Best Life & Beyond #16 Hocking merch and getting besmirched on the Assailing Ship Columbia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Folks are much more aware of the YouTube phenomenon nowadays. That video of her and Bryan deliberately filming and laughing at disabled folks in scooters would not happen now without them getting called out. As someone with disabled family, I would have no hesitation to call security on them. I have their number saved in my phone now.
Can't wait until she's so large that she needs a disability scooter. They'll scoot from churro cart to churro cart and complain that disabled people don't get priority like they do on rides.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Can't wait until she's so large that she needs a disability scooter. They'll scoot from churro cart to churro cart and complain that disabled people don't get priority like they do on rides.
Um surprised those YT videos exposing them hasn't used those old videos, even the trackers had to come back and apologize for their old behavior.

Reactions: 22
Couldn’t stop laughing at the ‘cough’!

that guy is epic at trolling and deserves an award. He got KT so worked up and showed just how ridiculously soft they are. She would have been better off not addressing it, but then goes full crazy and films him more. Ends up throwing a tantrum…wish I could buy him a drink!

They are going to get banned from property, it’s unavoidable at this point for Disney to protect their brand and their paying customers. Security investigations usually take a few weeks
PLEASE LET THIS BE TRUE!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Um surprised those YT videos exposing them hasn't used those old videos, even the trackers had to come back and apologize for their old behavior.
The difference is that the trackers have significantly more followers while blobs are mostly paid for

Reactions: 19
Hey, long time lurker to the thread, but they’ve tipped me over the edge on this one. She’s totally gone over the top on this one and if she was really assaulted why wait till you are on your way out to tell security? How would they even know where the guy was and if he was even left in the park. I smell bull tit!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Where are those vids? Think thread 14? I forgot who posted them here.

Reactions: 13
i would love if they get banned. they just said in the last vlog that disneyland is a privilege and they don't expect to be able to go. i'm sure if they did, they'd complain about how its unfair tho, seeing as they have the maturity of 2 year olds

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Spencer is such an asshole. “If you don’t want to be on someone’s camera don’t come to Disney”

Then he apologizes to KT for not being there. Holy tit take your balls out of her purse.

NEWSFLASH assholes: just because something is legal doesn’t mean it’s right or moral, that’s why you’re being called grifters…

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I showed the video to my wife who is the most level headed person and thinks it's stupid that I read these forums all the time. After showing her the live stream incident she says "what the hell is wrong with her (KT)?" :ROFLMAO:

Spencer's rebuttal was the biggest load of bulls**t. "Assault"?! Are you kidding me?!! It's called freedom of speech Mr. Chin Nuts. I guess we should all be prepared the next time we disagree with BLAB either in public or online that we might be charged with assault. Givemeabreak. #growapairandshutthefuckup

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Also where was that “BYE FELICA” energy that KT has on her livestreams at home???? It seemed to have completely disappeared along with Spencer’s testicles.

They are the ones that are menacing Disneyland with their constant filming of people just trying to enjoy a vacation! Don’t like someone telling you something to your face??? Then don’t walk around shoving your camera in everyone’s face!

See now if they were smart, they’d literally brush this incident off and say “sorry bout it”! Instead they viewed this as another opportunity to exploit for views and sympathy. Now they’ve drawn more attention to themselves and will clutch their pearls in a tizzy when they are inevitably met with some choice words again in the future.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Haven't watched the new video but from what I've read here, I think there is a good chance they will really regret making it. It's probably a good idea to copy it, because it sounds like Spencer is making delusional statements. This whole debacle disgusts me. Assault?? KT should ask Chris Rock about a filmed assault.

• Angry
Reactions: 33
I showed the video to my wife who is the most level headed person and thinks it's stupid that I read these forums all the time. After showing her the live stream incident she says "what the hell is wrong with her (KT)?" :ROFLMAO:

Spencer's rebuttal was the biggest load of bulls**t. "Assault"?! Are you kidding me?!! It's called freedom of speech Mr. Chin Nuts. I guess we should all be prepared the next time we disagree with BLAB either in public or online that we might be charged with assault. Givemeabreak. #growapairandshutthefuckup
He even tries to parent shame the guy!

*clutching his chinnut pearls*

No Spencer, what the Dad did wasn’t deplorable. He was teaching his children not to be swindled.

Gawd these two are such effing hypocrites. “If you don’t have anything nice to say” says KT…maybe lay off the passive aggressive posts And comments against Kitra and Ashley, hoe.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I haven't watch the "What really happened" video and have no plans to do so because I already know how they'll spin it. Poor Katie was "assaulted" by a "stalker" on the Columbia ship attraction at Disneyland. Who knows what might have happened had not Charlie been there to "stare down" the perp.

The livestream showed what went down. Maybe the guy was rude by loudly grunting (no way is that a cough) and making a comment about not buying from grifters, but then Katie unleashes a flurry of insults at him. Maybe the guy didn't like that she was ruining his family's Disneyland experience by incessantly hawking her merchandise (in violation of the park rules). Regardless, the whole thing was really trivial; a better person could have ignored it or taken in stride ("Someone got up grumpy today!") and moved on.

The follow up video is totally about spinning their narrative to the stans. And yes, they saw how Kitra from Ordinary Adventures, whom Katie has thrown IG shade at, generated so much sympathy with her broken ankle. I like Kitra but lets face it - OA's livestream the other night generated a good haul of sympathy $$ for them. Don't think BLAB hadn't noticed.

Now I dont think what happened on the ship was planned but with Katie's over the top response and with the follow up video, it is clear BLAB is setting up their next couch livestream as a sympathy pity party for poor assault victim Katie.
You don’t want to watch it. My goodness it’s annoying. Spence thinks he so tough. He’s basically sending out a warning to any future hecklers. He really thinks he’s hot stuff over there threatening people. So freaking smug

Reactions: 22
DFA72C29-85F4-48AE-BFFE-DF0510F46911.jpeg

The footage is very clear but KT says it's hard to see everything on camera! Sure Jan! They disgust me!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.