Best Life & Beyond #18 Leaving the scene of a false accusation, the gluttonous pigs take a Vegas vacation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will say it’s been my experience that the Security Guards at the security check entry points are slightly more serious about their job. Give or take a few old guys inspecting purses and backpacks. I’ve seen Anaheim PD hovering around these entry points frequently, perhaps that’s why?

The dudes sweeping the parks of guests at the end of the night? They appear to be of the Paul Blart variety, and seems to me they give those duties to the lowest on the security guard totem pole. Just an observation…
What's amazing to me is that these Disney Security CMs are in her videos, hugging KT, chatting her up. If you tried to even take a photo of Universal Hollywood or Orlando security... be it an officer, the security ck area, even far away, they will come over immediately and make you delete all footage and photos from your phone, while they watch. I speak from experience. Wtf is going on with the Disney Security? Is this the part that they use the BLAB videod to train Security? Don't hug the the waddler?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
There is usually a requirement for entry-level frontlines Security Hosts (at least at WDW) to have some sort of previous experience such as military, law enforcement, flight attendant, etc. I don’t know how much experience they are looking for since it’s a barely over minimum wage position we are talking about here, but I do know that they do require some

That being said, they clearly don’t always pick the best or the brightest. Now I need to vent about this. Disney really needs to do better. One time at Epcot, some Security Host was trying to be a hero and did the 100 yard dash over to me yelling at me to stop because I was “video recording the security checkpoint”. I had no idea what he was talking about and it caused a huge scene, everyone around was turning and staring. All of the costumed Security Hosts at the checkpoint I just went through had just waved me through, and the business casual managers standing off in the distance with the real law enforcement clearly didn’t see anything unusual. Anyways so this old fuckface with his Costuming-issued badge comes running at me and screaming in my face for “video recording the security checkpoint”. I seriously had no bleeping clue what he was talking about. He pointed at my camera and said it again, and finally it clicked for me. Bro you’re not seriously that bleeping stupid…

…it was my hipster 35mm film camera. Not a video camera. And it even had a lens cap on it

The idiot just goes “oh” and turns walks away. Bro you just caused the biggest humiliating scene of my life at Epcot and you’re not even going to bleeping apologize or anything? Why did you think you were gonna be the hero who saved the day when there were a dozen of your colleagues right around me who didn’t see what you thought you saw from 100 yards away? Ready to clock out and moderate some YouTube channels to feel like you finally have some real power and authority? Do better, Disney

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
The Disneyland Security guy, being an entry level Cast Member, and not a retiree is probably not the sharpest tool in the shed or suffers from “arrested development” if he has actively chosen in his 30’s to make $14 an hour as a Disneyland Security guy versus making 25% more by working fast food or 45% more by being a TSA Agent at the nearby Airport.

Maybe, like Spencer, Security guy is a creepy Married Wife Hunter and he likes the access this gives him that they have to talk to him and “respect” his badge (that has a picture of a mouse on it).

When we go to the parks, we always laugh to ourselves at the younger Disney Security guys - remembering the lack of any attempt to quell the Toontown incident a few years back. They are literally only good for screening purses and backpacks for mini-bottles of alcohol.
After the Toontown incident I realized just how little power their security has! It’s pathetic!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
What's amazing to me is that these Disney Security CMs are in her videos, hugging KT, chatting her up. If you tried to even take a photo of Universal Hollywood or Orlando security... be it an officer, the security ck area, even far away, they will come over immediately and make you delete all footage and photos from your phone, while they watch. I speak from experience. Wtf is going on with the Disney Security? Is this the part that they use the BLAB videod to train Security? Don't hug the the waddler?
It’s honestly a terrible look for them, do better Disneyland!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I will say it’s been my experience that the Security Guards at the security check entry points are slightly more serious about their job. Give or take a few old guys inspecting purses and backpacks. I’ve seen Anaheim PD hovering around these entry points frequently, perhaps that’s why?

The dudes sweeping the parks of guests at the end of the night? They appear to be of the Paul Blart variety, and seems to me they give those duties to the lowest on the security guard totem pole. Just an observation…
I've never taken much notice of the security inside the park. Imagine my surprise when I read on Tattle that Spence is bragging security are their friends, have their back, and use their videos for training. Um, ok. Has anyone asked Disney if they use vlogger videos for training? I'd love to hear that explanation

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I've never taken much notice of the security inside the park. Imagine my surprise when I read on Tattle that Spence is bragging security are their friends, have their back, and use their videos for training. Um, ok. Has anyone asked Disney if they use vlogger videos for training? I'd love to hear that explanation

Spencer claiming Disneyland security uses their videos for training is like saying Weight Watchers uses KT’s videos for how to incorporate “treats” into their program.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I wonder how the interaction between Jeremy and KT went. Actually I know the KT side of how it went.

