Best Life & Beyond #2 featuring spencer and some other guy’s wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For the upcoming Wednesday Life Stream, here’s the proposed super chat formula:

1) Brief compliment that includes an emoji to save text characters for later.

2) Statement of something relatable that also reaffirms that you believe what they are doing is truly “work” (I.e. My job ALSO allows me to split time between CA + FL).

3) Question for Spencer: Would you ever design a shirt that says “Just because there’s a Goalie, doesn’t mean you can’t score.” as a reference to the story of how you two fell in love?

Reactions: 7

2) Statement of something relatable that also reaffirms that you believe what they are doing is truly “work” (I.e. My job ALSO allows me to split time between CA + FL).

3) Question for Spencer: Would you ever design a shirt that says “Just because there’s a Goalie, doesn’t mean you can’t score.” as a reference to the story of how you two fell in love?
Looking forward to watching him squirm and hear his answer😅

I'd love to know what the hell he sees in katie.

I thought the same thing. He seemed ok and it was mostly Katie that turned me off the channel. But seeing how he acted around katie back in the Dizzy Bears days was just gross. He clearly wanted to be with her while she was married and he was with someone. Just a bad look. And then try to lie and say he never felt that way. It's like their channel is built on lies from the very beginning
I just watched a dizzy bear's video from from 2017 and OMG they were on the Mark Twain boat and you're right Spencer was acting like a teenage boy showing off trying to impress and hit on Katie. She was eating it up. I couldn't watch the whole thing🤮

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I liked Spence for the most part back when I used to watch.But every now and then he'd go on a cringy, dramatic IG stories rant about someone who did him wrong. Realized he is immature
He is very immature, but portrays himself as this big tough guy who's street smart and will take you down if you wrong him! At the beginning stages of their relationship, she did something to piss him off and they broke up temporarily. He went on a dramatic IG rant then. At that time he befriended me and I learned who he and KT truly were! Not that I already hadn't picked up on Katie's fake personality, but I misjudged him. We met up at Disneyland once and while walking through a very congested area near small world, a cast member asked him where he was trying to go, he answered in a very rude and snippy manner, "anywhere but here". The cast member looked at me with a baffled look on her face and I just smiled, but felt so bad. Oh I have so much more to say...

I'd love to know what the hell he sees in katie.

I thought the same thing. He seemed ok and it was mostly Katie that turned me off the channel. But seeing how he acted around katie back in the Dizzy Bears days was just gross. He clearly wanted to be with her while she was married and he was with someone. Just a bad look. And then try to lie and say he never felt that way. It's like their channel is built on lies from the very beginning
He had a GF named Salina at the time he met KT and Brian. Upon meeting Katie, Salina picked up a negative vibe from her and told Spence about it. She also asked if he had romantic feelings for her and he repeatedly denied it. Married Katie would flirt heavily with spence. Doing things like bending over so her underwear could be visible. Spence thought, "this chick is gnarly, she's down". And once at Spence's Malibu apartment, (while Brian was "sleeping", they got hot and heavy! And if Spence is reading this, you know it's the truth!!

He is very immature, but portrays himself as this big tough guy who's street smart and will take you down if you wrong him! At the beginning stages of their relationship, she did something to piss him off and they broke up temporarily. He went on a dramatic IG rant then. At that time he befriended me and I learned who he and KT truly were! Not that I already hadn't picked up on Katie's fake personality, but I misjudged him. We met up at Disneyland once and while walking through a very congested area near small world, a cast member asked him where he was trying to go, he answered in a very rude and snippy manner, "anywhere but here". The cast member looked at me with a baffled look on her face and I just smiled, but felt so bad. Oh I have so much more to say...

He had a GF named Salina at the time he met KT and Brian. Upon meeting Katie, Salina picked up a negative vibe from her and told Spence about it. She also asked if he had romantic feelings for her and he repeatedly denied it. Married Katie would flirt heavily with spence. Doing things like bending over so her underwear could be visible. Spence thought, "this chick is gnarly, she's down". And once at Spence's Malibu apartment, (while Brian was "sleeping"), they got hot and heavy! And if Spence is reading this, you know it's the truth!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Looking forward to watching him squirm and hear his answer😅

I just watched a dizzy bear's video from from 2017 and OMG they were on the Mark Twain boat and you're right Spencer was acting like a teenage boy showing off trying to impress and hit on Katie. She was eating it up. I couldn't watch the whole thing🤮
It's super cringy. Hard to watch. Hes trying so hard to act young and cool. You almost feel bad or embarrassed for him. I bet somewhere Katie's ex is secretly thanking Spencer lol. Might be the best thing that ever happened to him

