Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tom Wambsgans

VIP Member
Time for a recap, folks!

—————

Spring is in the air, the flowers are blooming, and according to BLAB, Spring Break vacations continue to crowd the parks even though we're damn-near Summer now. It's OK though, we can't be too hard on them - as a jobless individual, KT's only reference of time & space is whether or not the Haunted Mansion has a Nightmare overlay.

Since we last reviewed, a lot (read: nothing) has happened. The lethargic duo ate some food, they waxed nostalgic on the pandemic, they got some free tickets to a special event, and they hinted at rebooting their Patreon. Let's go on a journey together to revisit all of these candidly, authentic moments with our favorite father-daughter team.

With a refreshing change of scenery outside of the Disney-sphere, and a resulting dip in organic views, KT & Spence traveled to the far-off, remote island of "Balboa". This is actually a heavily-populated piece of land accessible via several driveable bridges, but BLAB took the ferry because it's more "Vloggy". Upon their arrival, they began the long trek to the main street where all of the shops & restaurants are. Along the way, they became quite winded, which seemed to only concern the people who are watching them ironically. Actual fans were just happy to be along for the ride. Go figure. Upon arrival, they sat down to a nice heavy lunch and then ventured over to the historic original Frozen Banana Stand, made popular by cult-classic television show "Arrested Development". How did these world-famous bananas taste, you ask? Couldn't tell ya. They ordered a glorified Klondike bar and a piece of frozen cheesecake. My assumption is that they were trying to distance themselves from the term "Arrested Development", as that is the clinical diagnosis unofficially assigned to them by the medical community.

In the next riveting bundle of footage, we got to see KT & Spencey The Tank Engine ride the choo-choo once again. You all know how much I love stationary videography around the perimeter of the magic kingdom, so this was a real treat for me. Man, when they get to that part with the Dinosaurs, I ACTUALLY feel like I've gone back in time. But anyways, once I felt confident that I was back in modern times, I picked my jaw up off the floor and watched from the edge of my seat as BLAB proceeded to consume a new churro flavor. Not just any churro, mind you. This one had green goo (which if I'm not mistaken, is pending approval by the FDA as we speak.) Either way, I think this is the same stuff that transformed the Ninja Turtles into Ninja Turtles, so it can't be THAT dangerous. After this tasty dessert was but a memory, they made their way off-campus to a local restaurant for Taco Tuesday. This place was vloggable specifically because the chef makes your tacos right at your table, ala Benihana. Let me tell you, they LOVED this place. Cheese in and on everything. They both put down a startling amount of mexican food before promptly moving on to dessert #2. Upon completion, they packed their leftovers into KT's ForTheConnively knapsack, Spence stumbled to the car at a margarita-enhanced pace - and they drove off into the sunset...ignoring all freeway on-ramp traffic lights along the way.

Next up, we got a vlog from the park featuring a YouTube thumbnail that only a mother could love. Now, I could be looking at this wrong as I'm not a vlogger myself. But I THINK, that as a Disney-focused channel, the goal is to evoke a spirit of whimsy and child-like wonder in order to get Disney fans to click on your video. Instead, this thumbnail seems to be the answer to the question: "What if Tyrone Biggums, the imaginary crackhead made famous by comedian Dave Chappelle, was personified as two Disney vloggers?" In this video, they wolfed down some grub from Galactic Grill and in doing so, spawned maybe the greatest nickname the world has ever seen. ...Enter, "Big Fella". In a moment of vulnerability, Spencer feared that the remaining morsels of his dinner were at risk, as KT willfully zeroed-in and threatened to finish them off all by herself. With the sound of sheer panic quaking in his voice, he uttered those 3 magical words - "Whoa, Big Fella!" - and the rest is history.

Sometimes to look forward, one must look back. Or something poetic like that. I'm guessing something like this is what BLAB had in mind when they created the tone-deaf monstrosity that was their "Looking Back" video. For those unaware, this was a painfully-contrived retrospective on the impact that the Covid pandemic had, specifically on the Disneyland amusement park, and specifically for KT & Spence. Newsclips, black & white cut-scenes, crocodile tears, the works. I actually don't really have anything funny to say about this video. If I'm honest, I had a very visceral reaction to it and these two pillars of entitlement should be ashamed of themselves.

Moving on!

