Best Life & Beyond #23 Katie Slockbower & Spencer Emmons, 100k Subscriber Dreams, Patreon Schemes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not gonna watch the can't miss vlog but I'm just gonna guess there will be probably be a cashlee appearance, eating/fondling some EPIC food, walking on the beach, spence drinking, fake laughs and KT saying this was much needed for her mental health.
Oh, there is not a doubt in the world that they pulled the "mental health" card and stuck it in this vlog. Something about having anxiety and me me me meeeeeeee.

• Sick
Reactions: 25
For $40 a month, I should get my choice of one half-portion of a quick service food item that has been stored for a minimum of 3 hours in a vinyl/"vegan leather" oversized back pack.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
For $40 we should also be able to pick out anything from the pile of Disney merch they purchased with "tags still on it."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Gotta wonder how confused these stans are as well. Has the realization hit them yet? It's hard to admit you've been wrong about people or duped by them. How hard is it to give a thankful shout out?
Yuppers, people sometimes just want to be nice and give to others. Let them. However, it takes less than 2 effing seconds to thank that family in a video, description, livestream, etc. and be nice back. 😡

The gentlemen made it seem like they may not have known exactly who gifted them the tix too? 🤔 but now that BLOB knows, they should acknowledge their damn "customer".

I really do hope this man can find out the truth with these two so he doesnt loose anything to them again in the future.

KATIE. . . . . For the sake of your channel and overall well being, please get off tattle. Ignore the "trolls" you claim you dont care about on other channels, and put some of that effort into your own channel. Try being greatful and interacting with your fans too. They really do like your channel, as you can clearly see by this poor dude giving you his tix. You're only pushing them away with your current behavior. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 31
View attachment 1255122
Please tell me this person is kidding!! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Sure these are terrible, awful foul smelling grifters - but there is a lid for every pot.

I have sub'd/patreon'd to a few channels in my time that I am sure others would never understand. Who wants to watch reviews/restorations of decades old technolgy?? ME!

I didn't mind supporting their channel - it helped they buy more crap to review/restore. There was a value add there.

Here? I have no idea what the value add is? Their #1 focus in disney content - and they would never ever ever dare put disney content behind a paywall if they think for a second it might get the views for monetization - so what does that leave you with - sad live streams - and videos of them eating and putting on war paint. If someone wants to pay for that - more power to them.

It won't last. But it's not supposed to - by design. This is just for a quick injection of cash. Nothing more. it will all go by the wayside like everything else. I mean - if they need "staycations" and "mental health breaks" just becuase they are putting out 2-3 youtube videos a week - of them going to disney and eating - what in the hell makes anyone think they are all the sudden going to put more effort in ("no we really mean it this time guys - for our besties")

Nah - quick injection of cash - buy some more fakes - or really - it's probably becuase they need the $$$ since magic keys are coming up for renewal in a few months - and it will almost certainly be going up in price. Add they need TWO of them.

Reactions: 34
I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for vlog to drop for the explanation of why they're having a staycation at a resort that charges upwards of $500 per night, and they spend their afternoon going back to their apartment in Irvine for "work". What's up with that?

And which generous stan is gifting them this stay?

Did Chump Change Charlie meet them for a threesome? Is their new "Best Life" plan racking up massive cc debt and then filing for bankruptcy?

Oh, to be a fly on the wall at the ocean front room at the Surf & Sand Resort!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
For $40/month she will comb her hair and look like she actually gives a damn... it's giving Ursula vibes when she's telling Ariel it won't cost much just her voice

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for vlog to drop for the explanation of why they're having a staycation at a resort that charges upwards of $500 per night, and they spend their afternoon going back to their apartment in Irvine for "work". What's up with that?

Is it really a "staycation" if you are filming it for "content"? (and you can bet you ass - they are keeping receipts so these can be tax write offs for their "business" - also another reason for half their dog-tit content.

Are they ever not totally full of tit?

If they were really living their "best life" then why not own the road at the Ritz-Carlton?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

And which generous stan is gifting them this stay?

Did Chump Change Charlie meet them for a threesome? Is their new "Best Life" plan racking up massive cc debt and then filing for bankruptcy?

Do i have the story right? They are on "staycation" at a Laguna Beach resort but went back to their apartment so she can do a solo livestream and he can do editing?? The resort apparently does not have the bandwidth for this? And now they are back at their avoid-the-Woo beach staycation?

I bet a super bestie patreon fee that they been hanging out at their apartment but making trips to Laguna to pretend they are staying there. Also their fabulous staycation serves as an explanation as to why they are not at Disney as long as Woo is in Anaheim.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Yuppers, people sometimes just want to be nice and give to others. Let them. However, it takes less than 2 effing seconds to thank that family in a video, description, livestream, etc. and be nice back. 😡

The gentlemen made it seem like they may not have known exactly who gifted them the tix too? 🤔 but now that BLOB knows, they should acknowledge their damn "customer".

