Best Life & Beyond #2 featuring spencer and some other guy’s wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember back when Katie was on twitter she went on a huge rant saying Chris and Ashlie would buy things to review on their YouTube channel and then return them. And that they would buy food and take one bite for rhe camera and then complain they didn’t like it and get their money back. Not sure how much of that is true but she sure does hate on Chris and Ashlie and mondo.

Reactions: 5
I remember back when Katie was on twitter she went on a huge rant saying Chris and Ashlie would buy things to review on their YouTube channel and then return them. And that they would buy food and take one bite for rhe camera and then complain they didn’t like it and get their money back. Not sure how much of that is true but she sure does hate on Chris and Ashlie and mondo.
She also insinuated the Duo would buy spirit jerseys for a pic, and then return them. I have no idea if that's true, but her constant dissing of them was immature.

Reactions: 6
She also insinuated the Duo would buy spirit jerseys for a pic, and then return them. I have no idea if that's true, but her constant dissing of them was immature.
Anything they accused the Duoo of doing, they did themselves! Spence said KT is the biggest conartist..she'd do that plus some other shady things involving fuel rods! I don't remember exactly what he said she did but it was something about her calling customer service and making some kind of complaint about something that didn't actually happen so she could get two rods.. apparently it worked several times. She likes to depict people in a bad light so that hers shines brighter..at least that's what she thinks will happen. In case you guys haven't noticed, she doesn't have many female friends, and is distant from the ones she does have. She likes to be around all the guys because if there are other girls around (especially better looking ones), she has to compete, and she doesn't like that.

When she quit her nursing job to do YouTube full time I wasn't shocked. But I remember wondering why she would give up being a nurse at least part time to make videos. I wonder what will happen if people start wising up and the donations die off
She'd have to ask for money at gas stations! 🤣

Recap: Two gypsy criminals that are scamming people with depression and mental problems for money, all while using that money to buy carnival food, children's merchandise, and a luxury life. The two adulterer hosts are Spencer Emmons (The over 50 year old alcoholic sugar daddy) and Katie Slockbower (The 30 year old, still married for tax purposes, "Karen of Disneyland" with numerous court records online). Together they are the top scam artists of the Disneyland vlogger community and beyond. Join us on this thread as we expose the daily lies and factual make believe in their daily quest to achieve full diabetic status and a worthless shameful life. Shall you?
Genius!!! All I have to say! 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Anything they accused the Duoo of doing, they did themselves! Spence said KT is the biggest conartist..she'd do that plus some other shady things involving fuel rods! I don't remember exactly what he said she did but it was something about her calling customer service and making some kind of complaint about something that didn't actually happen so she could get two rods.. apparently it worked several times. She likes to depict people in a bad light so that hers shines brighter..at least that's what she thinks will happen. In case you guys haven't noticed, she doesn't have many female friends, and is distant from the ones she does have. She likes to be around all the guys because if there are other girls around (especially better looking ones), she has to compete, and she doesn't like that.

She'd have to ask for money at gas stations! 🤣

Genius!!! All I have to say! 🤣
Oh man, she's worse than I thought!

They havent released a video in two days. They're probably trying to stockpile videos so they have something to put out when they get back and can't go to Disneyland. They are so dependent on Disney. According to them they are a "travel" channel 😄 they dont even mention Disney or theme parks in their channel bio. Pretentious fucks

