Best Life & Beyond #23 Katie Slockbower & Spencer Emmons, 100k Subscriber Dreams, Patreon Schemes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hang on here … so two different men each gifted them two expensive tickets to the Star Wars event so they couldn’t thank either of them because they used two tickets and sold the other two tickets? Is that correct? How low can they go? 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 20
And which generous stan is gifting them this stay?
It had to be in conjunction with spending time with Spencer's Mom for Mother's Day?

I assume it was Spencer's Mom's hotel room and she then picked up the bill for their brunch/dinner before they headed back to Irvine to commit more adultery.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
What the heck is with her and the peace sign? They thought they would hop on so we didn’t think they were MIA. NOBODY MISSED YOU! You missed stupid people watching and sending you money Is what is going on.
It's a common thing to do in pictures in other countries, but KT doesn't strike me as worldly.

Maybe she is a big Nixon fan.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Re Patreon, I subscribe to someone (completely different area) for the same $ as BLOB. They do 2 AMAs a week and the occasional post. This person has 1,200 patreon subscribers, that’s $12,000 A MONTH. The content of their conversations and postings is beyond outstanding and I enjoy everything they post. BLOB will never reach this level. They are lazy, crass and desperate.

Reactions: 28
View attachment 1255122
Please tell me this person is kidding!! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Is Tessa Robles a real person or another KT pseudonym?

Sure these are terrible, awful foul smelling grifters - but there is a lid for every pot.

I have sub'd/patreon'd to a few channels in my time that I am sure others would never understand. Who wants to watch reviews/restorations of decades old technolgy?? ME!

I didn't mind supporting their channel - it helped they buy more crap to review/restore. There was a value add there.
I sub to a couple as well, they give a lot of exclusive, meaningful content. One podcast offers a free podcast for listening on all the usual platforms, Patreon subs get the audio, but for the $5 Patreon tier you get the exclusive video of the podcast (3 per week), plus first crack at tickets that go on sale when they tour, as well as a members only Instagram where they talk directly to you and ask opinions on what their viewers want to hear more of or questions to ask upcoming guests. You can get direct access to the people on the podcast.

Something I know that BLAB (especially KT) aren't taking into consideration is that there is a certain type of clientele that subs to their favorite YouTube channels that want to be acknowledged. That's the same people they are targeting when they put up a Patreon. When people pay for the opportunity to directly connect with the channel, it amps up even more. For example, every live stream chat always has that one person looking for validation, asking the streamer to say "Happy Birthday" to whomever, to say, "Hi" to the commenter, they post some sob story about some malady or dying cancer patient who is a big fan and wants a favor... you know the ones. Mr Cheesy Pop has one woman in particular that I don't know what their relationship is, but as an outsider it comes off as very stalkerish as she is on every livestream and donates high amounts for specific things she wants him to cover or purchase on her behalf. I don't know if he placates her out of kindness or if he knows her backstory, but it always comes off very uncomfortable to me as a viewer. Give these very needy people direct access to you and they are going to expect certain things, which I know BLAB just doesn't have the personality or work ethic to follow through on. These Patreons will go nuclear on them when BLAB doesn't follow through with their promises, which will implode their channel even more than it is now. Adam shut down his Patreon as people started claiming ownership of his channel, they expected him to "dance for them" because they gave him money. He got tired of the abuse and just shut it down.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
All they had to do was pre record some Disneyland content to show while Adam was in town as a big middle finger to all of us who were expecting them to run off and hide like they always do. As long as they could stay off of social media, how would any of us know whether they were actually there or not?

instead the Cheater and The “Artist” Best Known For ‘Pall Mall-ibu’ (spray paint, 2022) did the predictable thing that we all knew was coming. How much did that painting ever sell for anyways?

• Haha
  • Heart
Ok I took one for the team……. Limited time only. Yup KT we’re in there! ( now someone will have to teach me how to film stuff, including snippets to post here)
Wow. Which level? I'd say I look forward to laughing at their patreon content, but I doubt they'll fulfill their obligation. She's too fcking lazy. She's all talk about everything, just like her wedding vows.

