Best Life & Beyond #24 Laguna Strolls, Patreon Goals, Daphne is the Queen Of Trolls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i stopped watchin his stuff too...the only disney vloggers I watch now are Magic Journeys, Five Fires, SoCal Exploring, and Theme Park Obsession.
Seems like all the people who still talk to you KT/Spence huh?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Seems like all the people who still talk to you KT/Spence huh?
Except five fires lol because as she said in WDW she doesn't know who he is. Yet at touch of disney preview she took a photo with him

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I can but would have to figure it out and have to first put my kid to bed! …unless someone else can do it first

Reactions: 15
Except five fires lol because as she said in WDW she doesn't know who he is. Yet at touch of disney preview she took a photo with him
She downright Bombarded him and shoved her face on his live stream and he clearly wasn’t going to film them 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 15
I follow Youtubers who say they upload a video and then spend an hour responding to comments it probably takes an hour to block all these accounts.
$55.13/month? Has everyone lost their mind? Have I lost my mind? He's been at this for 4 years & hasn't cracked 20k subs yet. Who copied who on this? BLOB or Dickie? I guess BLOB copied Dickie since their blurb is a run-on sentence. KT just wants that money, doesn't want to do anything for it.

View attachment 1267345

still can't get a reply on free parking. That's a hefty claim to make on Disneyland property.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just found ir also and can do it just let me know what thread title to use
Embarrassingly, it's mine. If you use the search tool and search "Best Life & Beyond" in This Thread, it brings up the suggested titles. My one about the Jolly Plaid Roger has the most votes at the moment. 🙈

It was:

Best Life & Beyond #25: The Jolly Plaid Roger Is Flying Again, ARR!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I follow Youtubers who say they upload a video and then spend an hour responding to comments it probably takes an hour to block all these accounts.

still can't get a reply on free parking. That's a hefty claim to make on Disneyland property.
It's a joke. Dickie is just trying to be clever, but failed.

Reactions: 17
What was Big Fella's logic in leaving her very fit, handsome and strong husband for the geriatric Spencer? Talk about a major downgrade (I also hope the divorce forces her to go back to her Owens maiden name so that she won't drag the Slockbower name through the mud anymore):

does this mean she went to Disney world with her husband?? So the first time to WDW schlock with Spencer while DL still closed was crap?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.