Best Life & Beyond #102 Mother Emmons gave Spencer a house & KT 2.0 still has a spouse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think a career change is in order for this miserable Disney duo.
They could be brand ambassadors for their favorite stores...................Home Depot and Costco.
Home Depot would have to put in a cafe with "sweet treats" to make KT happy.
And Costco has furniture that she can lay on to scroll for all her nasty memes that she continues to post everyday.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
So she wants Spence to make home videos of her living her best life and if people want to watch (or not watch) that’s fine? She seriously thinks anyone wants to watch her broke ass life walking through big box stores? Or shoving sweet things and pizza down her throat?
Can we fast forward to when Katie can’t get Ozempic anymore, packs on the pounds and her and Spence waddle around reminiscing about the rad good old days

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Why post this? Is she trying to sabotage the channel?

This is the sort of attitude someone really successful can make. She’s the opposite of successful. She actively sabotages success.

She is almost 40 years old, unemployed, and living with her dried up old boyfriend in her grandmother’s house.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I truly worry about the mental health of the 63 people still sending them money for nothing. Maybe they all signed up for a yearly plan? Nothing else makes sense to me.

1718112233613.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I love the reel she posted about vacation/PTO issues here in the states. I agreed with it 100% and then I remembered who was sharing this. witch you ain’t got no job! Your life I PTO.
---

Why post this? Is she trying to sabotage the channel?
So, if they don’t want to be Disney influence whatevers why do they go there and film there 3-4 times a week? The rest of everything else they do is even more boring like Home Depot? Wgaf??

• Heart
Reactions: 20
They have been given false hope from their home is where the vlog is series where they’d get 20,000 views for cleaning their apartment.

Two things about that though:

One, everyone was at home during the shutdown so watching vloggers/youtube was a primary source of entertainment.

Two, Spencer actually put effort into those vlogs. The way he shot and edited actually showed some work. I guess he wasn’t burnt out then, and also on the high of his married girlfriend moving in. Even Katie was doing stuff like cooking actual meals and not just pouring pasta and precooked chicken into a casserole dish.

But their current home vlogs are trips to Home Depot and KT stuffing her face at some restaurant cause she no longer cooks.

I’m not sure I’ve ever watched vlogs lazier than their current output.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
When all you have left are the parasocial relationships........

Screenshot (120).png

:ROFLMAO:
Her boyfriend (not her husband) is gone working and she can't even post a pic of her hanging out with a friend or family member...
I think it's time to change the name "BEST LIFE". How embarrassing!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
"i don't want to be a disney influencer" even though every other video they post is a disney video? between old man ramblings about his garden and reminiscing about the times he used to hang out with cooler people?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Spencer: “I am picking up some shifts at Price is Right this week.”

Katie: “OK. I am going to try to blow through $400 a day on solo meals/snacks because I am your ride.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
how many times is this dumb c**t going to say “nucleus” in their new video where they’re eating 5000 calories worth of a cinnamon roll?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If my identity was so tied to Disney, I’d be pissed and feel empty too. Good thing Spince gets to go to his semi- interesting job and be with other people. I sincerely hope he keeps it up because BLAB ain’t it, and they are apparently both over the only potentially viable part of it.
---
As a single person with no kids or house, those taxes must be eating Spence alive. So what gives with her disso?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.