Best Life & Beyond #2 featuring spencer and some other guy’s wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title suggestion: Best Life & Beyond 3: Deja Vu, Diets and Daily Grifts

Reactions: 10
So how do they get to top of searches? Do the names have to pop up on these threads? If we mention Katie Slockbower and Spencer Emmons does that bring them up? Or just mentioning Best Life and Beyond?
Google recognizes activity... This thread has moved all the way up to the first thing under their actual channel. "Amazing"

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't think she's ever turned heads, but she probably looked decent at some point. And even if she was physically attractive, her looks would be destroyed by her personality. Like you said.

Because they don't actually want to do daily lives! It's a total drag for them.They are lazy and have zero interest in connecting with their subscribers. There will be a sense of urgency when they need that cash, which will be any moment now.

I love that people keep asking them if they're getting married! 🤣 The newbies are clueless!
They ask the same with Adam and Natalie, not realizing what she does. I think people are just too busy to really do a deep dive into these vloggers.
Gads!! ATW marrying eyelashes and giggles!! Ha!! Ick

Congrats to all who filled this thread in days! Soon this board will lead all google search for BLOB!
Hey! They have no one to blame but themselves!! We are merely stating the obvious

Will we get teased (again) about the major announcement in tonight’s LIVE cast OR will they reveal whatever it is that will be so enlightening?

My guess is that they are fully embracing being more “lifestyle” content where Spencer is going to start a weekly men’s health segment where he talks about topics like ED and Katie can share experiences of how she has helped Pixar Charlie with his succession plans.

• Haha
Brickey and BLAB, perfect for each other. Magic Journeys and TPO, what are they thinking????
During one of the Blab livecasts from Florida, it was mentioned that Brickly was streaming from DL, and Katie was beside herself "Oh no, we didn't want to conflict with someone we like". Implying that there are people she doesn't like and she wouldn't mind trying to ruin their livecast. LOL

Reactions: 9
During one of the Blab livecasts from Florida, it was mentioned that Brickly was streaming from DL, and Katie was beside herself "Oh no, we didn't want to conflict with someone we like". Implying that there are people she doesn't like and she wouldn't mind trying to ruin their livecast. LOL
She doesn't always think before speaking! I love when she slips.. haha

Reactions: 5
Now tell me when these Sasquatchs became experts on motorized scooters? The way they were talking about it, you’d think they worked for the brand. No matter the amount of inexperience, you can always rely on these bowling balls to act like they are the all knowing. Dreadful people!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Costco holiday merch! Gosh, so innovative! And Katie wearing her BLAB sweatshirt! You'd have to pay me big money to wear that trash! 😩

Not a lot of superchats again tonight! "Love it"! Haha.. Someone throw loaded fries in her face so she can shut up!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
new member here because KT decided to unsubscribe my husband from best life and beyond channel after commenting " let spencer talk" on their latest video. Glad to know I'm not the only one confused about this woman's behavior.

Reactions: 9
Just watched the live stream...... "Emmons" sounded shocked at the start that he hadn't been told about the soft opening of Thunder Mountain which gave me a laugh, like he has some kind of insider link that keeps him in the loop lol. By the way, if you do watch please make sure you hit Dislike on the videos, if you're gonna give them a view at least hit that dislike, I love to see them stacking up, seems more and more lately.
That being said, Katie looks absolutely massive....... she reached the dizzy heights of being Morbidly Obese sometime ago, but I think she's reached the level after that now, whatever it might be. I must have missed the memo where it says being morbidly Obese is living your best life.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Just watched the live stream...... "Emmons" sounded shocked at the start that he hadn't been told about the soft opening of Thunder Mountain which gave me a laugh, like he has some kind of insider link that keeps him in the loop lol. By the way, if you do watch please make sure you hit Dislike on the videos, if you're gonna give them a view at least hit that dislike, I love to see them stacking up, seems more and more lately.
That being said, Katie looks absolutely massive....... she reached the dizzy heights of being Morbidly Obese sometime ago, but I think she's reached the level after that now, whatever it might be. I must have missed the memo where it says being morbidly Obese is living your best life.
They seem to get about 10% of dislikes now.

They worked extra hard today! Send them your hard earned cash to reward them!

Always hit the thumbs down! I remember one time Katie said that likes and dislikes work the same! So if that's the case, why ask people to hit that like button!? I have a screenshot of that comment too..I'll post it when I find it..

They worked extra hard today! Send them your hard earned cash to reward them!
Extra hard at being annoying! She was screaming for some loaded fries as if they were about to sell out!! 😂

I am a little confused. They are at Disneyland again? I thought they couldn’t get in because all the reservations were booked. They’ve been complaining daily (at least on IG). They’ve been there just about everyday. First world problems, send cash. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
The post-WDW diet is going strong I see.
Well, she probably ate a sandwich made with low carb bread and figured she earned the loaded fries! 😂🤷‍♀️

New thread time! Not sure what to do next..I guess someone has to do a recap??

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.