Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cap'n John Dee

Chatty Member
Sorry for the brief interruption.....now back to our regularly John Dee scheduled programming :cool::cool:

For the record, my channel or videos were not "struck" or reported for anything. Took it down for personal/account reasons. Same for my account here.

Got in touch with Griftbuster on Twitter to make sure he was cool with the video (as I did not the first time around) being re-posted.

Happy to see everyone owning these fools.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62

teripeterson

Chatty Member
I wonder how she is finding all the accounts to block that have zero interaction.

That seems like a lot of effort.
IMG_7C061F041396-1.jpeg

I can't imagine what's going to happen when the Woovians figure out what's going on. She thinks we're bad? They're ruthless.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

NewMember2020

View attachment 1263876
I’m putting this right on top so KT doesn’t have to dig for it.
Since I've met Woo "in the wild" (aka Universal Hollywood), I'm more star struck by the Griftbuster himself! He's not trying to be discreet, just proudly wearing his flannel, with those unmistakable glasses, enjoying his night at DL. Love Daphne's jab at Big Fella with the peace sign.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

AnaheimGangLeader

VIP Member
Ok last post before bed…. Look how far their numbers have fallen……. Surely at some point a little self reflection would kick in…
And it's all KTs fault. She burned the bridge with the Golden Goose: Adam who was clearly Spencer's YouTube mentor. And... KT bullying followers, subs, and most of all her verbal assault of our plaid hero LIVE on her blog...she's such an effing IDIOT.

Spencer chose this dipshit over Adam? KTs idea fir content is eating. Zzzz

Meanwhile, our other hero Daphne doubled down, commented on Plaid Hero's IG. 😁❤
Screenshot_20220514-044631_Instagram.jpg

KTs face when she saw this:
Screenshot_20220509-185557_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Mosey4321

Chatty Member
I honestly don't understand why Big Fella wasted so much time blocking all of these IG accouts simply because they follow other accounts like the plaid hero or one's she thinks MIGHT be a "troll".

What does she think she's trying to protect herself from? The only real snarky and "mean" comments are pretty much contained here on Tattle. Ya know a place literally made for gossip and snark 👍👍 She already blocks anything remotely perceived as being negative on YouTube and IG as it is.

Guess she thinks she's trying to take away any potential "amo" from the trolls by blocking them from seeing anything they are doing? That way it can be placed on here Tattle and made fun of 🤷‍♀️

Where there's a will there's a way Big Fella. . . . . And there's a BIG will with this bunch. Sorry 'bout it 😏

Also, if she would put HALF that effort into their channel, real fans, and being a positive person, they would be more successful - 10 fold. But she's not capable sadly and all she is doing is trying to put out a forest fire that she started. All she is doing is bringing more negative attention to herself and this picture too.

Hey KT PLEASE READ THIS, you are inadvertently confusing and pushing away your real fans with this stupid behavior. Stop being paranoid and worrying about a gossip forum *which I've grown to love* Trust me , this is how you lost me.... A former genuine fan who actually donated a decent amount a couple times to your channel at the start of lock down. But then I made one innocent comment about liking something you apparently didnt, and was told to stop by negative by YOU. Of all people... Oh, and you were also rude and shadow banned me for asking a simple question on a video you did once. At that time, I hadn't even heard about tattle or any of your vile behavior. Now instead of getting donations, views, and thumbs up from me....you get jack shit, no full views on your videos, and multiple thumbs down from our various accounts. Makes ya wonder how many others you've done this to eh? Maybe it's time for some self reflection sweetie. I have faith you and Spence can still turn things around TBH

***end long winded rant. Have a great one all. Thanks for the laughs 💕 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
I feel like #23 was the fastest to 1000 posts in the history of the BLAB threads. Lets keep the posts coming. So much to discuss in #24 with Katie "slowly" rolling out their Patreon effort.

Thank you @hoffdog for the thread title.

Don't give these grifters any money!

cd.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
Someone needs to send her this! Lol
Oh I'm sure someone already has. Stans love filling up Katie's inbox with what they think is information Katie wants. Little do they know they are doing our dirty work for us. I remember at one point Katie said to the stans to stop telling her about the parody video's on YT and to just report them directly to YT...and leave her out of it. Stans think if they tattle to Katie she will praise them, but she annoyed by it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

The Real Deal

VIP Member
In the beginning I liked Spence, and am embarrassed to admit I found him interesting for the most part. But there were flashes here and there of immaturity in a cringe kind of way. What always seemed off in the back of my mind, was how badly he wanted to be in the vlogging community. It was embarrassing as he seemed to almost chase down other vloggers for a sound bite. I can't believe for a minute he's not depressed to some degree
In the VERY beginning I thought he was an ok guy, then I hung out with him and was like, "nope, this guy is an immature momma's boy who lusts over a married fake woman and wants to be popular in the vlogging community at all cost". Then after seeing that he drove an ancient Mercedes station wagon and had bad breath, I thought he was also unhygienic and probably using every last dime to pay for his Malibu apartment. I also learned he was lazy and had his priorities all mesed up after he told me that he turned down extra TV work because he just didn't want to do more than he had to. So aside from being lazy, he wanted more time to play at Disneyland and chase a married woman rather than make money, reflect, seek therapy and a relationship with a nice single woman. Neither of them want to work real jobs so they're hanging on for dear life and depending on one another.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

The Real Deal

VIP Member
Exactly!! Katie is so spoiled and annoying, David is a know it all, and Adam and Daphne are smut peddlars!
Katie is fake, a bully, a mean girl, a poser, a cheater, a liar, a bit*h, a con artist, a grifter, a self absorbed snob, a lunatic, and she and Spence did Adam wrong! Daphne has not been scared to call them out, and for that I respect her. I don't know what she does in her personal life and it's not my business, but she's definitely a better friend to Adam than Katie and Spence were.

• Heart

TexJones

Chatty Member
Someone asked Adam in the comments today if he would collab with BLAB, Fresh Baked, theme park obsession, etc. His response was that he "saw fresh baked last night for a bit . Was good to see them." Seems like he still won't take the BLAB bait directly yet. And he probably won't because he's a classy guy who is not into the drama like the grifters are. I get so pissed off thinking how badly they backstabbed what was supposed to be a good friend of theirs. Adam did so much to help them grow their channel throughout the years. He deserved better. At least he's lucky to have a loyal friend like Daphne to stand by his side.

• Heart