Best Life & Beyond #17 Don’t Give These Grifters Any Money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Security guards Brian & Jeremy also need to have their feet held to the fire next. Their job is to keep guests safe not become besties with them and possibly give preferential treatment, talk about a dereliction of duty! BLAB openly bragging about having friends in security needs to be investigated as well.

I’m not saying those Security guards named above had direct influence on the outcome of this incident, but it’s a terrible look for them!
I am also curious with the number of complaints that Disney is receiving over this if they ( security) will do their own internal investigation. It just doesn’t add up. When he walks by and clears his throat, she doesn’t even flinch. When she reportedly felt she was “assaulted” there were cast members within reach that were not notified. She then takes it upon herself to zoom in on him and call him every name she could think of. She took it upon herself to go directly to security??? (C’mon, I know people) She then wants to contact local police??? Seriously? Has anyone seen what the Anaheim police deals with on the daily? This is bs. I have family in fire/police services for over 30 years and this is just crap. Security felt this was a prudent next step? Did KT get preferential treatment because she parades around the park daily? Whomever is in charge of security should be doing an internal investigation. There are protocols to follow and I would like to argue that they were not followed and the security got caught up in KT’s delusions of grandeur.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
So Tony from Beautiful Tomorrow Tv is backing BLAB and Fresh Baked said no comment, does anyone know if Dylan or Magic Journeys have said anything about the alleged "assault?"
Tony is the only idiot backing them from the looks of it. Probably because he's trying to be friends with them

Reactions: 14
As someone who took covid seriously, I only had a massive internal panic attack when some idiot coughed directly into my face on my very first time back to Epcot after nearly two years as a total shut-in. I never would have imagined claiming assault, viewing myself as a victim, making assumptions about the other person, and trying to vengefully attack them and have him and his children and family banned and trespassed. Instead I blamed myself for taking the risk of being in a crowded place and moved on with my life.

She was constantly traveling back and forth and living in crowded tourist resorts, she never took covid seriously like many others did, so clearly the “cough” as assault is total bullshit. It was the “grifter” comment that set her off, and she now doesn’t care if she destroys this man and his entire family, even acknowledging the presence of young children. She is blaming it on the “cough” which never happened because she thinks that is the only way she can destroy this man, and she knows that she is totally powerless otherwise, so she is desperately clinging to this power move even though it is all total bullshit. And Spencer is a total piece of tit himself for not just sleeping with a married woman but for going along with this all knowing it’s complete bullshit.

She is a bleeping horrible person who belongs in a psych ward. Who will be her next target?

Reactions: 26
I am also curious with the number of complaints that Disney is receiving over this if they ( security) will do their own internal investigation. It just doesn’t add up. When he walks by and clears his throat, she doesn’t even flinch. When she reportedly felt she was “assaulted” there were cast members within reach that were not notified. She then takes it upon herself to zoom in on him and call him every name she could think of. She took it upon herself to go directly to security??? (C’mon, I know people) She then wants to contact local police??? Seriously? Has anyone seen what the Anaheim police deals with on the daily? This is bs. I have family in fire/police services for over 30 years and this is just crap. Security felt this was a prudent next step? Did KT get preferential treatment because she parades around the park daily? Whomever is in charge of security should be doing an internal investigation. There are protocols to follow and I would like to argue that they were not followed and the security got caught up in KT’s delusions of grandeur.
Yea..she can't get off so easily. We need to keep sharing and commenting everywhere possible.

Reactions: 18
From a business standpoint since they strongly point out that YouTube is "their job" if your stats show your business failing then you group together, problem solve what's going wrong, and make changes. Their subscriber count may be climbing so it's skewing their own perception of their channel, but their most popular view counts on their videos show that their current videos are getting less than half the views their older ones are.

Screen Shot 2022-04-08 at 3.27.05 PM.png

Their most popular video was 170k views 3 years ago. the next 13 videos are older than a year. The closest one prior to Tuesday's video was 10 months ago. Their current videos, with the exception of the two boat videos average in the 20k views per video. Those view numbers numbers do not reflect the amount of subscribers they have, the amount pushed through the algorithm, or the stans that just haven't subscribed. They will not have enough long term revenue to keep them going in a wage range they pretend to be in. Spencer must be realizing this which is why he is back working on Talking Dead.

I can't see them becoming a YouTube success without reflecting on how they conduct business. Their behavior directly affects their income, if they are expecting to be in the vlogging business, they need to learn basic business etiquette. If an army of basement dwellers are coming for you, it is because you did something, or acted in a manner that encourages this behavior from them, KTs ego just keeps tossing gasoline into the fires instead of listening to the criticism. The saying goes, "You catch more flies with sugar than salt."

