Best Life & Beyond #103 From Star Tours to Store Tours

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK I am not going to repost it here, but on KKKT2.0's IG story she has posted a full bodied bathroom selfie of herself in a bikini.

Now, I am hypothesising that this is for 2 reasons. One - to get lots of positive thirst comments that she needs to survive and to bolster her faltering self esteem. Two - I think she is hoping that people potentially insult and ridicule her figure and looks to drum up some drama as per Kitra's post shown above (although now Spence is back supervising her this may not be necessary.)
So I'm not going to rise to either bait.

KKKT2.0 - it's a positive transformation from being chronically obese to where you are now. The Ozempic did it's job. I wish you could be honest about that to your followers - it may actually help some of them.

Also please stop with the bathroom selfies. Ick.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
In other KKKT2.0 IG news, after her insane rant about our newest heroine Charlotte, Miss I-am-all-class lost 126 followers.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
They went to Las Vegas on a Monday? :ROFLMAO:
A Monday in July. It was a very enjoyable 109 on The Strip at mid-day.

Yes, we all know that Malibu was 20+ degrees cooler today and they own a condo there but do I need to remind you all that Malibu is still in the middle of June Gloom?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
KT, KT, KT, you never ever learn do you!!?? Next time you want to take a video in the bathroom and claim you embrace your body the way it is be sure to turn the “filter off!! Be smarter! #bustedcanofboops
Where has her little toe on the left foot (as I look at it) gone??? Or is it just my eyes?

• Haha
Reactions: 18