Best Life & Beyond #19 Yo Ho, Yo Ho, a Grifter's Life for Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What amazes me is in the midst of all this nonsense, not the smallest bit of humility. They just dig their heals in and dig themselves in deeper and deeper. It's gross really. They act like they are all about the high road, but all the while lying their asses off about everything. It's all in some kind of vain attempt to make their sad pathetic lives seem so great. What losers.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Broke down & watched a portion of some of their new videos....yes, I am ashamed of myself. However to reiterate (sorry, that means to repeat something again KT) what others here have already said...
1.Dont come at me, but the B-Roll stuff spencer is trying isn't that horrible imo. The other normal shots are still sometimes out of focus and wonky tho 🤷‍♀️
2. She was totally boozy at that tiki bar in vegas 🤔 strange, cause I still don't get what the big deal was with her being soooo admiment about not drinking in every other video. Cheers 🍺
3. In their date night video...is she dating Spencer or the pasta? Cause she sure was fawning over the food more sadly. Poor dude. 💔
4. Funny they had to point out the fact they stopped to be "respectful" of people taking photos...like, yo, we know y'all are anything but respectful.
5. Late night challenge video... isn't almost every time they go to Disneyland a late night challenge recently?
6. General PSA for all... Please DON'T speak along with the pre-show or post-show stuff before a ride. We get it, it's prolly your 100000 time and is your favorite ride, but there's more than likely someone experiencing it for the 1st time ever that just wants to enjoy the ride. RESPECT

I gotta admit, I dislike them more and more with each video and BS she posts on IG. honestly i dont even care to lurk here as much anymore. Im putting too much effort into pointless hopeless annoying toxic Youtubers 😟

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Wow, over 1k dislikes on her newest video that was only posted last night. There aren't one thousand of us on this forum, so clearly the hate on KT expands to a larger userbase.
Something tells me there are a LOT of lurkers here, who maybe don't speak up but feel our pain.

Anything they've posted since the "What really happened" video seems to get double the dislikes vs the likes. That's really gotta hurt those fragile egos of theirs.

Broke down & watched a portion of some of their new videos....yes, I am ashamed of myself. However to reiterate (sorry, that means to repeat something again KT) what others here have already said...
1.Dont come at me, but the B-Roll stuff spencer is trying isn't that horrible imo. The other normal shots are still sometimes out of focus and wonky tho 🤷‍♀️
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and it might be better than what he used to do, BUT..... he's clearly trying to copy what OA and TPO are doing, and even MJ.

I mean, good for him for wanting to better the channel, but he's always going on about finding your own style, and this is a clear rip off of what they do. He's also just not very good at it. I know things take practice, but his shots are too try-hard and the music he chooses almost never fits. It's like he just sees what they're doing and is trying to emulate it. You can tell he doesn't actually understand it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Something tells me there are a LOT of lurkers here, who maybe don't speak up but feel our pain.

Anything they've posted since the "What really happened" video seems to get double the dislikes vs the likes. That's really gotta hurt those fragile egos of theirs.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and it might be better than what he used to do, BUT..... he's clearly trying to copy what OA and TPO are doing, and even MJ.

I mean, good for him for wanting to better the channel, but he's always going on about finding your own style, and this is a clear rip off of what they do. He's also just not very good at it. I know things take practice, but his shots are too try-hard and the music he chooses almost never fits. It's like he just sees what they're doing and is trying to emulate it. You can tell he doesn't actually understand it.
Agreed. Like I said his other shots are all still crappy and out of focus...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I skimmed through the latest 'Last Hour Challenge' video (on mute) and they look absolutely miserable. The only bits of happiness in any of their recent videos seems to be once they get the dopamine hit from whatever treat they're having, but then it quickly fades. It also looks like maybe they were fighting before they had to start filming because there's some weird tension happening in the beginning.

It's like they keep going to the parks just to prove they're not intimidated, but they don't look like they're having any fun. That's like vlogger 101. If you're not having fun, the viewers aren't having fun. You can visibly see that going to the parks has become an actual job for them, and they're going 1) out of spite to prove they're living their 'best life', and 2) because they're looking for the happiness they used to find by going to the parks, but is only found in tiny little spurts now.

I don't understand why they refuse to go anywhere else except for Disney, Vegas, and the Laguna Beach Farmers Market. Rinse and repeat. Maybe try one of the many other locations in southern CA to explore? There is SO much to see and do around here, but only one place that you have a GIANT target on your back. They're forsaking the success of the channel for their own pride.

Including herself. She's a walking, talking contradiction.
their most interesting videos were where they decided to check out other places around Anaheim when the parks were closed

and I feel like they did maybe five of those.

Reactions: 16
The filler b roll stuff annoys me because it almost never has anything to do with the theme of the video.

