Best Life & Beyond #103 From Star Tours to Store Tours

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She sure is a miserable person if this is what she is doing all day!
no friends, phone addiction, dressing up her lawn ornament and crapping on the place where she goes to earn a buck or two.
Sounds like a BEST LIFE AND BEYOND to me :ROFLMAO:
What a clown!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I’m really glad that KT keeps it real and doesn’t filter her pictures to look skinnier! 👌🏻

I guess not only did Spencer let her walk around with food on her face without telling her he also forgot to keep the camera above the shoulders!!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
With only 120 days to Halloween, I hope we get some Spooky Merch Search videos soon.

I have to give Katie credit that she is always dressed to theme in her Holiday videos:

IMG_0888.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Do you think these “friends” also think vlogging is harder than being a nurse!?
It is one of those voc ed schools and she was in the LVN program and then never really worked as a nurse. She was in a group home for a couple of months and then "something happened" as she says and she quit.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m really glad that KT keeps it real and doesn’t filter her pictures to look skinnier! 👌🏻

I guess not only did Spencer let her walk around with food on her face without telling her he also forgot to keep the camera above the shoulders!!!
We haven’t seen her look quite this chunky in a video in some time. Spencer is clearly resentful that she produced no vlog while he was working 12 hour days, and didn’t even make him a sandwich while at home.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I apologize if I am missed it. Did they do their own day side by side vlog each?
They tried, but didn’t end up with enough footage for a whole vlog.

Spencer’s day was mostly sitting in LA traffic, and when he tried to get some b-roll on set, he was reprimanded for breaking his NDA.

KT grabbed some solid shots from the backyard, but it was lacking in any kind of coherent narrative when after she finished her donut, her only instinct was to go on her phone - but low and behold her phone is what she was using to film.

The logistics just weren’t there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Will this independent footage filmed by KT and Spencer be like the Cue Card footage?

Release the Cue Card footage vlog!!!!
IMG_1888.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23