Best Life & Beyond #2 featuring spencer and some other guy’s wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am a little confused. They are at Disneyland again? I thought they couldn’t get in because all the reservations were booked. They’ve been complaining daily (at least on IG). They’ve been there just about everyday. First world problems, send cash. 🤦🏼‍♀️
I wonder if they bought regular tickets with their super chat money

Reactions: 4
During one of the Blab livecasts from Florida, it was mentioned that Brickly was streaming from DL, and Katie was beside herself "Oh no, we didn't want to conflict with someone we like". Implying that there are people she doesn't like and she wouldn't mind trying to ruin their livecast. LOL
100%! She did that with Liz & David. Now she doesn’t care and clearly moved on to him.

Always hit the thumbs down! I remember one time Katie said that likes and dislikes work the same! So if that's the case, why ask people to hit that like button!? I have a screenshot of that comment too..I'll post it when I find it..
it is the same. They get interaction. Just duckduckgo’d it.

How do we create a new thread? Are we?

Here's what I don't understand with these two;
KT COULD start doing cooking and makeup vids, her Stans WANT to watch!! So "heck-it" give the Stans what the Stans want!
Spencer COULD show more of his art and how to's. Once again Stans want to WATCH!! eww
BUT they NEVER follow through with their own ideas that could possibly improve the channel. The LIVE thingy is odd and btw...did they not say they would do a live everyday? And what is the BIG news? Another room rent in FL? Who cares. Getting another dog..okay, I'm not going to hate that...awww
Every time someone says stans…I have Adam the Woo’s saying look at the Stationeds

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Here's what I don't understand with these two;
KT COULD start doing cooking and makeup vids, her Stans WANT to watch!! So "heck-it" give the Stans what the Stans want!
Spencer COULD show more of his art and how to's. Once again Stans want to WATCH!! eww
BUT they NEVER follow through with their own ideas that could possibly improve the channel. The LIVE thingy is odd and btw...did they not say they would do a live everyday? And what is the BIG news? Another room rent in FL? Who cares. Getting another dog..okay, I'm not going to hate that...awww

Right?? Why make an announcement and then...crickets!!
Or for heaven's sake- an unboxing video! So many Blobbers send them crap and want to see them open it on camera (possibly to promote their business), the least they could do is go down to their PO box every once in a while!

Reactions: 8
Also - Costco video should have been titled "OUR FIRST TIME AT COSTCO"! Spence was amazed by all the things that are there year-round.

• Haha
I wonder if they bought regular tickets with their super chat money
I think Disney released more reservations for this week. Most of November and all of December are full as of now. So whatever bs "changes" they are talking about will only happen if they cant get a park reservation. Of course they want everyone to believe it's about growing the channel. So far it's been ONE non Disney video in a week since they announced the big change 🙄
I'm assuming that will be the formula going forward. 5 or 6 Disneyland videos and 1 non Disneyland video a week. Basically same lame ass content, same lame ass channel. No channel change video needed

Reactions: 6
I think Disney released more reservations for this week. Most of November and all of December are full as of now. So whatever bs "changes" they are talking about will only happen if they cant get a park reservation. Of course they want everyone to believe it's about growing the channel. So far it's been ONE non Disney video in a week since they announced the big change 🙄
I'm assuming that will be the formula going forward. 5 or 6 Disneyland videos and 1 non Disneyland video a week. Basically same lame ass content, same lame ass channel. No channel change video needed
In their "big" channel update announcement, they kept insisting they are not a Disney channel. "Oh, but Big Thunder is opening; we just have to be there."
Face it, Disney is all they have.

Reactions: 6
In their "big" channel update announcement, they kept insisting they are not a Disney channel. "Oh, but Big Thunder is opening; we just have to be there."
Face it, Disney is all they have.
Yes. And it's sort of an insult to their subscribers because that's what most of them are there for, DISNEY! Just admit it. They are so bleeping fake that they have to invent an image of being MORE or BETER than everyone else. Living the best life of anyone that has ever walked the face of the earth. BEST LIFE EVER. We are the best at everything and if were not the best at it its because were not that into it.... "it's not our thing"

I thought of buying some “merch” that I “searched” on the app. Then went to Old Navy. They just jacked their prices SO HIGH. I’m like HELLOOOOOO $8.

Yes. And it's sort of an insult to their subscribers because that's what most of them are there for, DISNEY! Just admit it. They are so bleeping fake that they have to invent an image of being MORE or BETER than everyone else. Living the best life of anyone that has ever walked the face of the earth. BEST LIFE EVER. We are the best at everything and if were not the best at it its because were not that into it.... "it's not our thing"
Then stop buying subs. Stop buying likes. Stop buying views. If you don’t think you can do it. My hubs was like! Uhhh yeah. And you can tell through the stats. I said, but don’t they catch on?!? He was like, well they have a lot of people already.

seriously? At this point I haven’t been paying attention. But what I do know? They be livin their Best Buy and Beyond.

Reactions: 4
Also - Costco video should have been titled "OUR FIRST TIME AT COSTCO"! Spence was amazed by all the things that are there year-round.
but can you believe that they have christmas ornaments?!

• Haha
  • Heart
but can you believe that they have christmas ornaments?!
They were able to procure an Advent Cheese Calendar too! KT the Pooh made a point of saying that Spencer would taste them all on the livestream! I can't wait to watch them inhale more calories! RIP diet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
They went to Costco just to prove they show non-disney content. Christmas merch at Costco....La-de-dah!!

Honestly dont get what value they bring

Reactions: 7
It's What's Happening Wednesday guys! I wonder how long they will stream tonight. I'm guessing 1.5 to 2 hours based on initial superchat numbers. If the $$'s aren't flowing I bet they cut it to under 1 hour. I'll be on the edge of my seat for their huge announcement as well! :rolleyes:(n)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Keyhole Reservations are currently open on the App for today and tomorrow.

If they don’t go to the park both days, then they lose their right to be on a soapbox about lack of availability.

Expect some thrilling video about Halloween decorations being taken down (since Halloween is Over) and more Christmas decorations being put up (since it is November)…

Reactions: 3
They’re using Adams “best remove ‘em” line ad nauseam in the big thunder live video. It’s embarrassing..

Ol’ Man Spence was so over the top with his reaction to Thunder Mountain’s soft opening, so embarrassingly fake. All that was missing was the cliche man tears we’ve pathetically been subjected to , c’mon Spence if you’re gonna go all in, go all in! These people and their body language/eyes give away how dead they are on the inside. Must be exhausting trying to keep up that Fake Life since it’s manifesting on the both of them physically by the second it seems.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.