beautiful zoo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Unless there's shopping, a pool, and several restaurants that offer dessert they wouldn't even know what to do at a national park.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.