I really do hope this man can find out the truth with these two so he doesnt loose anything to them again in the future.

KATIE. . . . . For the sake of your channel and overall well being, please get off tattle. Ignore the "trolls" you claim you dont care about on other channels, and put some of that effort into your own channel. Try being greatful and interacting with your fans too. They really do like your channel, as you can clearly see by this poor dude giving you his tix. You're only pushing them away with your current behavior. 🤷‍♀️
Let her keep pushing them away! 😂😁

I love that Spence keeps letting her do these live streams by herself. She is so nervous and awkward, and continuously says idiotic things! Great content for the satire and parody vids!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Where to start. Not even OA charges more than $10, or even The Dis Unplugged - and they run multiple companies - travel agency, DVC Resale, vlogs, real estate.🤣

It's obvious they scrambled and panicked after her Columbia vlog was removed, the dislikes growing, the revenue dwindling. The channel was going downhill anyway with the YouTube parody channels and after their crappy trip to WDW.

Now to their abandoned Patreon: The absolute balls of KT to charge $40 for extra vlogs of tit, extra lives/hostsge videos, & you'll get to watch a movie with them virtually "once a month" and a fcking zoom call? 🤣Please someone buy into that $40 tier, I want to see the faces of the world's biggest fcking idiots who paid $40 so KT doesnt have to get off her fat ass and get a job.

Not even J Lo's make up artist charges for his make up tutorials on YT. And he films in a fcking studio! Not on the floor of an old, moldy beach apt.
Look at this tit?
Screenshot_20220509-145755_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20220509-145657_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20220509-150132_YouTube.jpg

Are you fcking kidding me with this tit?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Where to start. Not even OA charges more than $10, or even The Dis Unplugged - and they run multiple companies - travel agency, DVC Resale, vlogs, real estate.🤣

It's obvious they scrambled and panicked after her Columbia vlog was removed, the dislikes growing, the revenue dwindling. The channel was going downhill anyway with the YouTube parody channels and after their crappy trip to WDW.

Now to their abandoned Patreon: The absolute balls of KT to charge $40 for extra vlogs of tit, extra lives/hostsge videos, & you'll get to watch a movie with them virtually "once a month" and a fcking zoom call? 🤣Please someone buy into that $40 tier, I want to see the faces of the world's biggest fcking idiots who paid $40 so KT doesnt have to get off her fat ass and get a job.

Not even J Lo's make up artist charges for his make up tutorials on YT. And he films in a fcking studio! Not on the floor of an old, moldy beach apt.
Look at this tit?
View attachment 1255272
View attachment 1255292
View attachment 1255299
Gawd, that is scary!!

For me, I can't help but focus that for forty bucks a month you can virtually watch a movie with them. Exactly why is this a selling point? Is it because Spence is in the biz, he can provide inside behind the scenes info?

I don't see how this scheme to keep out the trolls does anything to grow their channel. For that, they need to stop crappy repetitive content and stop being grifters!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What the heck is with her and the peace sign? They thought they would hop on so we didn’t think they were MIA. NOBODY MISSED YOU! You missed stupid people watching and sending you money Is what is going on.

• Haha

Look at this tit?
View attachment 1255272
View attachment 1255292
View attachment 1255299
Soooo she went from Disneyland’s Queen & park expert to Weight Watchers health ambassador to food critic to makeup artist??? Girl…. Lmfao the desperation though… Pick a lane! Time to throw the whole channel away!
Hate to break it to ya Big Fella but there are content creators out there in each of those aforementioned categories doing it a million times better than you already!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Oh, there is not a doubt in the world that they pulled the "mental health" card and stuck it in this vlog. Something about having anxiety and me me me meeeeeeee.
I wonder how often they use that mental health card?

Reactions: 18
I don't know a lot about patreon, and I really have no problem with channels that have one. When Katie would ask people to join it in the past, she would say you could make a one time donation or donate monthly. And the amount you donated was up to you. I assume this changes now with tiers. It would be interesting to see if they lose some of their existing patreons, and how many only give $10. I mean, do their fans really want to watch movies with them?

• Haha
Do i have the story right? They are on "staycation" at a Laguna Beach resort but went back to their apartment so she can do a solo livestream and he can do editing?? The resort apparently does not have the bandwidth for this?
Listen, as a woman, I'd make up an excuse to leave that romantic staycation too. Anything to avoid seeing Dencer naked. Have you seen his face? Imagine what else is droopy and sagging.

I think this is why she eats so much, too stuffed to bump. 🤢
Screenshot_20220509-165052_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.