Best Life & Beyond #19 Yo Ho, Yo Ho, a Grifter's Life for Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hiding the hot fudge is the tip of the iceberg. I am surprised she didn't try to lie and say a cast member gave it to her because they happen to have too much on hand, like the loaded fries and massive bowl of fries in LV that were just GIVEN to her. šŸØšŸŸšŸŸ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
ā€œthey made extra fudge and gave it to usā€

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Funny that they say they did nothing wrong but are now sneaking in the parks like some kind of grifters who shouldnā€™t be there. Time for real jobs grifters! No more unlimited selling children on the internet for you!
Iā€™m glad theyā€™re scared now. They should be after what KT do to that poor man and his family. More people need to put them on the spot

• Heart
Reactions: 37
She's back to claiming she has covid anxiety on her IG posts. This could be another excuse for going to the park late to avoid large crowds.

Of course, for two years they were shitting on the health protocols. Can't fathom why the stans ignore the hypocrisy.
Perfect timing, just when omicron hits, it's the least lethal variant of them all, conveniently now she has a new anxiety. They will probably make another video about how they have chosen not to travel during this scarry time. No, it's called broke and scarred KT, not anxiety!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
If she genuinely has anxiety, you think you would be seeing her wear a freakin' mask or something. Those of us who deal with and continue to deal with genuine anxiety and panic attacks for the last two years just getting GROCERIES can see through her bullshit. Especially after reading all her anti-Newsom/lockdown & "woe is me, Disney is closed" crap. She's as transparent as they come despite being more of a door than a window kinda "gurl".

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I canā€™t imagine them moving to Florida after the last trip. They were not welcomed warmly by any of the Orlando vlogger community and Checkbook Charlie and Oma and his mommy Patty Enright arenā€™t nearby to float them cash when they cry.

Also, she seems to favor my Publix grocery so please God, no.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Iā€™m glad theyā€™re scared now. They should be after what KT do to that poor man and his family. More people need to put them on the spot
Same. If this is the only consequence they face (and it appears so) in the parks, then I can take some comfort in them being uncomfortable from now on at their happiest place on Earth. Constantly looking over their shoulders, constantly scanning the crowds for potential "shouters" and hecklers, hoping they will never feel 100% comfortable sauntering around the parks like they own the place.... Hope it was worth it KT... tanking your channel, and now you're not able to truly enjoy the parks like you did prior to Grifter-gate... Now carry on and enjoy drowning your sorrows in "sides" of hot fudge.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I wish I lived closer to Disney. I would just park myself in the restaurants and food stands all day with my phone to catch all these supposed "freebies". Public space and all. :ROFLMAO:
If she doesn't have the comfort of both the happiest place and her food, how unhinged could she get?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Seriously, how bleeping arrogant must you be to stroll in near closing time to ride the rides and put staff out of joint?
They donā€™t give a duck about cleaning protocols and that fat hefferlump putting her feet on the tram chairs, arrogant, ignorant and downright disrespectful.
This is why nobody likes them.
Oh and trust, if I ever see them, Iā€™m saying worse than donā€™t give these grifters any money.

Is it just me who canā€™t see the numbers of dislikes?
50B1AC6E-B4B4-4B7B-96E4-C259B44E50A0.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Oh Katie...šŸ˜‚
She is a pathological liar, her lies don't even make sense anymore. Why would you order a "Twix" flavored drink then have them remove all of the flavorings to make that drink? If she wanted a flavored "low-cal"coffee, just order an iced coffee with one pump instead of four of whatever flavor, why lie about wanting a drink she knows is high calorie? Does she really think people don't see through the bull šŸ’©? I get that she doesn't want to be fat shamed, but her lack of accountability towards what she says vs what she does is astronomical. I would rather join the Lizzo, "Big Girls Love Yourself" bandwagon than put myself through public humiliation. KT needs to pick a side, face reality, and stick to what she says. At this point her lies have gotten so great about everything she does that she can no longer keep them straight. It's really sad for me to watch, honestly. Everyone can see right through her shenanigans, no one is buying it. I don't know why she keeps lying about everything, it's like she wants people to call her out on everything now. She just doesn't understand why, it's crazy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
There's no way the BLOBs would move anywhere near Adam. They are petrified to run into him.
Yeah, exactly. They would s**t themselves if they bumped into Adam randomly.

Adam would ignore them though and you canā€™t blame him for the way that they treated a so called friend.

• Heart
She is a pathological liar, her lies don't even make sense anymore. Why would you order a "Twix" flavored drink then have them remove all of the flavorings to make that drink? If she wanted a flavored "low-cal"coffee, just order an iced coffee with one pump instead of four of whatever flavor, why lie about wanting a drink she knows is high calorie? Does she really think people don't see through the bull šŸ’©? I get that she doesn't want to be fat shamed, but her lack of accountability towards what she says vs what she does is astronomical. I would rather join the Lizzo, "Big Girls Love Yourself" bandwagon than put myself through public humiliation. KT needs to pick a side, face reality, and stick to what she says. At this point her lies have gotten so great about everything she does that she can no longer keep them straight. It's really sad for me to watch, honestly. Everyone can see right through her shenanigans, no one is buying it. I don't know why she keeps lying about everything, it's like she wants people to call her out on everything now. She just doesn't understand why, it's crazy.
I have family that acts like KT. Their only goal is to constantly prove that they're right, and they'll just keep lying to keep themselves in the 'right' (in their mind). She'll never give in to the naysayers (even if they have good intentions). She'll just keep pretending and lying until all of her resources are tapped out, and even then she'll attempt to keep up appearances. Anyone contributing to her personally or to their channel is just enabling her toxic behavior.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
There's no way the BLOBs would move anywhere near Adam. They are petrified to run into him.
True. Still would love to see itā€”what would Adam do though really? I know heā€™s ā€œpunk rockā€ so a run-in could get crazy real fast.šŸ˜œ

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It baffles me that their stans continue to believe all her lies. They definitely aren't the brightest folks. Smh

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I skimmed through the latest 'Final Hour Challenge' video (on mute) and they look absolutely miserable. The only bits of happiness in any of their recent videos seems to be once they get the dopamine hit from whatever treat they're having, but then it quickly fades. It also looks like maybe they were fighting before they had to start filming because there's some weird tension happening in the beginning.

It's like they keep going to the parks just to prove they're not intimidated, but they don't look like they're having any fun. That's like vlogger 101. If you're not having fun, the viewers aren't having fun. You can visibly see that going to the parks has become an actual job for them, and they're going 1) out of spite to prove they're living their 'best life', and 2) because they're looking for the happiness they used to find by going to the parks, but is only found in tiny little spurts now.

I don't understand why they refuse to go anywhere else except for Disney, Vegas, and the Laguna Beach Farmers Market. Rinse and repeat. Maybe try one of the many other locations in southern CA to explore? There is SO much to see and do around here, but only one place that you have a GIANT target on your back. They're forsaking the success of the channel for their own pride.

I agree. She now lies so much it's hard for everyone to follow what's she's talking about.
Including herself. She's a walking, talking contradiction.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Wow, over 1k dislikes on her newest video that was only posted last night. There aren't one thousand of us on this forum, so clearly the hate on KT expands to a larger userbase.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.