Best Life & Beyond #102 Mother Emmons gave Spencer a house & KT 2.0 still has a spouse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, buy more roses to remind you of a park you've come to loathe
If you're both so disappointed in Disneyland why don't you take a trip to Tokyo DL/DisneySea which every Disney fan & vlogger that's been has said they're the best Disney Parks hands down? Why not reignite your passion for Disney by experiencing other parks? I guess that first, most important, step of being able to pay for airfare, hotel and park tickets is holding you back

Reactions: 23
they'd get so much mileage out of "we don't need reservations at tokyo disneyland" too! they could combine their love of disney with their love of complaining about disneyland!

but it would require them to interact with non-whites

Reactions: 21
Also featuring that gray tooth fake smile

Reactions: 14
I don't actually take issue with hats at the table, I just appreciate a good YouTube comment.

Reactions: 29
That would also mean both of them getting/having passports and money, and you know they don't have either of those things.

Reactions: 24
literally 3 years ago a friend of mine did the same, thing , make a comment about his hat and spence replied with a snarky comment

Reactions: 19
but it would require them to interact with non-whites
I need to link the post from a few years back where a similar comment was made on Tattle and then 48 hours later Katie had an IG post to show off the diversity of Besties that follow their channel.

Reactions: 23
Yes they hate Disney so much but they are at it again. Both with fake smiles

Must be because they aren't going to make a dime off this video. Looks like they purposely left out “Best Life Daily”

Reactions: 25
When Katie and Cheryl had lunch at Roger’s Gardens, do you think they asked to be seated in the Disneyland gazebo on the corner of MacArthur Boulevard and San Joaquin Hills Road or the Disneyland gazebo in the restaurant?
Spencer actually started to admit he made a mistake in the last video regarding the location of the gazebo but in true BLAB fashion he couldn’t take complete responsibility. He blamed it on the nursery for giving him misinformation.

Reactions: 21
Going from the Queen of Disneyland and kicking dads off the Columbia to being too afraid to go to the park without Checkbook Charles as back up really must bring her down.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.