For date night he should've done those sorts of shots of romantic things like flowers, balloons, sweets shops etc with romantic music.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
They have no interesting videos. They have no fans. They have views and likes they have bought on fiverr.
Soon Spence will have to feed her like a hippo, pushing food into her fat face with a broom so she doesn't take off a finger.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Spencer lying about the Columbia altercation is now their 8th most viewed video of all time. I hope it makes it to #1. I want their most watched video to be about them being called grifters.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Yeah, exactly. They would s**t themselves if they bumped into Adam randomly.

Adam would ignore them though and you can’t blame him for the way that they treated a so called friend.
But I wonder what would happen if they bumped into Adam with his girl Natalie/Daphne? Would she ignore them? I don't think so.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I don't understand why they refuse to go anywhere else except for Disney, Vegas, and the Laguna Beach Farmers Market. Rinse and repeat. Maybe try one of the many other locations in southern CA to explore? There is SO much to see and do around here, but only one place that you have a GIANT target on your back. They're forsaking the success of the channel for their own pride.
Totally this. It is late spring heading towards summer now, and there are tons of local events happening all over Southern California now. One that easily springs to mind is The Original Renaissance Pleasure Faire at the Santa Fe Dam Rec area in Irwindale CA. This is it's first year back since the Pandemic started, but I really haven't seen any So Cal "theme park/lifestyle vloggers" on my feed go there and cover it yet. And there are lots of other musemus, parks and zoos to just go to and check out. BUT nope, Disneyland is the ONLY thing that exists in California to these two.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I always try to suggest cool places in California for them to check out, but they also ignore me. Yet they have the time to like all the YouTube comments kissing their feet.

Reactions: 23
Call me petty but I even hate the name of their channel....I mean if this is "Best Life and BEYOND (stupid last word)", what is "Boring As F%%K Life and Beyond"?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
You can hug characters again. They're probably there hugging each and every character and we'll see KT fake crying in the next vid..I wish I could be one of the characters she hugs and say, "don't give these grifters any money" haha..She'd be traumatized for life!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
You can hug characters again. They're probably there hugging each and every character and we'll see KT fake crying in the next vid..I wish I could be one of the characters she hugs and say, "don't give these grifters any money" haha..She'd be traumatized for life!
That would be an actually ridiculous video concept for an Adult Vlogger that I would find hysterical:

“We went to Disneyland for 16 hours and hugged XX different characters.”

“Over the last two years, life has been so hard knowing I couldn’t shake Horace Horsecollars’ hand.”

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Time to start a new week and a new Best Life & Beyond thread, number #19!

Welcome to all the newcomers and familiar faces.

Thank you @Grifters of the Caribbean for the tread title.

It would appear that Best Life & Beyond is back to being an eating channel. When she professed her new heathy lifestyle and workout regimen, she said she had clarity and was in a good place in her life. Welp, she must be back in hell. They went HAM in Las Vegas and haven't looked back.

View attachment 1203137
Lol I'm showing my age I had to google HAM........ 🤣 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I think the biggest problem i have with these two dimwit grifters is them filming other people in the parks and especially kids, thats where i draw the line. I know kt would be doin cartwheels to disney security if she saw a creepy ass 50+ year old burnout stranger filming her niece….oh wait thats already happening nevermind 🤷‍♂️. Im just hoping Spencer or kt catches the wrong parent on a livestream and shoves that camera where the leftover bundt cake is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Agreed. I’ve been reading these threads ever since the “what really happened” video and I’m hooked lol.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
If she genuinely has anxiety, you think you would be seeing her wear a freakin' mask or something. Those of us who deal with and continue to deal with genuine anxiety and panic attacks for the last two years just getting GROCERIES can see through her bullshit. Especially after reading all her anti-Newsom/lockdown & "woe is me, Disney is closed" crap. She's as transparent as they come despite being more of a door than a window kinda "gurl".
I’m not buying her BS. They always make sure to mention how good it feels to be maskless in public places. They especially bring it up in places like Vegas. Something I wouldn’t be excited about if I had Covid anxiety

• Heart
I posted this in another thread but its just as true here. One of my favourite vloggers was reviewing a first class flight he took and said this......."It would be impossible for me to overstate the gratitude I feel for being able to experience this luxury.......getting the chance to see this is beyond special.... but this video is a review - please do not mistake any criticism as a lack of gratitude." BLOB could learn from this and maybe start indicating how FRICKIN LUCKY they are for being able to visit DL every day. As someone mentioned earlier MJ thank their followers in EVERY VIDEO. A little bit of gratitude and humility goes a long way.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I can't believe our plaid hero was the first person to say anything like that to them. Maybe not that blatant, but they've probably heard comments before they chose to ignore or pretend weren't intended for them. If that wasn't a live stream who knows how Katie would have reacted, but I doubt she'd get him kicked out.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.