Best Life & Beyond #12 Katie Slockbower & Spencer Emmons: Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dumber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn't pass up the opportunity to have some fun with the "First Class" video. Not my normal style, I wanted to pay a bit of homage to the great Florida Resident Edits style so you might see a familiar vibe. This was fun to make šŸ˜†šŸ˜†

when I tell you my husband and I were CRYING watching this.. omg PLEASE KEEP MAKING THESE!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
That's so funny I thought of the exact same reference when they kept mentioning FIRST CLASS. Great minds.
I keep thinking of Gob Bluth in Arrested Development bragging about his expensive suit over and over and increasing the cost of it each time: "...the guy in the $3000 suit? Come on!"

Spencer: "The FIRST CLASS guy with the EXCLUSIVE FIRST CLASS, GUCCI RAD *FIRST CLASS* SEATS is gonna share a bathroom with you guys in coach? Come on!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I really can't believe they were bragging about first class on that little plane. That was a horrible seat. They had no leg room at all and a meal of boxed eggs or yogurt and granola? What losers brag about a glass of juice? Spencers knees were in the other chair back, and KT's tray was resting on her gut. If that's first class on Delta, I'll pass. Thanks for the travel review.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Katie has phobia of her legs out? She wore a one piece bathing suit at the blizzard bay in last yearā€™s video. I hope it gets over 100Ā° she has to have packed a pair of shorts.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Katie has phobia of her legs out? She wore a one piece bathing suit at the blizzard bay in last yearā€™s video. I hope it gets over 100Ā° she has to have packed a pair of shorts.
She hates her legs! Spence builds her confidence by telling her she looks great. If it gets too hot for her, she'll have to put her shorts on. If not, we'll see her in her usual t-shirts, big sweatshirts and leggings.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Feeling like this water park vlog is going to be a treasure troveā€¦

BLAB Tattle crew waiting for it to dropā€¦

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
The exact moment in the car where Spencer mentioned he was going to GS and how KT reacted.
This sad sick man can't even get in a moment. What a fool he is.

Screen Shot 2022-03-04 at 5.33.44 PM.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I couldn't pass up the opportunity to have some fun with the "First Class" video. Not my normal style, I wanted to pay a bit of homage to the great Florida Resident Edits style so you might see a familiar vibe. This was fun to make šŸ˜†šŸ˜†

Bravo. My wife and I completely lost our tit. Fantastic!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Hi everyone. This is my first time posting but absolutely love this site. I had no idea so many people thought this way about KT and Spence too. I didn't even know that disney vloggers were a thing until I decided to research for a family trip to Disneyland back in 2014. I found Fresh Baked and loved his content. A year or two later, I remember trying to watch a best life video and there was something off about them. I would subscribe on and off for the longest time.
Things that stood out to me as not right, especially compared to FB at the time:
*KT's constant mentioning of haters and trolls. Like EVERY video.
*Spencer's job in "Hollywood" almost as if he were a famous actor himself.
*EVERYTIME Spencer is having an alcoholic drink or they are talking about alcohol, they have to remind everyone that KT doesn't drink. Why?
*and the NURSE thing. Why can't she just straight up say what kind of nurse she is/was/wanted to be. Her own vague/shady way of constantly changing her answer makes me disbelieve and question everything she says.
*the endless DIETS!! I remember when she talked about being on Weight Watchers and points...but then she would stop mentioning it after a week. If you aren't even going to try then why even mention it.
*the FAKENESS. They come across as having money. I could care less. I'm not watching your channel based on how much money you have. But then to find out it's just a facade. Why is it so hard to just be honest? I feel like she has always wanted to be more, have more, like status is the most important thing to her. It really is sad to see. She tries so hard to live this image she has created. The lies come so easy out of her mouth but she loses track of them. And we all see this because they put it on the internet for anyone to see. Then when they are questioned on the inconsistencies and lies, they choose to delete ALL comments and questions that don't align with their narrative.

What really opened my eyes to the two of them were the videos they made during the lockdown from their place on the BEACH where they had each other and were still COMPLAINING about Disneyland being closed. WTF! Disneyland is a place to vacation, not your lifestyle. I saw the immaturity in both of them. Especially the way Spencer talks. and KT acts like she is still in high-school.
It was awesome finding this site. Realizing I wasn't alone in thinking the way I do about these two. And now I don`t watch any Disney vlogger. They ALL are crazy! I could go on but this is getting really long. One last thing...the way she eats on camera...disgusting. Also wanted to say great videos to the people who are editing their own versions of best fake life. They are my new favorites!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
The exact moment in the car where Spencer mentioned he was going to GS and how KT reacted.
This sad sick man can't even get in a moment. What a fool he is.

View attachment 1103532
I feel like he is going to give a fake bad review about it just to appease KT. Bc imagine howā€™d she act if he was raving about it !?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I feel like he is going to give a fake bad review about it just to appease KT. Bc imagine howā€™d she act if he was raving about it !?!
I actually think he'll gush and rave about it to drive her crazy. šŸ¤£ And he should.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.