Best Life & Beyond #16 Hocking merch and getting besmirched on the Assailing Ship Columbia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who else laughed when Spencer was triggered by the sight of the Sailing Ship Columbia? 😂
List of things that trigger Spencer’s Man-gina:

The Sailing Ship Columbia
The word Covid
Questionable people (aka brown) in the ‘Bu
Basic. Dental. Hygiene.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Omg. Just watched the much needed click bait follow up video to the assult that almost killed KT. . . . Go to 14:40 mark and watch a few seconds... she had to explain it's their job and she pays her taxes like everyone else. Tell me that women doesn't read here. Smh. . .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

That happened to the "come at me bro" attitude? Now its, say ANYTHING to us and we will run and tell the police.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Omg. Just watched the much needed click bait follow up video to the assult that almost killed KT. . . . Go to 14:40 mark and watch a few seconds... she had to explain it's their job and she pays her taxes like everyone else. Tell me that women doesn't read here. Smh. . .
Right???

Pretty easy to imagine this scenario next:

Random stranger to KT: Hi there, do you mind not filming my children and pointing your camera elsewhere? Thank you!👍🏼

KT: OmG tHat is ASsaUlt!!! tHaT is AsSaULt!!! I pAy mY tAxeS jUst liKe YOU!!! 🥴🥴🥴🥴

Tell me you’re obsessed with this thread without telling me you’re obsessed with this thread! 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Hi Katie. At the 21:30 mark in your new video... how about taking your own effing advise honey?!?! You should have walked away from the dude. But no, you called assult and escalated it. I get you were prolly spooked after asking people to come at you in the parks, and weren't expecting someone to do it.. but walk away!!! The whole thing is so stupid all the way around. SMFH. Baka!!!!

Reactions: 25
They keep saying Anaheim PD said this was assault and harassment and I’m *thisclose* to putting in a Public Records Act request to find out the depths of this obvious lie. Crazy? Perhaps. But not as crazy as this 💩 show we’re watching BLOB act out right now. They are a master class in how to *not* run a social media/YouTube channel!
And in case anyone’s wondering (Hi KT!) it’s totally within your rights to ask for incident reports - “While actual copies of incident reports may not be disclosed-certain info within those incident reports must be disclosed when requested. This includes factual circumstances concerning requests for assistance and description of any alleged crime.”

• Heart
Reactions: 30
You can find a few real Security Investigators on LinkedIn easily if anyone wants to be a hero and pass along a tip regarding blatant policy violations. They vastly outrank the frontlines roaming costumed Security cast member that the Cheater & Homewrecker are “friends” with at closing time every night

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
If Spencer was there he would have done nothing….nothing at all. He is a video tough guy who wishes he was there SOOOOOO BAD. In fact if he were it never would have happened because he’s so intimidating. Sure Jan. I guarantee when tit get’s real he takes the it’s not even worth it or I’m not going jail for you! Route. I’m thinking tops he might give a well EXCUSE YOU! He’s the type of person who watch’s a horror movie and tells everyone what he would do to Freddy Krueger. If that were me getting chased by Jason in the woods Dude I’d beat him up so bad dude!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I will answer your question Veronica, on whether "Will you delete my comment also"?...................................... YES.

1649185001618.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Hi Katie. At the 21:30 mark in your new video... how about taking your own effing advise honey?!?! You should have walked away from the dude. But no, you called assult and escalated it. I get you were prolly spooked after asking people to come at you in the parks, and weren't expecting someone to do it.. but walk away!!! The whole thing is so stupid all the way around. SMFH. Baka!!!!
exactly. I was absolutely shocked that she kept filming him and calling him names. Her reacting that way was worse than the dude saying they’re grifters. BY FAR. By FAARR.

• Heart
  • Haha
Spencer, the only thing you might do is have a heart attack. You get winded walking to the car.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Katie is blowing this out of proportion, but enjoying every minute of it because of the views the vids are getting. I bet she's even glad she was "assaulted". This is what she's saying to the guy she has labeled as psycho, crazy, jerk, a-hole, etc. Why? Not 'cause she's tough, but because she's a total Karen and this is her opportunity to utilize her best acting skills!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
they talk out of both sides of their mouth so much. the footage doesn’t show everything, but it was also CLEAR ENOUGH that the Anaheim PD could determine it was “100% assault”. they don’t solicit money, they were just LIVE STREAMING WHICH IS THEIR JOB THAT THEY PAY TAXES FOR, ADVERTISING THEIR MERCHANDISE. they welcome all trolls but get triggered by the sight of the boat where a guy said literally one mean sentence to them.

What’s the difference between Katie and a Mickey pretzel? Only one of them was a salted.

• Haha
I'm new to Tattles. As in, literally a few minutes ago.

I'm also new to DL Influencers. Just got back from a trip this past week and in advance of the trip, I consumed a lot of YT content....MJ, Fresh Baked, BLAB, Mondo, etc. Mainly to just get caught up on what to know about the parks, obviously.

Today I've stumbled upon this site after seeing BLAB's "Here's What Happened" video this morning. And let me tell you, this site is like drinking water out of a fire hydrant.

I'm not gonna get ANY work done today, thanks to all of you (and these threads).
Welcome! I’m a previous fan also. I suggest going back and reading as much as you can about these fakes. During Covid is when I started to wise up…when things weren’t adding up with these two. They are complete liars and frauds!

Reactions: 24
I have an extension on my Computer that shows the Dislikes. In the past 2 videos, there are quite a large number of Thumbs down reactions. Way more than normal.

1649186561774.png

1649186699569.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Do you think they've put one ounce of thought into that fact that some of their stans may take things into their own hands & ACTUALLY assault the grifter comment guy? This guy now has TWO videos to use in court. I would be more worried if I were them about getting banned for DL & their words & videos actually hurting someone.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.