Best Life & Beyond #19 Yo Ho, Yo Ho, a Grifter's Life for Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
KT & Spence must be already salivating at the Superchat possibilities that will roll in for the 100k celebration. Makes me sick.

Reactions: 15
KT & Spence must be already salivating at the Superchat possibilities that will roll in for the 100k celebration. Makes me sick.
At this point in their lives they can only celebrate the illusion of success, since they bought their way to 100k.
They have no tangible successes to celebrate in their sad, empty lives.

They will be annoyingly extra when they hit 100k, expect a super extravagant giveaway…. Like a $35 dollar pin set & a bottle of Starlight Coke.

Reactions: 26
I have temporarily hidden my YouTube channel to protect my content for the time being. Waiting to hear from @Yojimbo36 regarding his channel being hidden or removed.

Reactions: 45
It’s taken so long to get 90k….getting 100k is in no way natural at this point.

Reactions: 14
Same here! My pass isn’t up for a while but when it is I’ll try something new like a Disney cruise. BLAB should take a hint and find something exciting to do for a change

100k also puts them in a higher pay out on YouTube, but with the number of views per video they are pulling I can’t see it being that much.

It says, “We just finished at trader sam’s, time for bed now.” Was KT solo or was Spencer there too?

Am I missing something? wouldn't "we" imply Katie and Spencer? Or are you thinking like, the royal we? (lebowski reference)

Reactions: 13
They were both there. KT was just the one posing as press

Reactions: 12
Am I missing something? wouldn't "we" imply Katie and Spencer? Or are you thinking like, the royal we? (lebowski reference)
“We” as in a group of people. I didn’t watch their stream. I guess Spencer was there, I just found her going to Trader Sams strange since she doesn’t drink, that’s all. Move along, nothing to see here.

Reactions: 12
I have temporarily hidden my YouTube channel to protect my content for the time being. Waiting to hear from @Yojimbo36 regarding his channel being hidden or removed.
Its sad great art and comedy must be hidden, while trash edited videos are allowed to exist. Anyways, great job to you and Yojimbo for giving me a few laughs.

Reactions: 18
Hey Spencer...do you know what great exercise and great content for your channel would be? Show us surfing at all the great SoCal surf spots!

Plenty of healthy men in their 50s surf, no reason you shouldn't!

Reactions: 19
Hey Spencer...do you know what great exercise and great content for your channel would be? Show us surfing at all the great SoCal surf spots!

Plenty of healthy men in their 50s surf, no reason you shouldn't!
Spencer is not healthy. Katie has sucked the life out of him. He's always been a man-child though. Haha

Reactions: 21
Look it's the "VIP Media Section"....lots of child reporters? Spencer blocking the views of families with kids on their shoulders. What an asshole.
She's on her fat ass on.what looks like someone else's blanket. Stay klassy

Reactions: 22
Oh heavens, the only grifter, man-child I can't stand more than KT and Dense is Michael Kay. That guy is so strange.
Well, they did say that they will never be outpriced and will pay whatever Disney charges. Guess we might get to see if that is a true statement.

Reactions: 21
I'm confused, was she live streaming while he was filming? It looks like he's filming with a camera, why both? Are they going to post two videos on the same damn parade? The thirst for first is just hilarious to me now.

She is in the Assistant to the Media V.I.P. section. (The Office reference.)

Reactions: 22
KT HAS officially UnFollowed adam the woo on Instagram. I know this is random news but i was just looking at Adams account and she doesn’t follow him anymore

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.