Reactions: 9
But I think it’s ridiculous, why people are giving them their money? They don’t do anything but go on vacations and you’re giving them money to go on vacations. This applies to all of these people that do YouTube. I said to my husband the other night I wish YouTube would just go away and these people would have to get a real jobs. I’ve been at the same job for 21 years and I’m lucky if I get to go to Florida to Disney World maybe every five years. And people are just giving them money like they have it to spare , donate it it to a worthy cause not these people 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It's super cringy. Hard to watch. Hes trying so hard to act young and cool. You almost feel bad or embarrassed for him. I bet somewhere Katie's ex is secretly thanking Spencer lol. Might be the best thing that ever happened to him
Haha! Her ex's (or rather current husband), mother had a lot to say to KT and Spencer after her infedelity came to light. I have to go through my old screenshots and personal messages , but his mother was obviously very upset with Katie and asked her to end her relationship with Spence and honor her vows. Also told Spence that he should be ashamed of himself for getting involved with a married woman and he should find himself a single woman his age! Katie just wants to be YouTube famous and she figured she'd have a chance at that with Spence!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Haha! Her ex's (or rather current husband), mother had a lot to say to KT and Spencer after her infedelity came to light. I have to go through my old screenshots and personal messages , but his mother was obviously very upset with Katie and asked her to end her relationship with Spence and honor her vows. Also told Spence that he should be ashamed of himself for getting involved with a married woman and he should find himself a single woman his age! Katie just wants to be YouTube famous and she figured she'd have a chance at that with Spence!
I remember they did a few videos at Spencer's moms house and his mom did not look thrilled. No surprise that they havent done that since then. And I'm sure she cannot stand Katie

• Haha
But I think it’s ridiculous, why people are giving them their money? They don’t do anything but go on vacations and you’re giving them money to go on vacations. This applies to all of these people that do YouTube. I said to my husband the other night I wish YouTube would just go away and these people would have to get a real jobs. I’ve been at the same job for 21 years and I’m lucky if I get to go to Florida to Disney World maybe every five years. And people are just giving them money like they have it to spare , donate it it to a worthy cause not these people 🙄
And it's much more cringy when two fake people receive money! They know they are not who they portray to be on camera, but they don't care. There was one guy last week who kept sending 1.99 superchats so his message could be read! That's why they delete so many comments. They don't want any of their clueless followers to learn about the real Katie and Spence. That would sabotage their fake act! Smh...

When she quit her nursing job to do YouTube full time I wasn't shocked. But I remember wondering why she would give up being a nurse at least part time to make videos. I wonder what will happen if people start wising up and the donations die off

Reactions: 9
When she quit her nursing job to do YouTube full time I wasn't shocked. But I remember wondering why she would give up being a nurse at least part time to make videos. I wonder what will happen if people start wising up and the donations die off
Its ridiculous. They should BOTH be working regular jobs. She acts like a celebrity. Like their channel is so successful. They're behind channels that dont even vlog daily.... like magic journeys and ordinary adventures. The way they act you would think they have 500k subscribers. At the rate they're going they wont even reach 100k subs till 2023

Reactions: 8

It would be interesting to hear If they knew where Selena was nowadays. Would be great to hear her take on all of this!

He had a GF named Salina at the time he met KT and Brian. Upon meeting Katie, Salina picked up a negative vibe from her and told Spence about it. She also asked if he had romantic feelings for her and he repeatedly denied it. Married Katie would flirt heavily with spence. Doing things like bending over so her underwear could be visible. Spence thought, "this chick is gnarly, she's down". And once at Spence's Malibu apartment, (while Brian was "sleeping", they got hot and heavy! And if Spence is reading this, you know it's the truth!!
Wow!! I had no idea about Salina. I went back and watched a 4yr old live Dizzy Bears vlog “Fantasyland Bound” and both Spencer and Salina were on it. It was so awkward because KT had to go get a new fuel rod and what do you know, Spence needed one too! So they take off and the camera pans over to Salina and she just shrugs her shoulders. The awkwardness, I hope she found someone who treats her a lot better than he ever did.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
It would be interesting to hear If they knew where Selena was nowadays. Would be great to hear her take on all of this!

Wow!! I had no idea about Salina. I went back and watched a 4yr old live Dizzy Bears vlog “Fantasyland Bound” and both Spencer and Salina were on it. It was so awkward because KT had to go get a new fuel rod and what do you know, Spence needed one too! So they take off and the camera pans over to Salina and she just shrugs her shoulders. The awkwardness, I hope she found someone who treats her a lot better than he ever did.
She's a nice girl, but she wanted to whoop Katie's butt haha..too bad she didn't. Katie is a mean girl who thinks she's God's gift to the world! Spencer has described Katie as fake, narcissistic, arrogant, and pompous, amongst other things. He knows exactly who she is but his rose colored glasses have turned gray and he can't see anything at this point haha..Salina dodged a bullet. Spencer is childish and has no mind of his own. If Katie doesn't like someone, Spencer doesn't either. He's easily manipulated by Katie and it's evident on camera. She talks over him, she takes over the vlogs and constantly makes them about her. I'm sure you've seen comments before that say Katie wears the pants in the relationship. If they ever break up again, it's gonna get ugly between them and Spence will go on a rant and possibly tell on her..ha