KT - “can I stay in the park for longer?
Jeremy - “I’m afraid not”
KT - “Are you sure? I have cake?”
Jeremy - “…”
KT - “or is there something else that I can sway you with?”
Jeremy - “I’ll have the cake”

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I know Security may be friendly enough with BLOB but we also know they lie about their own self importance as well as what transpired that day. We are trolling security guys that make (in some cases) less than the local fry guy at the In -n- Out joint and expect them to be Serpico. I don't doubt that BLOB got them involved but we have only heard their self righteous explanation of how security viewed the Plaid Guy's alleged "assault." Maybe they (Security) just wanted to cover their asses so they called Anaheim PD and trespassed Plaid Guy after his PD interrogation (which is so ridiculous IMO). Arguably, Security should have known better about the incident as BLOB's video clearly showed nothing that law enforcement needed to get involved in or they should have acted upon.

Reactions: 18
Another thing about how incompetent BLAB are is that they released a video after seeing the Beatles show and saying how much they loved it and then they released a video a day or so later saying how excited they were that they are going to see the Beatles show 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I know Security may be friendly enough with BLOB but we also know they lie about their own self importance as well as what transpired that day. We are trolling security guys that make (in some cases) less than the local fry guy at the In -n- Out joint and expect them to be Serpico. I don't doubt that BLOB got them involved but we have only heard their self righteous explanation of how security viewed the Plaid Guy's alleged "assault." Maybe they (Security) just wanted to cover their asses so they called Anaheim PD and trespassed Plaid Guy after his PD interrogation (which is so ridiculous IMO). Arguably, Security should have known better about the incident as BLOB's video clearly showed nothing that law enforcement needed to get involved in or they should have acted upon.
I think this is absolutely plausible, however BLOB palling around with them so much is just a terrible look for them. Not expecting them to be Serpico, but I do expect that they treat every guest equally according to the rules. That’s just my own take.

Looking back to the Toontown Brawl in 2019, it’s clear the tactic was to standby until the actual authorities arrived on scene. In the meantime regular park guests intervened to try to contain/de-escalate the situation. Shout out to the dude in the red backpack who took down the jackass beating on a woman! I was rewatching the footage on my break at work…. Damn that fight was some crazy ish!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Another thing about how incompetent BLAB are is that they released a video after seeing the Beatles show and saying how much they loved it and then they released a video a day or so later saying how excited they were that they are going to see the Beatles show 🥴
BLAB is on TTT Gin Slacker time! ⌚⏳🕰:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I think this is absolutely plausible, however BLOB palling around with them so much is just a terrible look for them. Not expecting them to be Serpico, but I do expect that they treat every guest equally according to the rules. That’s just my own take.

Looking back to the Toontown Brawl in 2019, it’s clear the tactic was to standby until the actual authorities arrived on scene. In the meantime regular park guests intervened to try to contain/de-escalate the situation. Shout out to the dude in the red backpack who took down the jackass beating on a woman! I was rewatching the footage on my break at work…. Damn that fight was some crazy ish!
I agree completely.

Reactions: 10
I can hear KT now…. “ITs EnGageMent.”

No KT - it’s data…and the survey says that 1. the majority don’t like your content. 2, you’re bad at your “job.” And 3. That nonsense you pulled on the Columbia has triggered some SERIOUS backlash.

If you actually took your channel seriously, you would know how to analyze the numbers, which are telling you a very clear story.

Hey Dylan - about that rant you deleted…weird hill to die on dude.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
That weird jacket Spencer is wearing makes him look like he's at the barber getting a haircut.

Two years to have bettered themselves with outdoor activities and such ... wasted.
There are so many places in their area they could show us, like all of the art galleries in Laguna (since they pretend to live there), so many museums in LA and Orange counties, outdoor gardens like Descanso Gardens, OC Parks has a Summer Series with live bands, anything other than Disney every damn day, but I guess they aren't cultured enough to enjoy anything else but Disney, or want to get outside of their bubble. Their channel is stagnant, I'm not seeing a Best Life worth envying.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.