Anyone who has ever attended any form of an art class know that you put your finished art on display for class critiques. Peers in the group express what they feel is successful, what they feel might not be working, or offer ideas in which the artist can convey their message in a clearer manner. It's not called "trolling" it's called critiquing. It happens with all art forms, but in this case the videos are the art and the viewers comments are the critiques. You as an artist don't have to take the critiques and apply them, but listening to what people say and apply the critiques wen enough people keep saying the same thing is how you grow as an artist.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
💯💯💯💯

It’s all so… unsavory. Disneyland trespassed a paying guest out for “mean words”. I can almost guarantee that man and his family spent more $$$$ in the parks on food & merch than KT did that day. On the contrary KT was there to fleece her public & sell HER OWN merchandise.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
20220408_181146.jpg

1st time trying to post a screen shot so forgive me if it doesn't work lol. ...but the people they are speaking to weren't even negative or sarcastic 🤔 they didnt even say anything about the bleeping BLOBS 🤷‍♀️ about time for even my hate watching and subscription I kept on their page to end smh

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It’s obvious they are only live streaming for donations because when they aren’t rolling in they can’t fake the funk long enough and have to hurry up and
It’s obvious they are only live streaming for donations because when they aren’t rolling in they can’t fake the funk long enough and have to hurry up and end it (like last night)

Someone gave a $20 superchat tip to use for gambling. KT was enthusiastic and said “Oh we will!” About 10 minutes later when they reached Caesar’s Palace and the donations weren’t rolling in KT had to hurry up and end the stream. The person was asking to see them gamble or some gambling and she did her best to deflect “we don’t get service at the tables” and “we are also filming stuff for vlogs”

Everyone wanted to see the Bellagio Fountain show with the BTS music but that was cut short bc KT can’t go up a flight of stairs. Spence shows her there’s an elevator and she gives a “Sorry bout it!”

It was a total dumpster fire! You could cut the tension with a knife.
Oh you can tell they were bothered by not receiving any superchats last night they had to read regular chat. They sounded so rushed to end stream.

Reactions: 5
Same here, I think it's smart to distance themselves from this. I like watching vlogs it's informative and some are fun. OA, Mondo, Wonders of Magic, Chris. Like i actually enjoy having them on when making dinner and stuff after a long day at work. I would hate for these two to ruin it for everyone but what they did is truly deplorable
Same! We do watch OA, Wonders of Magic, Mondo and MJ when making dinner. I do wish MJ would completely distance themselves from blob. Everyone needs to learn from ATW. If they would use and burn him they will do it to anyone. My family loves Disney and I like to see what’s going on at the parks but lately these vloggers content is all the same. And I would never send anyone a super chat!

Reactions: 20
View attachment 1180915
I hope this person commenting unsubscribed! KT just can't help but be rude and condescending.
She asks if she really needs to educate herself. Yes, she does. Doesn't matter what the subject matter is, we as humans should constantly be striving to educate ourselves on a daily basis. We need to grow and thrive to become better people. She is so delusional. She also needs to learn to admit when she's wrong and move on. Makes me sick.

• Heart
I can’t even hate follow these two idiots anymore. I admit I did follow them in the start because I liked them and then my opinion started to change once the pandemic hit. They have become everything they said they hated about vloggers and the shade they bring when someone brings it up it laughable.
I have unsubscribed and unfollowed today because I just can’t after this give them one more sub than they deserve.
I think the time has come that they hop of socials for a while and maybe assess if this is the right path for them. We can all see that they are physically not living their best life nor do they look like they are with the miserable face expressions they are normally sporting.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Hey Adam, the weather is great but there are no park reservations left tonight, this would be a great night to go for a late night stroll around Celebration. You never know who you may run into. I want to hear your story

View attachment 1181035

But, but, but, but... you 10000000% judged Flannel Shirt Guy on the way he looks! 😒
So now she's basically dealing with deleting comments from insta, 4 YouTube vids, Facebook, and defending herself via fake accounts on all other platforms 24/7 while instigating more hate in her direction? I guess I stand corrected, she's right. YouTube is her full-time job.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
If they are living their best life - They need to aim higher and I am not even being snarky.

Interesting that they took a softer tone with the BTS fiasco. They still are asses, but the high-and-mighty bitchiness was definitely taken down a few notches.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.