Best Life & Beyond #102 Mother Emmons gave Spencer a house & KT 2.0 still has a spouse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A couple of Donut Thursdays ago, they were hinting at some big home project they would be showing soon, but KT's word salad suggested that they might suddenly get so busy that they didn't want to make any promises of a timeline. Did she already sense that a storm was brewing within? That she wouldn't be able to hold in her post covid-Disneyland used to be better-all my ex friends were toxic rage much longer? Was this the "all heck breaks loose" she was talking about?

Screenshot 2024-06-17 3.07.09 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-06-17 3.08.32 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-06-17 3.09.11 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-06-17 3.09.33 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Cue KT meltdown in 3…2…1…
IMG_1567.jpeg

We thought KT was already melting down, she’s gonna lose her tit over this one!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
What the actual duck?? While I'm not surprised by her jealousy, boredom, and hate, I still don't get why she's determined to crash and burn even further. Katie, your ex friends have stayed pretty quiet about you because they've moved on. Do you really want Dylan and Pixar Charlie to see some DMs?
I have been waiting for promised DMs in this group for a couple of years now. Wish someone would spill them~

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Screenshot (392).png

I'm quite positive Spencer would strongly disagree with that statement KT. It's the only way he can cope with going to Disneyland and having to film your sorry ass eating another churro.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
View attachment 3000961

I'm quite positive Spencer would strongly disagree with that statement KT. It's the only way he can cope with going to Disneyland and having to film your sorry ass eating another churro.

Is this her way of saying that SHE has a problem with her husband boyfriend drinking with his age-appropriate buddies and sometimes Dylan in the parks? Is she jealous because she can’t join in and drink for some reason that she refuses to say why? Is there finally no one left willing to listen/watch her stupid antics at the parks? I think KT is finally BORED of Disneyland 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Spencer coming back after 3 consecutive days of work to his married girlfriends grandmother’s house:

1718678383716.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I believe "this is going to be a busy month" translates to "Spencer will actually work for a few days."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Oh KT you and your old man were never ever considered for media passes.

Who else thinks it’s weird she is calling Dylan (a Dismey vlogger) like this 😜

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Sigh.... as usual in all of her IG rants EVERYONE ELSE IS LYING, every other vlogger is fake and dishonest and "afraid of Disney" when in reality they are much more thick skinned that se and Spencer are. They are more mature as well. They all work hard - and the biggest difference is that they are respected and humble - no arriving late and hiding from everyone. They have all bonded personally and professionally. In this manic rant she is trying to convince whatever followers she has left that SHE is not the problem - EVER. Its Disney, the alcohol, vloggers, influencers, everyone else (who also made her fat.)

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Strap in Friends, get popcorn this is a long one.

So the story is she is trying sell today is …..
Then …
Unhappy, gained a tonne of weight due to toxic friends or feeling like you have to say good things about Disneyland or both.

Truth
  • Gained a tonne of weight (which started years before during ‘Life Disney’ days and after meeting Spencer)
  • Laughing, screeching having fun with vlogger friends daily at the park
  • gaining subs & patreons & channel growth - due to being in ‘toxic friends’ videos
  • making money
  • Never considered to be on a media list
  • Never asked to endorse anything ..no wait.. tries to hashtag to get sponsorships and fails. Tried to tear down an ex friend who got a Loungefly deal. Oh wait got some backpack or diper bag gig that died quickly.
Now …
Happy, lost some weight apparently due toxic friends dumping you or going off meds or not having to say good things about Disneyland. Just choose one KT.

Truth
  • Lost weight due to weight loss injections
  • thinks she is the only vlogger to criticise Disneyland (she’s not). KT and Spencer are still sucking hard on the Disney teat.
  • Losing subs & patreons
  • Channel diving/tanking/sinking/in the shitter/views way down (only Tattle watches) video quality is crap.
  • They don’t take pride in their product and it shows
  • Losing money, Spencer forced to work (but not KT! of course) she can’t even film without him just sits on her phone bitching.
  • Still not on a media list blames truth telling as a reason. It’s not.
  • Still not asked to endorse anything, tries to hashtag to get sponsorships and fails.
  • All Toxic friends channels are growing/thriving/ exceeding expectations. Their video quality is amazing they are happy/laughing/connected/united and strong.
Boop witch!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Correct me if I’m wrong… but didn’t KT say when she was her heaviest that she was the happiest she’s ever been? And when she was “skinnier” that she was miserable.
She must think her subscribers/followers are idiots. 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I’d be angry too if I were a Disneyland vlogger and the only media list I managed to get on was for Pirate's Dinner Adventure.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Correct me if I’m wrong… but didn’t KT say when she was her heaviest that she was the happiest she’s ever been? And when she was “skinnier” that she was miserable.
She must think her subscribers/followers are idiots. 🙄
Liars tend to have a hard time keeping track of all the lies they've told.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I don’t know what she’s going on about with sneaking alcohol into Disneyland… that is NOT new. I’ve known people who did this YEARS ago. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don’t know what she’s going on about with sneaking alcohol into Disneyland… that is NOT new. I’ve known people who did this YEARS ago. 🤣
you can't simultaneously complain about long security lines and ALSO complain about people sneaking in alcohol.

HOW are they supposed to combat it, katie?

also: the other theme parks sell alcohol everywhere?? especially epcot??

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Once again when Spencer works 5 days out of the year, the channel stops and KT contributes nothing besides her IG meltdown. She even reposted him while at work. Further proof she needs him:
1718729255703.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.