Best Life & Beyond #103 From Star Tours to Store Tours

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought Spencer made his fortune from firing unsuspecting PA’s on the set of the Ellen show when she was in the mood to see someone cry.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
KT thought that by hooking up with spencer she would make it big on youtube through his hollywood connections

instead, she's got a dead channel that's now sponsored by some "as seen on TV" chinesium porch goose

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
KT thought that by hooking up with spencer she would make it big on youtube through his hollywood connections

instead, she's got a dead channel that's now sponsored by some "as seen on TV" chinesium porch goose
Always makes me smile seeing where they are now, she really thought she was The Queen Of Disney for a while there 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I thought Spencer made his fortune from firing unsuspecting PA’s on the set of the Ellen show when she was in the mood to see someone cry.
I thought Spencer made his fortune from stealing married women from Fuel Rod stations at a kid's themepark

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Anyone else call bullshit? If you had these expensive products wouldn’t you just show them instead of screenshots from a website? KT probably picked the most expensive products thinking she would make bank off the Amazon affiliate links 😏

IMG_8910.jpeg

IMG_8909.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I'm a bit behind, but did anyone notice this part of their "We're Back" video? You can tell Spencer is so done with KT's laziness - look at his smug look after discussing the break "they" took. She says, "SO anyways" - LOL.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I'm a bit behind, but did anyone notice this part of their "We're Back" video? You can tell Spencer is so done with KT's laziness - look at his smug look after discussing the break "they" took. She says, "SO anyways" - LOL.
View attachment 3028405
In the first 2 seconds of this clip - "We did a lot of stuff, but we did miss you."

It gets clearer and clearer that she truly believes posting to her personal Instagram account is a valid and equitable contribution to the movement of their channel.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Whomever called that they would immediately spend the moolah that Spence just made was correct - they are in Vegas.
---
I know I have said this before, but posts like these for me really highlight KKKT2.0's immaturity and limited cognitive ability. Being a 'hater' and a 'witch' - especially at her age - are not things to be proud of, and I am not sure why she takes so much pride in it.

KTIG33.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Yay for Vegas! Food court pizza and walking through potentially interesting places but never going in cause they cost money.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
KT has recently made light of the fact that she doesn't know what day of the week it is. I've got a mnemonic device she can try: "Am I on vacation?" It's Monday.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19