Best Life & Beyond #102 Mother Emmons gave Spencer a house & KT 2.0 still has a spouse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is his profile still private? Still trying to avoid backlash from confronting another, more popular vlogger on a certain princess nite?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Once again when Spencer works 5 days out of the year, the channel stops and KT contributes nothing besides her IG meltdown. She even reposted him while at work. Further proof she needs him:
View attachment 3001952
It’s extremely pathetic that after all these years, KT has never educated herself on how to film, edit and produce a video. She can’t do anything in life worth while. Maybe that’s why she’s so jealous of Kitra!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
It's pretty cool that Spencer can take photos in the Universal backlot—an opportunity most people will never have unless they work in Hollywood or have connections.

• Haha
With all this free time KT has sitting at home and posting rants, wouldn't this be an opportune time to get that divorce?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
If I were Spence: "By the time I finish my stage gig, I wanna see one Backyard BLAB, one Kooking with KT, and one Donut Thursday. And you may do ONE Target Haul for extra credit. And no, Instagram stories do not count. I want to see horizontal, long-form footage ready for YouTube."

I'd even edit them for her as a reward for taking the initiative.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
It's pretty cool that Spencer can take photos in the Universal backlot—an opportunity most people will never have unless they work in Hollywood or have connections.
Especially since they are allowing you to step off the tram during the tour for more photo ops and "what-not" as part of the 60th anniversary. Seems like something a theme park vlogger could make a you tube video about...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
oh that's weird, i thought they don't promote that place?

I'm guessing that's why she calls it "the Studio at Universal." She can't just say Universal Studios like all the other vloggers....and every single other person out there 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
This doesn’t sound like someone who is happy, nor living their best life.
IMG_1579.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Jeezus, I can feel Katie’s toxic energy all the way in CT with these IG posts 👿

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I can think of two things she’s definitely taking to the grave:

1. Binky’s autopsy report
2. Unaltered COVID results

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Hitting a low for the year…not a good look. That stripped down content and negativity doesn’t seem to be hitting with the viewers.
IMG_5569.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.