Best Life & Beyond #24 Laguna Strolls, Patreon Goals, Daphne is the Queen Of Trolls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
According to their Costco vid, it sounded like they will be going……..CAMPING ⛺

Typical shopping mall security….can’t do anything if something happened
When they were looking at patio furniture I was just like why? Your "backyard" cams furnished for everyone in the complex to use 😂

With the amount of hot dogs Spence was fondling they could have fed all of their neighbors

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Who cooks 6 hotdogs for 2 people? Are they saving the rest to pack in Big Bertha so KT has snacks while she's waiting in line for the one ride they may or may not go on while hogging a reservation? Are they feeding them to Checkbook as treats whenever he's a good boy and pays for something? Such a mystery!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Hot Dogs & Cargo Shorts

Spencer is trying to put himself out of his misery by overdosing on trans fats and sodium

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
When they were looking at patio furniture I was just like why? Your "backyard" cams furnished for everyone in the complex to use 😂

With the amount of hot dogs Spence was fondling they could have fed all of their neighbors
I tried to comment on the vid that they should buy the patio furniture for their backyard but the comment never posted. Must be shadowbanned. Oh well, onto the next account.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Who cooks 6 hotdogs for 2 people? Are they saving the rest to pack in Big Bertha so KT has snacks while she's waiting in line for the one ride they may or may not go on while hogging a reservation? Are they feeding them to Checkbook as treats whenever he's a good boy and pays for something? Such a mystery!
Probably trying to give the illusion that a certain hot dog loving "friend" (see picture above) is still their friend and is stopping by. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hot Dogs & Cargo Shorts

Spencer is trying to put himself out of his misery by overdosing on trans fats and sodium
Cargo shorts “to try” as Katie said, which means wear a LOT and return.
Costco has a notoriously GENEROUS return policy. Why else would BLAB buy clothes there? You don’t even NEED the receipt.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
So chump change Charlie was with them last night....no wonder they felt safe to go to the park they had their extra security detail. Anyone else notice how he has been up here more than usual?
I get the feeling Daphne would have no problem kicking Pixar Aikin's fluffy ass.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Someone needs to send her this! Lol
Yo, Katie reads here WAY too often for anyone to waste thier time sending the picture to her.

Ain't that right DJ big fella?!?!?! Hey girl!

Altho.... it would kinda be like rubbing salt inna wound if everyone here sent a copy of the pic to her again over on IG 😈 I'm not that evil though 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Can you imagine that miserable trip if they actually camped? KT wouldn't shut up

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
View attachment 1263876
I’m putting this right on top so KT doesn’t have to dig for it.
Since I've met Woo "in the wild" (aka Universal Hollywood), I'm more star struck by the Griftbuster himself! He's not trying to be discreet, just proudly wearing his flannel, with those unmistakable glasses, enjoying his night at DL. Love Daphne's jab at Big Fella with the peace sign.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Let's be honest here. If they really are going camping it's for one of two reasons:

1) Just to generate "bestie" content - I can't imagine them lasting more than 24 hours - some excuse will come up and they will abandon ship. Someone will cough in a campsite over - or they will see someone in plaid. Who knows?
2) Because of course they read here and all the comments about literally doing ANYTHING else.

If I were him, I would take one of the MANY trolling pictures we make here- and get it put on a t-tit and wear it in a video. Don't mention it at all. Just a subtle troll - show he is "in on it". That would be hilarious - he wont. It would be funny as hell.

You should do this Spence.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I'd pay $40/mo to see him to that. Maybe just one month... but I would absolutely do it if he had the balls.
Can you imagine the stans' complete and absolute confusion though?? LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So chump change Charlie was with them last night....no wonder they felt safe to go to the park they had their extra security detail. Anyone else notice how he has been up here more than usual?
I think they definitely keep an entourage around themselves to be safe and when I say entourage I mean Chump Change Charlie or Duchess Dylan

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Charlie cannot even get out of own way. Charlie, KT & Spencer all need portable oxygen to walk around the Parks. They are all out of shape, Fat Fucks!!!! Who are getting Fatter by the Day!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.