Its ridiculous. They should BOTH be working regular jobs. She acts like a celebrity. Like their channel is so successful. They're behind channels that dont even vlog daily.... like magic journeys and ordinary adventures. The way they act you would think they have 500k subscribers. At the rate they're going they wont even reach 100k subs till 2023
They are very jealous and in disbelief that Mondo from Five Fires blew right past them and reached 100k! Spencer and Katie both poke fun at Mondo and say he is autistic as if that was something to laugh at. I've met Mondo and even hung out with him at the parks once. He is humble and super sweet. Does his own thing without trying too hard. Blab posts daily because they are desperate to reach 100k. Sometimes posting bogus stuff just to provide content..or doing a bunch of lives for money and because they don't feel like editing a vid! I'm surprised they even have 80k to be honest, but fooling and deceiving people is what they do best. And let me tell you, Katie is proud of that!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I wonder if they read here? 🤔
Probably..and they probably pray no one ever fully exposes them! Because there are people who know more than I do. Like Spence's ex, Sara (former fresh baked member), Chris and Ashlie from The Duoo know PLENTY! Even though Katie harassed Ashlie and made constant fun of her, Ashlie is too sweet and doesn't give Katie the time of day! Darn it lol

Reactions: 8
Probably..and they probably pray no one ever fully exposes them! Because there are people who know more than I do. Like Spence's ex, Sara (former fresh baked member), Chris and Ashlie from The Duoo know PLENTY! Even though Katie harassed Ashlie and made constant fun of her, Ashlie is too sweet and doesn't give Katie the time of day! Darn it lol
Sarah and Spencer!?!?! I had no idea! I do remember KT making fun of the “hungry instagramers” whenever they rode the train and passed the dinosaurs drinking calling them “thirsty”, or calling them out saying they refused to acknowledge or hang out with them anymore because Chris and Ashlie were in it for the wrong reasons. She explained that her and Spencer were doing it for “fun” they have jobs, they would never ask for money (how many Superchats do they do weekly?) 🙄 Seems as if they burn bridges and alienate a lot of the other vloggers.

Reactions: 10
Sarah and Spencer!?!?! I had no idea! I do remember KT making fun of the “hungry instagramers” whenever they rode the train and passed the dinosaurs drinking calling them “thirsty”, or calling them out saying they refused to acknowledge or hang out with them anymore because Chris and Ashlie were in it for the wrong reasons. She explained that her and Spencer were doing it for “fun” they have jobs, they would never ask for money (how many Superchats do they do weekly?) 🙄 Seems as if they burn bridges and alienate a lot of the other vloggers.
I remember all that too. Katie went on an IG Live rant about the Duo and just trashed them. One thing I noticed back then was that when she stopped being friends with people, she'd pretend they were still friends. She'd say things like she'd just just got a text from so and so etc

No haha..Sara is not Spence's ex..I meant his ex Salina and Sara from fresh baked..that's just another one of their big lies! The thing is, they never speak the truth so they forget what they say and eventually slip! They think people don't remember but they do! And if you catch Katie slipping and question her, she'll say you misconstrued what she said and most people buy it..she's good at backpedaling and convincing others that what she originally said is not true..the only people in it for the wrong reasons is she and Spence! They were jealous of Ash and Chris..here's a screenshot that Katie posted as a story poking fun at Chris and Ashlie back when they were still together and doing the dance parties online. Katie was being her mean girl self even though Ash and Chris didn't even acknowledge them! She reposted this from some guy who makes fun of certain vloggers!

Attachments

Reactions: 4
No haha..Sara is not Spence's ex..I meant his ex Salina and Sara from fresh baked..that's just another one of their big lies! The thing is, they never speak the truth so they forget what they say and eventually slip! They think people don't remember but they do! And if you catch Katie slipping and question her, she'll say you misconstrued what she said and most people buy it..she's good at backpedaling and convincing others that what she originally said is not true..the only people in it for the wrong reasons is she and Spence! They were jealous of Ash and Chris..here's a screenshot that Katie posted as a story poking fun at Chris and Ashlie back when they were still together and doing the dance parties online. Katie was being her mean girl self even though Ash and Chris didn't even acknowledge them! She reposted this from some guy who makes fun of certain vloggers!
One day she went on her stories to say she HAD to unfollow Loungefly. She seemed really pissed. Turns out Chris and Ashlie were featured in an ad for some Disney backpacks

One day she went on her stories to say she HAD to unfollow Loungefly. She seemed really pissed. Turns out Chris and Ashlie were featured in an ad for some Disney backpacks
She was mad because loungefly chose ashlie to advertise their stuff instead of her! She was like "eew I want nothing to do with loungefly", and unfollowed them. And Ashlie still works closely with loungefly so take that KT haha..they don't want to work with a mean girl who bullies others!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.