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They havent released a video in two days. They're probably trying to stockpile videos so they have something to put out when they get back and can't go to Disneyland. They are so dependent on Disney. According to them they are a "travel" channel 😄 they dont even mention Disney or theme parks in their channel bio. Pretentious fucks
And when they don't upload vids their subscriber count stalls! They're in the shadows! 🤣 As they should be. Two days is shocking though! They'll probably say they wanted to rest or that they've been extra busy! They literally have no life outside Disney! But we're a "travel" channel who loves Disney and travels to many places! You travel from Fantasyland to Tomorrowland! Sit down! Haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And when they don't upload vids their subscriber count stalls! They're in the shadows! 🤣 As they should be. Two days is shocking though! They'll probably say they wanted to rest or that they've been extra busy! They literally have no life outside Disney! But we're a "travel" channel who loves Disney and travels to many places! You travel from Fantasyland to Tomorrowland! Sit down! Haha.
Exactly! They only travel outside of California when they go to WDW. And the other stuff doesnt get the views to justify it. The vegas stuff bombed as well as San Diego. Just admit you're a Disney channel. Itll be interesting to see what they do when they cant get reservations. Maybe sit on their asses complaining about it and beg for sympathy/money.

Reactions: 6
Just admit you're a Disney channel.
they really should at this point, i know they rebranded from "life disney and beyond" so that they could show more non-disney content (and also reveal their affair) but they really prefer living over at the parks instead of doing more interesting things.

Reactions: 9
Exactly! They only travel outside of California when they go to WDW. And the other stuff doesnt get the views to justify it. The vegas stuff bombed as well as San Diego. Just admit you're a Disney channel. Itll be interesting to see what they do when they cant get reservations. Maybe sit on their asses complaining about it and beg for sympathy/money.
Beg for money, complain, lie, deceive, act, pretend, etc. That's fake blab for ya! I think their last 30 vids have been Disney related! Poor blab. They'll go back to Trader Joe's and Target vids once it becomes difficult to obtain reservations! Oh, and let's not forget their "weekly" blab vids! Those might make a comeback! 🙄 "We just want to touch base and say hi to you guys".. uh no, you just have no Disney content or edited vid and need money!! They couldn't care less about saying hi to people and checking to see how everyone is doing! What a joke!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
It would be interesting to hear If they knew where Selena was nowadays. Would be great to hear her take on all of this!

Wow!! I had no idea about Salina. I went back and watched a 4yr old live Dizzy Bears vlog “Fantasyland Bound” and both Spencer and Salina were on it. It was so awkward because KT had to go get a new fuel rod and what do you know, Spence needed one too! So they take off and the camera pans over to Salina and she just shrugs her shoulders. The awkwardness, I hope she found someone who treats her a lot better than he ever did.
Thanks for posting that. I've never seen any of their videos. KT's husband looks like he could beat the tit out of Spencer. I wonder why he never did.

• Heart
Thanks for posting that. I've never seen any of their videos. KT's husband looks like he could beat the tit out of Spencer. I wonder why he never did.
I think I only saw him once in a video they did at her house. He wasn’t into the Disney and vlogging thing. The guy in the Dizzy Bears video is Brian, he still has that channel (I think). He lived or maybe still lives in AZ and would just visit the parks frequently to do vlogs, KT would visit more often during the week which then Spence started doing the WHW with her and becoming a part of the channel. At least that’s what I gathered from watching them a bit back then.

I think I only saw him once in a video they did at her house. He wasn’t into the Disney and vlogging thing. The guy in the Dizzy Bears video is Brian, he still has that channel (I think). He lived or maybe still lives in AZ and would just visit the parks frequently to do vlogs, KT would visit more often during the week which then Spence started doing the WHW with her and becoming a part of the channel. At least that’s what I gathered from watching them a bit back then.
You'd see her husband in her IG stories sometimes. They stayed at the Disneyland Hotel once and she instgrammed parts of it, but there was no video. Her explanation when people asked why he didn't go to Disney more often was he didn't like social media. However, on a live once when she was asked why he didn't go with her she screeched "because he sucks!" Ashlie turned and looked at her with a stunned look on her face

• Wow
The Real Deal, nice to have an insider’s viewpoint!

