Best Life & Beyond #102 Mother Emmons gave Spencer a house & KT 2.0 still has a spouse.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulation to @TheHooptie for the thread title šŸŽ‰

BLAB continues to lie as they churn out boring home movies
They are currently squatting in one of Oma's residences while Mother Emmons rents out the BU apt
KT's hair is thinning due to the side effects of the Semaglutide she's taking
The Queen of Disneyland can't say anything positive about the park and hates that children dare enter its gates
Spencer's watch is still broken and Katie is still married despite claiming to be a big, strong Leo badass

Old thread: https://tattle.life/threads/best-life-beyond-101-spencer-tries-to-play-his-cue-cards-right.44668/

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Ooops! Spencer tells us they have medical issues. KT tries to say itā€™s just routine blood work šŸ¤£
IMG_1917.png

IMG_1920.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
While waiting for my X-rays the other day a young woman next to me was waiting on her blood draws to be done for monitoring. She had been on Wegovy for three months and itā€™s routine to check levels (not sure levels of what). Just think itā€™s an interesting coincidence that these boobs are also getting labs drawn

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
He defiantly replies that bloodwork is a medical issue because he's got an issue with it. Meanwhile, KT is so "not like other girls" that she loves getting bloodwork done! :rolleyes:

I know KT already has a husband, but these two were meant for each other.
wow what an exhausting conversation to have in the first place. i can't believe they also recorded it and put it online for thousands of people to see

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Another day means more complaining from miserable KT. I actually think itā€™s a good thing security is taking better care and being more thorough! Some of the security guards barely look while others check every pocket in a purse. But leave it to KT to complain. And the fact she actually timed it! She also always tries to veil her complaint like she cares about the employees.
IMG_0123.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Maybe there were changes to the security protocols for a REASON, didja consider that KT??

• Heart
Reactions: 22
This dumb biotch doesnā€™t even stop to consider that there may be enhanced security for a reason and CMā€™s are working extra hard to keep everyone safe. Her lack of having any responsibilities in life really make her out of touch with how the real world works. Why doesnā€™t she go to Knotts or Universal if theyā€™re so much better?

• Heart
Reactions: 32
In my perfect world:

ā€œWeā€™re sorry you have concerns about our security processes, Maā€™am.

We went ahead and suspended the monthly payment plan of your Magic Key and encourage you to visit somewhere else that you feel is more compliant to your preferred security protocol.

To be more direct, we had complaints of untrustworthy adulterers *cough* recently loitering in our Family Restrooms, consuming edibles and rogue garbanzo beans.

Good luck with all of your Target and Costco Halloween content next month.ā€

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Another day means more complaining from miserable KT. I actually think itā€™s a good thing security is taking better care and being more thorough! Some of the security guards barely look while others check every pocket in a purse. But leave it to KT to complain. And the fact she actually timed it! She also always tries to veil her complaint like she cares about the employees.
View attachment 2940779
She knows they get paid hourly regardless of how many people they get through, riiiiight??? Haha sheā€™s such an idiot. It possibly needs to be a more thorough check of bags because SOME people were bringing in giant refrigerator size bags made from Naugahyde full of bottles of Ranch dressing and boxes of tissue for her boyfriend to use in the choo choo
---
View attachment 2940779
Ohhhh the other theme parks they donā€™t go to? Got it āœ…

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
While waiting for my X-rays the other day a young woman next to me was waiting on her blood draws to be done for monitoring. She had been on Wegovy for three months and itā€™s routine to check levels (not sure levels of what). Just think itā€™s an interesting coincidence that these boobs are also getting labs drawn
She is on some form of Semaglutide, Monjourno, maybe she straight up had gastric bypass and thatā€™s why she wanted to stay on Matty boys insurance. All I know is that she has all the classic side effects of some sort of weight intervention. With rapid weight loss comes loss of hair and all sorts of other important vitamins and minerals due to your body basically being ā€œmalnourishedā€ which also requires frequent labs to be drawn.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I was reminded of the time Spencer and David went golfing together, and Spencer showed how bad he was at golf. Back when BLAB's comment section was not so heavily redacted apparently.
Screenshot_20240517_020843_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Sheesh, KT! At least lose your hair naturally like me: a middle-aged man. šŸ™„

But seriously, that slow security is cutting into her time to make those pathetic home movies w/ Spence! Weā€™ve all had bad days at ā€œworkā€, rightā€¦

• Haha
Reactions: 18
KT is still sore that they don't get special treatment anymore from Security Jeremy, Security Brian and Security Bruja.

They haven't fraternize with their Security pals in ages, no doubt a fallout from Princess Night. This is why she has been ranting a lot lately.

53ED6A03-16EA-45CF-B203-F3285BD84006.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I strongly believe that Katieā€™s dislike for Disneyland's security measures comes from their past failure to identify the "sticker person" using fingerprints and facial recognition technology.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
View attachment 2940779
In this case she is actually 100% correct. The other parks do it so much better and they don't have to stick their hands inside everyone's purse. It is gross and annoying.

Reactions: 2