Best Life & Beyond #103 From Star Tours to Store Tours

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine working 1 whole week in the past several months & feeling "shell shocked" so you need to rest the entire weekend. Then you work another whole 2 days, and need the entire rest of that week to recover once again. I imagine this is the reason he doesn't get called for many jobs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
If I ever get a porch goose bleeping shoot me.

When you think of "living your best life", does a porch goose ever come into the equation?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I hope Gaggleville is made aware of what a crazy unhinged psycho b*tch she is.
They do not need someone like her promoting their company.
You think they would have checked her background to see that she is known for being a chronic lazy, foul mouthed liar and grifter.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Imagine working 1 whole week in the past several months & feeling "shell shocked" so you need to rest the entire weekend. Then you work another whole 2 days, and need the entire rest of that week to recover once again. I imagine this is the reason he doesn't get called for many jobs.
At this point working uneven days, he's just filling in as a substitute (probably for people who are taking their summer vacations).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I’ve thought that ever since the diaper bag endorsement, if she ever got another endorsement deal, it would be for something stupid like clothing for an inanimate object.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
It appears that Gaggleville has posted Katie’s video on their own Instagram.

I was thinking about writing a comment but that IG account is also Katie’s safe space and it would be unfair for me to do so.

For example, commenting “Is the Goose on the weekly shot too?” would really just be mean spirited.

IMG_0883.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I’ve thought that ever since the diaper bag endorsement, if she ever got another endorsement deal, it would be for something stupid like clothing for an inanimate object.
She sure was trying for a Vaseline endorsement for a while there...

The thing is, KT is boring and while she may be in her 30's (she doesn't even know her own age), she acts awfully geriatric. Nothing about her is appealing to the younger generation that most companies are geared towards. Who is the main porch goose customer? Probably old ladies. That's her target audience. KT probably knows this, that's why she's dating an older man and hanging out with her grandma all the time. She also knows old ladies tend to have money to spend, so she caters to what they want and in return she gets a free ride.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
And all the other Disvloggers are not going to ROTFLTAO at this? Just wait until they take a . . . gander. Endorsing widdle aprons and smocks for plastic lawn geese, FFS? Gah!
---
Best life. I guess.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Good job Spencer, you got the name of the restaurant wrong...

sharkeez.jpg

And trashy behavior by KT. She put her foot on another seat like it's a footstool. What the hell, she's so disrespectful of others.

Screenshot (680).png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Katie made vomit sounds at the idea of being a “Disney influencer” because her real passion is “clothes for toy geese” I guess

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
We need to lobby get one of GriftBuster, Daphne, FreshBaked, or Kitra a promo code that gives11% off.
I have a feeling we would all have door geese if any one of them had a promo code for 9% off, just to prove kt is not the influencer she seems to think she is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
The second hand embarrassment I feel for this loser…I’ve seen it all folks. Blaaaaaaah at being a Disney influencer. My true goal and passion in life is to be an influencer of porch geese. I mean I guess I’ve gotta give it to her, SHE KNOWS HER AUDIENCE!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16