Best Life & Beyond #23 Katie Slockbower & Spencer Emmons, 100k Subscriber Dreams, Patreon Schemes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome old and new to thread #23

Thank you @Cruising Into Obscurity for this weeks thread title. I did modify is slightly, hope you don't mind.

With their Surf and Sand Resort staycation vlog about ready to drop I feel like #23 is going to fill up fast.

1652118496325.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Me waiting on the edge of my seat for the new totally not boring vlog about how they are totally not avoiding the Woo and Daphne...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Just wanted to touch on that poor stan that gifted them the Star Wars after dark event tix…. Poor dolt obviously just wanted some recognition & it would not surprise me if BLOB bans him if he keeps bringing this fact up.

They are takers and let that be a lesson to that guy & his wife… these grifters don’t give a tit about you!

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Just wanted to touch on that poor stan that gifted them the Star Wars after dark event tix…. Poor dolt obviously just wanted some recognition & it would not surprise me of BLOB bans him if he keeps bringing this fact up.

They are takers and let that be a lesson to that guy & his wife… these grifters don’t give a tit about you!
I felt so bad that they had to comment on two videos and KT still didn't acknowledge them! What is wrong with her? If someone gave me that generous of a gift I'd have given time to thanking that person and promoting them.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Along with spamming them with comments about Woo, perhaps we could go on a crusade for the poor souls that got shafted trying to do what they thought would be a good deed getting them in Star Wars Night. Or get ahold of them and direct them here?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I felt so bad that they had to comment on two videos and KT still didn't acknowledge them! What is wrong with her? If someone gave me that generous of a gift I'd have given time to thanking that person and promoting them.
Optics. Can't have the stans thinking they are broke and resorting to getting gifted tickets (not that is entirely a bad thing). As well as then keeping up a façade that they are actually Star Wars fans. You know, just living that Best Life. :rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Entitlement is ugly, Big Fella.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Along with spamming them with comments about Woo, perhaps we could go on a crusade for the poor souls that got shafted trying to do what they thought would be a good deed getting them in Star Wars Night. Or get ahold of them and direct them here?
Exactly! Ungrateful pieces of tit.

This is what living a "best life" looks like...

View attachment 1254866

Yikes 😬😬😬
That stupid shirt on big boobs mcgee Spence!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Just wanted to touch on that poor stan that gifted them the Star Wars after dark event tix…. Poor dolt obviously just wanted some recognition & it would not surprise me if BLOB bans him if he keeps bringing this fact up.

Gotta wonder how confused these stans are as well. Has the realization hit them yet? It's hard to admit you've been wrong about people or duped by them. How hard is it to give a thankful shout out?

Reactions: 35
Katie and Spencer are NOT your "besties"! They are two desperate fools who are going to be losing their minds with all the extra patreon content. Working hard is not their thing, so it should be fun seeing their lives become progressively more stressful and out of control. 😁😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
So KT says I don't want to miss the new staycation vlog...

Yeah. Yeah, I'm pretty sure I do want to miss it. I mean I've got Tattle, you know? So I'm perfectly A-OK with missing your poorly put-together home movie of how incredibly dull and boring your "best life" is and how the biggest thrill you seek is the same food trough time and time again. They can't even try new food, new activities, or new destinations. Just dull.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Katie and Spencer are NOT your "besties"! They are two desperate fools who are going to be losing their minds with all the extra patreon content. Working hard is not their thing, so it should be fun seeing their lives become progressively more stressful and out of control. 😁😁
Less and less churro videos will be a clue to what’s going on

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I know they have their supporters but do you really think any of them will pay for content? Sure some may but not the majority! It's easy to support for free! If they move to that model they will be more broke then they are now.

Reactions: 23
Eh it's a confluence of things. No one wants to admit they were duped or grifted - so they double down and come to their defense. After all - if BLOB are skid marks on society - what does it say about the person enabling them - but it won't last long. Sure some longtime stans will hold out - but the important thing here is they are not converting any new stans. The existing pool will only hold out so long. Their channel and subs are not organically growing - if it were - the livestreams would be a LOT larger and the views would be a LOT higher.

Also - the like/dislike - that's not only bad cause of all the dislikes - that also means - on most videos there is an average of 1500-ish likes (with 1700 dislikes - giggle) - but that means out of close to 100k subs - you are only getting a fraction of the likes? That math doesn't add up.

From an unnamed channel that just last year - last year - had less than BLOB subs. This is a recent video.
1652122512585.png

172K views with 20K likes - also has 1000 comments. This guy churns out 1 - MAYBE 2 videos a week - well done - no stolen / copied footage - well researched. And here is the thing - these numbers will continue to grow for this one video - likes and views will continue to climb - whereas BLOB's tit peaks after 3-4 days and that's where it stays.

Lets take a look a BLOB's latest endevour.
1652122654254.png

Wow. 19K views with those dislikes! No way there is 1800 tattlers doing that.

In the same time span - with ORGANIC viewers - you can see the difference. 9X more viewers. The first guy has 4x more subs but 9X more views?!?! And 15x more likes?! That children - is what real growth and real viewers provide you.

Further proving they are buying subs and getting engagement from a smaller and smaller audience. Not great Bob!

Also - as a general rule - when you are in that like/dislike territory - you are NOT organically pickling up subs. Here is a fun trick - compare their likes/subs/comments to OA. Not even in the same ballpark. Again - the difference between real channel growth and paid for. Also - their superchat income is far greater than their youtube revenue. Thus the patreon effort.

I would also argue that a good chunk of their views/engagement at this point is coming from hate-watching them. These are not good signs. I would LOVE to see the number of people watching after 30 seconds.

But - they can keep grifting the existing stans - and they are going to fleece them for every last penny they can. Then like everything else with their channel - they will ignore them and move on.

tick tock tick tock.

Said it before - as these grifts start to fall apart - they will make sure to drop on a video somewhere - "this was never our full time job/income".

• Heart
Reactions: 39
So KT says I don't want to miss the new staycation vlog...

Yeah. Yeah, I'm pretty sure I do want to miss it. I mean I've got Tattle, you know? So I'm perfectly A-OK with missing your poorly put-together home movie of how incredibly dull and boring your "best life" is and how the biggest thrill you seek is the same food trough time and time again. They can't even try new food, new activities, or new destinations. Just dull.
I'm not gonna watch the can't miss vlog but I'm just gonna guess there will be probably be a cashlee appearance, eating/fondling some EPIC food, walking on the beach, spence drinking, fake laughs and KT saying this was much needed for her mental health.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Gotta wonder how confused these stans are as well. Has the realization hit them yet? It's hard to admit you've been wrong about people or duped by them. How hard is it to give a thankful shout out?
Kinda feels like KT thinks she’s such a celebrity that things just get gifted to her 🙄 witch you aren’t at the Oscars getting free swag, you’re literally begging for money at a theme park!

She has ZERO class.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.