Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mouse Daze

It’s her grandmothers house. I know more, but that’s all I’m saying.
That totally makes sense.
They could NEVER do anything on their own.
Everything has to be GIVEN to them.
With the small amount they make on You Tube.............there is no way they could buy a place.
They put on such an act..............they are the laziest bloggers around!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
oh you've got to be kidding me. you're telling me the target i like to stop at on my way home from work has been infiltrated by the grifters?

1712555820297.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

BigLife&Beyond

All the Disney vloggers together and all KT and Dense have is Pixar Charlie and Dillon. KT posted all these flashbacks and all the good memories she made living her best life or should I say happier times. KT no matter how you try to convince us that you are living your best life and that you are happy, both your energies prove otherwise. You two are mundane and are creatures of habits, nothing new just everything old, rusty, and used. The views on your channel are horrific but it’s called KARMA and very much deserved. BOOP!

IMG_4600.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha

Chelley

Dear dumbass KT, you can’t be the champion of the people, complaining about theme park reservations and the price of fast food and still use the companion bathroom at Disneyland to “get away from screaming kids.” We all know you’re a selfish bitch, so please, drop the “concerned for the general public” act. 🤬

• Heart

tgerlily

VIP Member
2 min in KT calls attention to the fact that the chef and Spencer are the same age. So Spencer is forced to say how much better the chef looks in regards to himself so KT adds, “well you do spend a lot of time in the sun and don’t use sunscreen” (chef is in blue)
IMG_9574.jpeg

KT also can’t let the moment go without mentioning they don’t have table side guac like Tortilla Joes about half a dozen times 🙄🙄

Typically a soft opening for friends and family is free…we will see how many times blab eats at Centrico after this!

• Haha
  • Wow

Granite dog

VIP Member
it's a belly hider.......DUH!
View attachment 2869273
Yup, to help hide her Park Belly.
View attachment 2869645
View attachment 2869648

Reasons for sunglasses:
  • Inability to get themselves camera-ready for the 90 minutes per day they are doing their job
  • KT's inability to tell the truth, and thus inability to look the camera in the eye, creates more editing work for Spencer
Larry David on wearing sunglasses indoors
1712861005894.png

I would say that it is the latter.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
Hey Disneyland, if you want these two losers to stop complaining about how awful your park has become, just toss them a couple of $12 gift certificates.

IMG_4596.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Tom Wambsgans

VIP Member
I can't wait to see the vlog from KT's birthday bash at the new house. Each guest gets their own couch, and a closing gift basket.

• Haha
  • Heart

Tom Wambsgans

VIP Member
This photo of teen Spence must have been before he was thrust into a life of hooliganism. I imagine gang initiations in his neck of the woods looked a little something like this

• Haha
  • Heart

mad TEA party

VIP Member
In the latest vlog :
Spencer drinks coffee and talks about the DISNEYLAND ROSE...apparently this is all they have to brag about...
Screenshot (55).png

First food of the day:
COKE and DONUTS...just what you consume when you want to lose weight.
Here is KT finding a piece of said donut still clinging to her face...I kid you not.
Screenshot (56).png

Next food item up for consumption:
KT compares it to a Lunchables pizza and according to her "it's not bad, it's a little snacker". 😅
Screenshot (58).png

next up "smoked fire wood". What KT thinks about it remains a mystery as she proceeds to talk with her mouth full...:sick::sick:
Screenshot (59).png

Oh, I forgot to mention that Dylan has joined them for this pigfest of a day. The three of them split a whoopie cookie pie.
Basically KT only wants the filling. She does not like the cake. Still talking with her mouth full...
Then we have a red bao bun with chili garlic sauce. The sauce, KT is not touching with a 10 foot pole. But Dylan is, so you can watch on his channel....uh, no thanks.

Nest up, a Panda Apocalypse...Kt scoops a bite for spencer. He can't say that he liked the cheesecake or the chocolate but he did like the FROSTING...😂 What a toddler...also, it was something KT DID NOT EAT on camera).They have stumbled upon another treat but at this point they declare that they ARE FULL! But then a few sentences later KT says, "after having that cheesecake I'm kind of like...I mean I didn't even eat that 😅 I totally believe her:rolleyes:
Screenshot (63).png

If you thought at this point that they were SOOO FULL and couldn't possibly eat another bite, you are WRONG.
In BLAB fashion, they then proceed to mooch off of Dylan's food, a Portorosso Pesto Pasta ..
Screenshot (64).png

Eww, Dylan shares his Lemonade drink with them...Kt thinks its too sweet, sugary and tart and needs to be watered down. 😅

I'm sorry this is getting long, but these two are morons....complete MORONS! 😂

Spencer decides to try a bite of Dylan's dish. Spencer is apparently a pesto connoisseur. He even makes his own batches, loves it and describes himself as pretty critical.
What does Chef Spence expect this Pesto to be? He wants the pesto to be something people write home about. (what a douche) meanwhile KT is munching on the freeze dried green beans which she describes as a PAPER STRAW. Back to Spencer's review. "It's Pesto, very basily, very oily and if you want real Pesto it needs a node of garlic to it...
Well done Spencer. Maybe it's time to hang up the Mickey hat and become a food critic!

Screenshot (65).png

And just when you think things couldn't get anymore gross, this happens!
Spencer buys a Margarita and KT volunteers to sink her paws into his cup to dig out and squeeze the lime for him:ROFLMAO::sick:
Screenshot (66).png

KT ~ "Spencer, would you get this drink again?"
Spencer ~ " I would because I hate when these are sweet. It ruins it....😅 I wonder if he still thinks the sugar rim is sweet salt.

I can't get over the fact that they started the day with COKE and DONUTS knowing they were going to eat all this crap later.

• Haha
  • Sick