Best Life & Beyond #17 Don’t Give These Grifters Any Money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s a popular free video slot app called MyVEGAS that lets you earn rewards at MGM properties just for playing. You can get free hotel nights, free food, free shows. Both of the hotels they have been showing and the food places participate. I’m not knocking them for using it, I’m getting a lot of free stuff on my next trip, but I won’t be posting my FREE poolside dining like I’m some kind of high roller.
Or checkbook Charlie is bankrolling this trip

Reactions: 8
Should we expect another depressing late night live stream without purpose?
Whenever the next one is, be sure to identify their location for the proper authorities if she is still making these comments about her irrational compulsive thoughts of killing herself or about believing that others want her to do it

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Should we expect another depressing late night live stream without purpose?
I would expect late night but if they are going to see “Love” - they’ll be in an upbeat mode after. Two hours without having to read troll comments.

I will only run into them again if they decide to go to the Wynn afterwards.

• Heart
Last night on the live they said they weren’t going to any shows but tonight they got tickets to see Beatles Love Cirque show. Spence had to add in they are “living their best life” 🙄

6FA397D2-E30A-44AF-8592-D8716997D541.png

451A9DB0-D006-4464-B048-989722C1FDD7.png

4CA9F4AF-25D3-4CA4-84A2-5FB41FDAA38D.png

C90FADAD-C45B-456E-A0E3-2FB757AEC658.png

6F5D9F73-775A-4E9F-AF3A-E7058547EF6B.png

C173BE0A-7346-4D32-88F7-E1C4E2AB0C85.png

• Sick
  • Sad
Love is at the Mirage and it’s over at 11pm PST, so if you’re in the neighborhood and you’ve always wanted to take a photo with a famous person…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Hi everyone! I've been so busy this last month! I'm still catching up from a few threads ago...

So... Anything interesting happen lately?

:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO: WOW! Spencer and KT just don't know when to quit, do they? Every time I catch a few minutes to read up on what's going on here I just can't believe all the drama they've created, and then the next time I get some more time I'm shell shocked by how quickly they've moved on to the next awful thing!

They just never stop! Having some time away makes it that much more painfully clear how much they are wrecking their lives. It's seriously scary how fast they are spiraling! I wish someone could step in and give them the help they need but unfortunately life doesn't work that way - THEY would have to see the problem, seek help and do the work.

But, wow! What a train wreck! :oops:

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Ok..I was a bit lost and didn't know why everyone was mentioning suicide. I had to go look at her stories. Suicide is nothing to joke about, but when it comes to KT, she'll do what she needs to do in order to get as many people as possible to feel sorry for her. She's also trying desperately to justify yesterday's DMs. Again, more damage control. If she weren't "famous" she wouldn't bother to justify or explain anything! She's the epitome of a narcissist and thinks she's better than everyone else, therefore, she's not understanding why so many people dislike her and hate on her. Like, "I'm so great, everyone should like me and if you don't, you're jealous". Women like Kitra, Janelle, Mystery Bae, and Liz aren't waking up to handfuls of nasty comments. She must think they're not as important as her. Also, most narcissists won't seek help because they don't think anything is wrong with them. It's always someone else's fault for why they behave a certain way. Spencer knows she's a narcissist, but he's still living some kind of fairytale! Someone else's spouse is not your soulmate! They have tons of problems. It's evident. But they will still continue to tell their stans and all their haters that they're living their best life because they're posers!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Last night on the live they said they weren’t going to any shows but tonight they got tickets to see Beatles Love Cirque show. Spence had to add in they are “living their best life” 🙄

View attachment 1181232
View attachment 1181233
View attachment 1181234
View attachment 1181235
View attachment 1181236
View attachment 1181237
Notice when there's extra drama in their lives they have to continuously remind everyone that they're living their best lives? By doing that, she thinks she's convincing everyone that she's not bothered by haters and trolls, but it's kind of late for that. We all know she's very very triggered! Also her way of being snarky!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Nothing like sitting thru 2 hours of love songs while you refuse to respond to your divorce as the internet is actively trying to cancel you while sitting next to your actual theme park stalker.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Jordan the Lion's favorite statement.
Jesus Christ he is actually my second most hated channel. If you ever want to see the real Jordan, watch his live streams. The way he treats his fans is absolutely vile. I’m shocked he doesn’t have a huge page here on tattle life.

ok back to the blab bashing.

Women like Kitra, Janelle, Mystery Bae, and Liz aren't waking up to handfuls of nasty comments.
I LITERALLY said this exact same thing tonight to my husband tonight!! Why don’t these women have “haters” it’s only KT cause she’s a fraud and a fake and is finally being called out as one.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Nothing like sitting thru 2 hours of love songs while you refuse to respond to your divorce as the internet is actively trying to cancel you while sitting next to your actual theme park stalker.
And then later the night, logging into Tattle, and realizing the guy you had a three minute very cordial conversation with after dinner and before “Love” was Jarli…

934F3C86-69EC-4452-BCE3-2AF032C1F6A7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
If this is then”best life,” then I’d hate to see the worst life is. What does that entail, you can bring just one appliance to your hotel room?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.