Is Spencer from a wealthy family? He has mentioned being childhood friends with Alex Trebek’s daughter and has name dropped some other celebrities as though he was raised in the midst of the show biz elite.
Not wealthy. He grew up or lived in Woodland Hills which is one of the nicer cities in the San Fernando Valley. I went to school there and I'm not rich. There are expensive homes there and it's a nice city, but you don't have to be wealthy to live there, though there are celebrities that live there or near there. His mom has been in the TV industry for years and that's probably how he got to mingle or meet celebrities. He got hooked up with an apartment in Malibu through his mom. I believe he said he got on some waiting list and got a very good deal..as far as rent amount goes. Katie likes to make people believe they own a home there. They do not!

You'd see her husband in her IG stories sometimes. They stayed at the Disneyland Hotel once and she instgrammed parts of it, but there was no video. Her explanation when people asked why he didn't go to Disney more often was he didn't like social media. However, on a live once when she was asked why he didn't go with her she screeched "because he sucks!" Ashlie turned and looked at her with a stunned look on her face
Thank you for clarifying that! I couldn’t remember exactly but I just remember seeing a glimpse of him. She did also tell me in person that he just wasn’t into Disney. Probably smart move by him to stay out of all the social media 🥴

Reactions: 4
Not wealthy. He grew up or lived in Woodland Hills which is one of the nicer cities in the San Fernando Valley. I went to school there and I'm not rich. There are expensive homes there and it's a nice city, but you don't have to be wealthy to live there, though there are celebrities that live there or near there. His mom has been in the TV industry for years and that's probably how he got to mingle or meet celebrities. He got hooked up with an apartment in Malibu through his mom. I believe he said he got on some waiting list and got a very good deal..as far as rent amount goes. Katie likes to make people believe they own a home there. They do not!
They did a Q&A from his Malibu place a few years ago and people wanted to know if they were a couple. They danced around the issue and ended up saying they were only friends. Even though she admitted that she stayed there most of the time..... as friends of course. If you look at their bio on YouTube it says they've been a couple for over 3 years. He probably never asked her to move in.... at some point she probably just never went home lol. And quickly started calling it "our" place in Malibu 🤮

• Heart
  • Haha
They did a Q&A from his Malibu place a few years ago and people wanted to know if they were a couple. They danced around the issue and ended up saying they were only friends. Even though she admitted that she stayed there most of the time..... as friends of course. If you look at their bio on YouTube it says they've been a couple for over 3 years. He probably never asked her to move in.... at some point she probably just never went home lol. And quickly started calling it "our" place in Malibu 🤮
You're good! That's pretty much how it went! 😂 They became more than friends quickly, but they like to tell their subscribers this romantic and cutesy love story...leaving very important details out. Like that she's married and he pursued her regardless. Katie would tell Spence that she and her husband were no longer intimate and that they'd sleep in separate rooms and Spence would eat it all up and feel almighty! Like "yea this young married chick is all over me". Bleh! But yes, she slowly but surely moved all her crap there and called his place home! Constantly telling people that the beach is her backyard and showing off on social media. And we know she just loves attention! I can guarantee you that if a better guy came along, she'd do the same thing to Spence that she did to her husband...no doubt!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Wow! The personal issues with these two. Mommy issues. Daddy issues. Now I understand why they live at Disneyland 24-7. They just can't handle being middle-age to almost senior-aged adults. Their worlds must have peaked in junior high or earlier I suppose? Seriously, what a mess these two have made of their lives, both personally and professionally.

The Real Deal,
What’s their relationship with Adam The Woo? Does Adam feel sorry for them? I believe he is allowing them to share his (near Disneyland) California apartment. Are they close friends or are they taking advantage being the con artists they are?

Reactions: 10
Wow! The personal issues with these two. Mommy issues. Daddy issues. Now I understand why they live at Disneyland 24-7. They just can't handle being middle-age to almost senior-aged adults. Their worlds must have peaked in junior high or earlier I suppose? Seriously, what a mess these two have made of their lives, both personally and professionally.
I think Katie said once her mom is only four years older than Spence 😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.