Best Life & Beyond #18 Leaving the scene of a false accusation, the gluttonous pigs take a Vegas vacation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Stans just as unhinged as BLAB! We should all envy BLAB, we don’t have Psycho Mom as our “#1 Hype Girl” 🥴

*Legit* caused me to snort lol 😂 I bet I could print this out and my Abuela (granny) will want to frame this for her kitchen 😭.

“Thou shall not bear false witness… unless someone calls you a Grifter on the Sailing Ship Columbia.”
—BLABS 3:16
Medieval Filter Katie.jpg
Blab Scripture.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Yes, I remember that one well, Spence cared so much about the "product" they put out that he never showed his face on camera, he just yelled from the background and blew his nose live... lazy, gross, rude, drunk old man! 🍺🥃🍻
We know he wasn't editing, he was drinking his sorrows away...🥂
Maybe he was more concerned about another type of product...

Lesson number two, don't get high on your own supply.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Spence, help a girl out, I told you to show KT how to hold a fork!

1650010750081.png

Hey KT, take off your hair tie "bracelet" in public, it's gross!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Clownfish on youtube would do i vid i bet. And would favor our opinion. Orangegrove55 and vashsky did nothing but fence-sit.
I watch clownfish. They do a lot about dismal Disney. If you tell them that these vloggers over exaggerated an incident at Disney and got their security friend to side with them and remove a father and his child from the park, they just might do something on it.

Reactions: 16
I know the covid era has aged many of us, some more than others. These photos are 2 years apart.
Best life, nope.

PhotoGrid_1650017201306.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Haha. Also, comments on Best Life IG are limited on all posts. Normally when that happens it’s because of incredible backlash and negative comments 🤔

Spence, help a girl out, I told you to show KT how to hold a fork!

View attachment 1195605

Hey KT, take off your hair tie "bracelet" in public, it's gross!
Unfortunately Spencer is even worse at holding his own utensils!

I know the covid era has aged many of us, some more than others. These photos are 2 years apart.
Best life, nope.

View attachment 1195806
It’s actually shocking the difference here and should be a wake up call for their health. During lockdown, my husband and I actually exercised daily and more than we even do now for our mental health and to few good. Yeah, being on lockdown was hard for everyone but these 2 just wallowed and were so depressing. That’s when they lost us with their channel. People were sick and dying and they just bitched about not going to Disneyland

KT since you read here I just want to say your "fan" Tiffany is a weirdo and stop fondling sweets on camera. What would the Costa Mesa boot camp crew think if they knew how you get down on the sweets? View attachment 1195492View attachment 1195493View attachment 1195494
This is why she gets backlash. Less than a week ago she claimed the strawberry shake and fries were the first time she had either and it was just a “little treat.” She acted like she has been eating so well. Since then it’s been balls to the walls eating and gluttony. Just stop lying and acting like you never eat sugar or anything bad and are better than everyone else because of it.

When she showed in her IG stories about a month or so ago (making avocado toast) she said she spreads butter on the toast, BUT ONLY if she hadn’t already eaten any butter for the day. BULLSHIT! Your weight says otherwise. Just be honest and stop trying to bullshit people with lies and act holier than thou.

Today it’ll be back to the farmers market and massive avocado toast for lunch like she’s being so healthy and eating so clean.

You are no Del Griffiths! You have professed countless times that you are a witch. Do some reflecting in life! You don’t have to change who you are but how about being a nice person who doesn’t use people. WHERE ARE ALL YOUR PAST FRIENDS? How many bridges have you burned the last several years? How can you not wonder if maybe the common denominator with people scattering from your life is you and that you just are a horrible person to people.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I hate to point out a person with abuse problems but Spence looks 100% like a alcoholic

• Heart
I hate to point out a person with abuse problems but Spence looks 100% like a alcoholic
Also he’s a childless adult without a family of his own but who still always looks like he’s out on a father and daughter day everyday

• Haha
Haha. Also, comments on Best Life IG are limited on all posts. Normally when that happens it’s because of incredible backlash and negative comments 🤔

Unfortunately Spencer is even worse at holding his own utensils!

It’s actually shocking the difference here and should be a wake up call for their health. During lockdown, my husband and I actually exercised daily and more than we even do now for our mental health and to few good. Yeah, being on lockdown was hard for everyone but these 2 just wallowed and were so depressing. That’s when they lost us with their channel. People were sick and dying and they just bitched about not going to Disneyland

This is why she gets backlash. Less than a week ago she claimed the strawberry shake and fries were the first time she had either and it was just a “little treat.” She acted like she has been eating so well. Since then it’s been balls to the walls eating and gluttony. Just stop lying and acting like you never eat sugar or anything bad and are better than everyone else because of it.

When she showed in her IG stories about a month or so ago (making avocado toast) she said she spreads butter on the toast, BUT ONLY if she hadn’t already eaten any butter for the day. BULLSHIT! Your weight says otherwise. Just be honest and stop trying to bullshit people with lies and act holier than thou.

Today it’ll be back to the farmers market and massive avocado toast for lunch like she’s being so healthy and eating so clean.

You are no Del Griffiths! You have professed countless times that you are a witch. Do some reflecting in life! You don’t have to change who you are but how about being a nice person who doesn’t use people. WHERE ARE ALL YOUR PAST FRIENDS? How many bridges have you burned the last several years? How can you not wonder if maybe the common denominator with people scattering from your life is you and that you just are a horrible person to people.
Is she REALLY comparing herself to John Candy? witch please. The fact that you honestly believe your own lies is frightening. You take zero responsibility for anything and everything that comes out of your mouth. I feel sorry for you. I feel sorry and embarrassed for your mother. Who is this horrible excuse for a person that she created. You have nothing but the most selfish intentions with your channel. You want fame. You want money. You want popularity. You want to sit on your fat ass and have your Stan’s provide for your life so you can continue to be the lazy grifter you are. You have zero to your name. Trust me when I say, NO ONE is jealous of your life KT. You are delusional and sick in the head. You need some serious therapy, not Sprinkles cupcakes at 11pm at night.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
These assholes filmed two little girls in their bikinis while at the pool at the Mirage. Take some advice from people like Paging Mr. Morrow. Avoid innocent children while at pools or water parks you jerks! If I was their mother I would’ve come unglued at your selfish asses.

What is this? WHAT. IS. THIS. Roll right out of bed and vlog. These two grifters put zero effort into their appearance. They are the “Cousin Eddie” of vloggers. Such trash!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.