Best Life & Beyond #18 Leaving the scene of a false accusation, the gluttonous pigs take a Vegas vacation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We need people to go to the on site customer support in Disneyland and file formal complaints there. All our emails/petitions etc are going to go to a queue in the ether. On site complaints are what will be prioritized. Bonus points if BLAB is on site at the time.
completed!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Is she REALLY comparing herself to John Candy? witch please. The fact that you honestly believe your own lies is frightening. You take zero responsibility for anything and everything that comes out of your mouth. I feel sorry for you. I feel sorry and embarrassed for your mother. Who is this horrible excuse for a person that she created. You have nothing but the most selfish intentions with your channel. You want fame. You want money. You want popularity. You want to sit on your fat ass and have your Stan’s provide for your life so you can continue to be the lazy grifter you are. You have zero to your name. Trust me when I say, NO ONE is jealous of your life KT. You are delusional and sick in the head. You need some serious therapy, not Sprinkles cupcakes at 11pm at night.
She is no John Candy! He had talent and was extremely likable. Although, sadly, he died of a heart attack at the age of 43. The way she eats, especially while already on BP meds and heaven knows what else, she could be on the same track.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
These assholes filmed two little girls in their bikinis while at the pool at the Mirage. Take some advice from people like Paging Mr. Morrow. Avoid innocent children while at pools or water parks you jerks! If I was their mother I would’ve come unglued at your selfish asses.

What is this? WHAT. IS. THIS. Roll right out of bed and vlog. These two grifters put zero effort into their appearance. They are the “Cousin Eddie” of vloggers. Such trash!
I think the word you're looking for is that they are just so AUTHENTIC! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Let me get this straight… They went and saw the Beatles show LOVE at the Mirage on the unplanned extra night they decided to stay at the Mirage? Spencer says “thank you to my friend for hooking me up”

This would indicate that this was pre planned and not spontaneous...right?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Golden Girls theme and everything. ..this is a total duck you to plaid guy and everyone who saw the truth

Let me get this straight… They went and saw the Beatles show LOVE at the Mirage on the unplanned extra night they decided to stay at the Mirage? Spencer says “thank you to my friend for hooking me up”

Someone said it earlier that they were probably given it by the LV couple. Again we all saw the third grade play they put on of it being spontaneous 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I've seen some s#!& in this thread, but I draw the line at John Candy! John Candy was and will always be a truly beloved person by everyone who knew him and watched him preform. This is a fact! How dare this Grimace looking MFer have the balls to utter his name, let alone compare herself to him in anyway, shape or form.
On a side note, I'm surprised that after saying his name, Spencer didn't go on for 15 minutes about how he worked with him "many times". 🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 31
It’s actually shocking the difference here and should be a wake up call for their health. During lockdown, my husband and I actually exercised daily and more than we even do now for our mental health and to few good. Yeah, being on lockdown was hard for everyone but these 2 just wallowed and were so depressing.
I'm a doctor, so lockdown was something that happened to other people, but I bought a ridiculously expensive AI driven home gym, and it ended up being the best investment I could have made. I'm not only in better shape coming out of COVID than going in, I'm probably in the best shape of my life.

But hey, it's hard to find time to look after your health when you're a Disney vlogger. It's harder than being in healthcare during a pandemic by far. By far!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
they were even at an advantage to become healthier during the pandemic since they couldnt film park content for their "job". and still, they failed

• Haha
Reactions: 25
they were even at an advantage to become healthier during the pandemic since they couldnt film park content for their "job". and still, they failed
They were living at the Malibu apartment during the first few months of the pandemic lockdown. They had the beach right there to do physical activities and exercises every day. Their circumstances were certainly way better than what most people were experiencing at that time. Yet all they did was sit their asses on the couch and complained about masks and not being able to go to Disneyland.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Sociopaths and Borderline Personality Disorder.
Will this end like Sid and Nancy for them?
Millions of kids rushing to Hot Topic to buy Spence and KT t shirts that says "Love Chokes"
After they both die choking on churros?

No. They will be forgotten, and the only time their lives will be remembered is when people go to their graves to piss on them.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

Being a full time liar must be exhausting with having to remember to keep all your stories straight,

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Looks like Checkbook Charlie made the 60-mile trip up from Carlsbad to Anaheim for the holiday weekend.

I expect that we’ll shortly have some on-property dining videos with the trio.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Golden Girls theme and everything. ..this is a total duck you to plaid guy and everyone who saw the truth

I hope the plaid hero retained legal counsel and they are looking at this incriminating evidence she graciously provides.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.