Reactions: 21
Interesting, KT said Brickey had visited them a recently and I wondered why? @Granite dog took a screen shot (on the last thread) of Brickey's Patreon member benefits (perks). And BINGO! 🎯 There it was, Brickey must have been there to help them out with their Patreon account and to share ideas. It's hilarious, BLAB is always telling us how they like to promote smaller channels, you know, to help them out, and now Brickey is trying to help them save what is left of their dumpster fire channel. :ROFLMAO:

Of coarse not, BLAB probably ripped off some of Brickey's Patreon member benefits as their own, just like they steal everyone else's ideas. It's no coincidence their list of member benefits are so similar, these two are not smart enough to think these up. There is no way they will succeed at fulfilling the list of benefits they are promising to their Patreon members, and the reason why is because these were thought up by someone else who intended to fulfill what they offer to their members. BLAB doesn't intend to keep their promises to their Patreon members, they are criminal grifters. Watch how they will start using their YouTube videos as an infomercial to push people to become Patreon members for more content, I've seen it too often, classic bait and switch. 👿

1652130836762.png

For $40/month she will comb her hair and look like she actually gives a damn... it's giving Ursula vibes when she's telling Ariel it won't cost much just her voice
No comb, she just needs ears...
1652130951249.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don't know a lot about patreon, and I really have no problem with channels that have one. When Katie would ask people to join it in the past, she would say you could make a one time donation or donate monthly. And the amount you donated was up to you. I assume this changes now with tiers. It would be interesting to see if they lose some of their existing patreons, and how many only give $10. I mean, do their fans really want to watch movies with them?
Patreon is a site where you can subscribe to one or multiple people, artists, channels, etc. You pick a premium for each Person you choose to sponsor as a patreon, Patreon provides a feed, like Facebook or twitter, that combines all of your subscribed content on to a timeline. When you sign up, you give Patreon all your personal and payment info, they automatically charge you monthly on a reoccurring charge that only stops if you cancel each Patreon tier you've chosen before the next month's payment is due. It's not something you sign up for a one time payment every month for. A lot of times people will find it on their bill months later and think, "What's this charge for?" and later cancel because they didn't understand the working process. That's how they get you.

Nah - quick injection of cash - buy some more fakes - or really - it's probably becuase they need the $$$ since magic keys are coming up for renewal in a few months - and it will almost certainly be going up in price. Add they need TWO of them.
There's a rumor going around that Disney might not be renewing the Dream Keys due to the recent lawsuit. A part of me hopes it's true. These "influencers" that are trying to fund their Disney trips by making live stream content shouldn't be able to go to the parks cheaper than a family of four going for a 3 day vacation. It's ridiculous. I can't wait for the fallout if it's true.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
According to a rumor I just started, Adam is thinking of moving back to California. Should we ask BLAB about it and get their opinion? :sneaky:

It's a common thing to do in pictures in other countries, but KT doesn't strike me as worldly.

Maybe she is a big Nixon fan.
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u2.jpg

Same message at least...:unsure:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Interesting, KT said Brickey had visited them a recently and I wondered why? @Granite dog took a screen shot (on the last thread) of Brickey's Patreon member benefits (perks). And BINGO! 🎯 There it was, Brickey must have been there to help them out with their Patreon account and to share ideas. It's hilarious, BLAB is always telling us how they like to promote smaller channels, you know, to help them out, and now Brickey is trying to help them save what is left of their dumpster fire channel. :ROFLMAO:

Of coarse not, BLAB probably ripped off some of Brickey's Patreon member benefits as their own, just like they steal everyone else's ideas. It's no coincidence their list of member benefits are so similar, these two are not smart enough to think these up. There is no way they will succeed at fulfilling the list of benefits they are promising to their Patreon members, and the reason why is because these were thought up by someone else who intended to fulfill what they offer to their members. BLAB doesn't intend to keep their promises to their Patreon members, they are criminal grifters. Watch how they will start using their YouTube videos as an infomercial to push people to become Patreon members for more content, I've seen it too often, classic bait and switch. 👿

View attachment 1255386

No comb, she just needs ears...
View attachment 1255394
Oh so was she was referring to Brickey when she said "friends helped them to see their worth and that’s why they are doing this" on the live?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22

View attachment 1255386
I know this was mentioned in the previous thread, but the "free parking" thing on his Patreon tier thing is a joke. Brickey took the template for the Magic Key pricing and implemented it for his Patreon as a nod to Disney. If you have to explain the joke, then the joke probably isn't funny.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I know this was mentioned in the previous thread, but the "free parking" thing not his Patreon tier thing is a joke. Brickey took the template for the Magic Key pricing and implemented it for his Patreon as a nod to Disney. If you have to explain the joke, then the joke probably isn't funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh so was she was referring to Brickey when she said "friends helped them to see their worth and that’s why they are doing this" on the live?
Wait what?? She said that? She didn't know her worth? Give me a f'ing break. If she said a friend pointed out that their channel was tit and that they needed to improve it, THEN I'd believe it.

Yeah, where do I enter my credit card for $40/month for this tit?
Screenshot_20220509-075712_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20220509-074252_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20220509-075815_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20220509-075059_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20220509-075420_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20220509-080514_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20220509-074033_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
That's really sad if Spencer didn't see his mom on mothers day. Seems like he has no relationship with her and yet she pays the bills?
Seeing he's in his 50s and has no relationship with his family and friends is quite alarming. He must be a total loser IRL.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.