What to expect when you're expecting - May 2022 edition. Spencer Spielberg tried out a new format for their update video where they just talked over cut scenes for a while. This might be the first time I've seen him do an edit like this, and while part of me wants to commend him for trying something new, the other part of me thinks "Holy crap, it really took you this long to realize you don't always have to be on location to provide Disney info to the public, that you yourself are reading off of another public Disney website?" So, good on Spence for figuring out a way to save gas as prices continue to skyrocket and his monthly revenue continues to plummet.

And then, in a galaxy far, far away...there was a man. A man named Ralph. All Ralph wanted was to spread love and get some very basic acknowledgement from his two favorite YouTubers. This generous man gifted KT & Spence a minimum of two free tickets to the special Star Wars Night event on May 4th. I say minimum, because it's still unclear as to whether Charlie & Henry bought their own, or if poor Ralph purchased FOUR tickets for this rag-tag bunch. The jury is still out on that one. Either way, this gift rolls in at the low low price of $300. So, you'd think that at the very very least, Ralph and his wife would get a direct shout-out in the vlog they filmed at the event. Well, you thought wrong. As far as BLAB fans are concerned, a "friend" gave them these tickets, so they thought "Why not? I guess we'll check it out!" Poor Ralph has now commented on a recorded vlog as well as a live-stream hoping to get some general acknowledgement from KT, and has yet to be successful in that. Our thoughts & prayers go out to you, Ralph. Clearly, keeping up the facade that they are wealthy YouTubers who constantly get invited to special Disney events as part of the media is more important than pleasing people like you, Ralph, who LITERALLY, keep their lights on.

We finish this recap with a solo KT livestream. And you know when you see one of these roll up to the YouTube parade that it's going to be a real doozy. She did not disappoint. During this stream, we learned that BLAB has a crack legal team on retainer whenever lawsuits over intellectual property are required, and we got more confirmation that they are rebooting their Patreon. However, the pricing tiers are still unclear (because she deliberately avoided speaking about them), and the content is still under development. Best we know so far, is KT will be doing some poorly-produced makeup tutorials and some exciting episodes of kooking with KT. Apparently, from her own mouth, the negativity brought upon them by their trolls is having a negative impact on their free, public channel - so, it's time to go behind a paywall. Totally makes sense - can't blame her, I guess. But one thing's for sure...just as KT will not be priced-out of Disneyland, I've got my credit card ready.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

No Grifters Needed

Chatty Member
Previously, our Plaid Hero was only on Twitter. Tonight's momentous occasion led him to open an IG account. Hopefully, in the future, we'll find all 3 Good Fellas in our midst. Don't be lurkers, step into the light!
Screen Shot 2022-05-12 at 10.29.48 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Just wanted to touch on that poor stan that gifted them the Star Wars after dark event tix…. Poor dolt obviously just wanted some recognition & it would not surprise me if BLOB bans him if he keeps bringing this fact up.

They are takers and let that be a lesson to that guy & his wife… these grifters don’t give a shit about you!

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
So is Katie's 20 day fitness challenge spread over 30 years? I was under the impression it was going to be consecutive.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

thegogans

In case any of their stans stop by tattle, I would like them to consider the following:

The Disneyland SoCal resident Imagine Key Pass (after deposit) is $18.34 a month.

Disney+, Hulu, ESPN bundle is under $30/month.

Netflix is $20/month.

AMC Stubs (which allows 3 movies a week and other additional concession discounts) is $24.99/month

Knotts Berry Farm Gold annual pass is $23/month.

ALL are cheaper than BLAB’s $40/month Patreon tier. Please…DO NOT give these grifters any money.

• Heart
  • Haha

hoffdog

Chatty Member
Best Life & Beyond #24 Laguna Strolls, Patreon Goals, Daphne is the Queen Of Trolls.

• Heart

Fantasia Freak

VIP Member
As an attorney for a major studio here in LA, I am anxiously awaiting their announcement of what movies they will be sharing and watching with stans (for a fee). ALL movies are Intellectual Property and the swift and deep penalties for showing and earning off of them is something that The BLOBs have not factored into this equation. 'Bring It' KT... I'm anxiously waiting for this.

• Heart
  • Haha

UncleLester

VIP Member
As predicted on Page 11 of this thread, those two Cowards did a World of Disney Merch Search video during the Angels game.

You are an absolute COWARD Spencer Emmons and I will say it to your face if I ever see you in public.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47