Best Life & Beyond #16 Hocking merch and getting besmirched on the Assailing Ship Columbia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahoy, Mateys! Welcome to the illustrious thread #16. A happy place to discuss all things Best Life & Beyond, staring Katie Slockbower & Spencer Emmons.

Thank you @Tom Wambsgans again for the thread title. I went with the suggestion with the most votes, that actually would fit...it also happens to be hilarious. (The character limit is 105 including spaces for future reference)

Pull up those bootstraps and get ready for another round high seas hilarity!

1649168881431.png

• Heart
Reactions: 37
this last video SCREAMED karen energy. kitra had an actual injury, didn't blame anyone, thanked the people who took care of her, and OA made one video about the event. katie and spence will be milking this on social media for weeks !

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I was giving my spouse the recap of the horrendous assault on our super hard working nurse KT and he was cackling. He gets assaulted more as a real nurse than she did with this dude.

Reactions: 27
1649172742842.png

No Carmelinda, KT is the one who should get arrested and sued. That video has been viewed over 30,000 times so far[and counting]. KT calls the guy names. 2 of the the worst were KT calling him a"Psycho" and other being an "A-hole"

Then she also lies and says that the guy coughed on her.

Excellent title!

I predict we'll see copycat people interrupting their streams eventually. Hoping it becomes a trend.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Excellent title!

I predict we'll see copycat people interrupting their streams eventually. Hoping it becomes a trend.
If I see them live streaming... I will pretend to be a stan and then give a shout out to this forum, nothing they can do🤷‍♂️😂

• Haha
  • Heart
I hope does become a trend, if I were to see them at the park I would do the same..I want too see the bull come out .

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
They are going to get banned from property, it’s unavoidable at this point for Disney to protect their brand and their paying customers. Security investigations usually take a few weeks

• Heart
Reactions: 30
wasnt spencer inviting people to come up to them at the parks ??? and then they kinda did, and hes like "keep it to the forums"

• Angry
  • Heart
I haven't watch the "What really happened" video and have no plans to do so because I already know how they'll spin it. Poor Katie was "assaulted" by a "stalker" on the Columbia ship attraction at Disneyland. Who knows what might have happened had not Charlie been there to "stare down" the perp.

The livestream showed what went down. Maybe the guy was rude by loudly grunting (no way is that a cough) and making a comment about not buying from grifters, but then Katie unleashes a flurry of insults at him. Maybe the guy didn't like that she was ruining his family's Disneyland experience by incessantly hawking her merchandise (in violation of the park rules). Regardless, the whole thing was really trivial; a better person could have ignored it or taken in stride ("Someone got up grumpy today!") and moved on.

The follow up video is totally about spinning their narrative to the stans. And yes, they saw how Kitra from Ordinary Adventures, whom Katie has thrown IG shade at, generated so much sympathy with her broken ankle. I like Kitra but lets face it - OA's livestream the other night generated a good haul of sympathy $$ for them. Don't think BLAB hadn't noticed.

Now I dont think what happened on the ship was planned but with Katie's over the top response and with the follow up video, it is clear BLAB is setting up their next couch livestream as a sympathy pity party for poor assault victim Katie.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
If this was all a deliberate stunt by the Cheater to gain sympathy, I’d imagine their hired goon would have said something actually hateful instead of just saying what everyone is thinking

• Heart
Reactions: 19
They are going to get banned from property, it’s unavoidable at this point for Disney to protect their brand and their paying customers. Security investigations usually take a few weeks
At the rate they are going I see this too. You can’t walk around with impunity like they do 24/7 at the parks. Actions have consequences, and KT making serious accusations at someone who had some pointed *words* for them reflects more poorly on her than him.

Their asinine video yesterday was 27 minutes of Spencer trying to puff out his chest about how Disneyland supposedly relies on their livestreams to help security solve crimes! Suuuuuuuuuuure they do Grandpa, now let’s get you back to the rest home!

• Haha
  • Heart
For those new to Tattle, welcome! We are glad you have joined us!

Here is a list of the water vessels on the “River of Americas” where Katie has NOT faced aggression or assault during a LIVE Stream:

-Davy Crockett's Explorer Canoes
̶M̶a̶r̶k̶ ̶T̶w̶a̶i̶n̶ ̶R̶i̶v̶e̶r̶b̶o̶a̶t̶
̶S̶a̶i̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶S̶h̶i̶p̶ ̶C̶o̶l̶u̶m̶b̶i̶a̶
-Tom Sawyer Log Rafts

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
They're doing all this for views and likes! Typical BLOB! There's so much drama surrounding them and the stans get dumber by the day!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I think a fair and simple solution to BLOB's argument regarding filming in public would be to film them when they are out and about in the park. Not the glamourized edited version that gets posted but their real behavior. I admit this would be incredibly weird to do but a few posted vids of them just existing in the park(which is how all their co-stars(park guests) are portrayed would put their BS excuse into perspective. I would argue that it's even more acceptable on the basis that they are "youtube personalities(hate that that's a thing) and you were infatuated with documenting their behavior. I'm fairly certain that KT would have a problem with this and seek legal representation on an unjustified basis. Since I know KT reads this thread religiously I'd like to happily remind her that Matt is still eagerly awaiting those divorce papers. Tick, tock. You can't outrun the croc Captain Hook!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
This should be considered the same as filing a false police report. KT and Spencer are filling false charges riddled with lies that are all on public video. They should be held to California Law in this situation. Which I believe is a felony. Disneyland should ban them from the park for this type of blasphemy.

• Heart
I'm new to Tattles. As in, literally a few minutes ago.

I'm also new to DL Influencers. Just got back from a trip this past week and in advance of the trip, I consumed a lot of YT content....MJ, Fresh Baked, BLAB, Mondo, etc. Mainly to just get caught up on what to know about the parks, obviously.

Today I've stumbled upon this site after seeing BLAB's "Here's What Happened" video this morning. And let me tell you, this site is like drinking water out of a fire hydrant.

I'm not gonna get ANY work done today, thanks to all of you (and these threads).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
For those new to Tattle, welcome! We are glad you have joined us!

Here is a list of the water vessels on the “River of Americas” where Katie has NOT faced aggression or assault during a LIVE Stream:

-Davy Crockett's Explorer Canoes
̶M̶a̶r̶k̶ ̶T̶w̶a̶i̶n̶ ̶R̶i̶v̶e̶r̶b̶o̶a̶t̶
̶S̶a̶i̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶S̶h̶i̶p̶ ̶C̶o̶l̶u̶m̶b̶i̶a̶
-Tom Sawyer Log Rafts
Hope someone throws her of the canoes next time! Lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Someone said it last thread but it’s so true, KT may think she’s hot tit but as soon as she upsets a mama bear she’s FUCKED.

But truly the straight gaslighting they’re doing of this situation is insane. bleeping Narcissists

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Someone said it last thread but it’s so true, KT may think she’s hot tit but as soon as she upsets a mama bear she’s FUCKED.

But truly the straight gaslighting they’re doing of this situation is insane. bleeping Narcissists
Folks are much more aware of the YouTube phenomenon nowadays. That video of her and Bryan deliberately filming and laughing at disabled folks in scooters would not happen now without them getting called out. As someone with disabled family, I would have no hesitation to call security on them. I have their number saved in my phone now.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.